Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by St. Brynjar)
    Attachment 191947
    Offer
    Oh, that's fancy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by St. Brynjar)
    UCAS changed today! I'm actually relieved that Cambridge weren't just trolling me.

Hahahaa

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been fished from the pool yet/invited to another interview? The wait is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jysim123)
    Wow congrats! I realised I've asked many applicants this question but do you mind telling me which college you applied to and for what course?

Does anyone know how long it takes for people living in Asia (like me) to receive the decision letter via post? The admissions officer at Churchill told me that they've sent out decision letters on the 3rd Jan.

Hi i am from Sg. i received mine by post which reached me only yesterday.. i was placed in the pool sadly.

I applied for med at Emma.. super disappointed now what and where did you apply for. btw which country are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Just thought I'd share with you something. My UCAS track has been updated by Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maniac_almanac)
    Hey everyone! Just thought I'd share with you something. My UCAS track has been updated by Cambridge.
    College, course and decision?

ReputationRep:
    My track hasn't updated is it college specific or will they do it in stages ?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Achilleasrn)
    College, course and decision?
    College: Robinson College
    Course : Law
    Decision : Offer!

I was informed last week via email but today they updated my UCAS. Anybody else got their UCAS track updated??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackkkkk)
    My track hasn't updated is it college specific or will they do it in stages ?

Maybe some colleges do it themselves and some pass it to the admissions office to do it?? just a guess though...

ReputationRep:
    very sad and hopeless fish in the pool............ im really really praying for an offer cos i hate all this waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyie)
    very sad and hopeless fish in the pool............ im really really praying for an offer cos i hate all this waiting.

We're hoping you do too. Keep breathing, keep hoping.

Everything crossed for you all. I feel such empathy for you fishes. Will be watching for you results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noonoo)
    We're hoping you do too. Keep breathing, keep hoping.

Everything crossed for you all. I feel such empathy for you fishes. Will be watching for you results.
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    Still swimming...

ReputationRep:
    Just got an answer - I got wet and fell into the pool... (Magdalene, HSPS)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandergansen)
    Just got an answer - I got wet and fell into the pool... (Magdalene, HSPS)
    :hugs: Did they post their decision to you? I'm still waiting on Magdalene too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lighterthanAyer)
    :hugs: Did they post their decision to you? I'm still waiting on Magdalene too...
    I wish all the best to you!!! What subject?

I sent a request by e-mail, but my mother also said that there is a letter at home, waiting for me.

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected.

ReputationRep:
    Should I be worried that my UCAS has not updated... anyone on the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Just got rejected.

which college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.confused)
    Should I be worried that my UCAS has not updated... anyone on the same boat?
    me

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.