The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by ss06
No, Im in central Scotland :confused:. is she Caius too? Where do you live? Maybe it is just Caius being Caius like with their interview invitations

Must just be caius, she was sydney sussex, I'm up in the dales :smile:
Offer for Maths (with Physics) at Selwyn - A*A and 1,1 in STEP II,III!!

:eek3: :bubbles: :dance:
Original post by Oromis263
Unconditional.

Current emotions:

Well done, and well deserved :smile:
Reply 103
Original post by Star-girl
Offer for Maths (with Physics) at Selwyn - A*A and 1,1 in STEP II,III!!

:eek3: :bubbles: :dance:

Congratulations :biggrin:
Original post by The Polymath
Subjects: MML
College: Trinity Hall
Outcome: ... Pooled
Conditions: .....
How did you hear?: Email
How do you feel? Not good

:hugs:

You just keep swimming! There's still hope :penguinhug: It's fantastic to be pooled in itself - it means you are Cambridge standard for sure, it's now just a matter of whether there are places. Good luck!
Reply 105
actually think the postman has ignored my house... mail usually comes at 10/11 and i'm still waiting
Reply 106
Original post by Oromis263
Unconditional.

Current emotions:

Congrats!! Did you reapply?
Reply 107
Have been pooled by Clare for geography, had an email early this morning, so pleased! Can't believe it! :biggrin:
Original post by teazone

5.3, 6.4 and 3.5A :smile:
hmm I hope so too.. been rejected from Kings though.. silly UKCAT.. gahh
just hoping that I get into Bristol!!

Im still waiting to hear for Caius medicine (letter didnt come today), but what worries me is that BMAT score is awfully similar to mine (5.3, 6.6, 3A) so I feel a rejection coming :frown:
Original post by Kalliope
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!! I was rooting for you all and I'm really, really thrilled to hear that it is good news :biggrin: Totally deserved. Now go and enjoy yourselves and run round the house screaming :jumphug:

Congratulations to you too Kalliope!!
Original post by Lord of the Flies
Congratulations to you too Kalliope!!

thank you :hugs:
Original post by Kalliope
:hugs:

You just keep swimming! There's still hope :penguinhug: It's fantastic to be pooled in itself - it means you are Cambridge standard for sure, it's now just a matter of whether there are places. Good luck!

:frown: I wish I knew my scores so that I could have some closure at least
Original post by mondegreen
AHHHH, just got an offer for History!!! Can't stop crying or shaking! Time for me to collapse in a champagne-induced stupor, methinks.

Good luck to all of you waiting to hear, and those of you in the pool. I SO hope that it's good news for all of you :')

Champagne. Mofos im on the god damn absinthe. Today will be the death of me.
Ach well, rejection for Law at Homerton. Dissapointed but life goes on :smile: Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back :smile:
Reply 114
My postman hasn't come...
Original post by Silverland

[From Previous Thread]

no. I plan on exploding with happiness if the news is positive, and melting if otherwise
so my presence here indicates that I haven't
Best of luck though! Pembroke will be glad they have you I'm sure =]

How did the rest of the merry Pembroke army do?

Bless :L
You have all my fingers and toes crossed that your news is positive :smile: Haven't heard from you in a few minutes, so I guess something's going down :s-smilie:

Well my one friend was rejected pre-interview, another (EngLit) has been pooled and my last one (Phys NatSci) hasn't had any post arrive yet... Nevermind :smile: And as for the TSR regiment of the Pembroke army, we have Lord of the Flies and DJMayes for maths, but I haven't heard good news from anyone else...

PS Liking the new thread :smile:
Reply 116
Original post by mimx
S,S for STEP.

Weep for me now, gentlemen.

Ouch. That's like "You are the beneficiary of a million pounds and a unicorn. To collect it just climb barefoot to the top of this mountain, and then roll a six with this unbiased di when you arrive."

May the force be with you.

(Are you by any chance applying after a gap year, or do you have any other peculiarity that would encourage an S,S offer?)
Reply 117
Original post by ss06
Im still waiting to hear for Caius medicine (letter didnt come today), but what worries me is that BMAT score is awfully similar to mine (5.3, 6.6, 3A) so I feel a rejection coming :frown:

Hello too! :smile: I am a cauis med applicant too! I'm from the EU though... and although I emailed them, they don't seem to answer... My BMAT is like 4.1, 6.4, 4.5A, so...
Reply 118
Rejection. Expected as much. UCL please be kind.
Reply 119
Original post by ss06

I'm sure you got in! You probably wowed them at interview. So don't lose faith!!!:biggrin: Have you got any other offers yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending