The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by St. Brynjar
UCAS changed today! I'm actually relieved that Cambridge weren't just trolling me.

Hahahaa
Has anyone been fished from the pool yet/invited to another interview? The wait is killing me!
Original post by jysim123
Wow congrats! :smile: I realised I've asked many applicants this question but do you mind telling me which college you applied to and for what course?

Does anyone know how long it takes for people living in Asia (like me) to receive the decision letter via post? The admissions officer at Churchill told me that they've sent out decision letters on the 3rd Jan.

Hi i am from Sg. i received mine by post which reached me only yesterday.. :frown: i was placed in the pool sadly.

I applied for med at Emma.. super disappointed now :frown: what and where did you apply for. btw which country are you from?
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd share with you something. My UCAS track has been updated by Cambridge. :smile:
Original post by maniac_almanac
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd share with you something. My UCAS track has been updated by Cambridge. :smile:

College, course and decision? :smile:
My track hasn't updated :frown: is it college specific or will they do it in stages ?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Achilleasrn
College, course and decision? :smile:

College: Robinson College
Course : Law
Decision : Offer!

I was informed last week via email but today they updated my UCAS. Anybody else got their UCAS track updated?? :smile:
Original post by Jackkkkk
My track hasn't updated :frown: is it college specific or will they do it in stages ?

Maybe some colleges do it themselves and some pass it to the admissions office to do it?? :s-smilie: just a guess though...
Reply 1188
very sad and hopeless fish in the pool............ im really really praying for an offer cos i hate all this waiting.
Reply 1189
Original post by joyie
very sad and hopeless fish in the pool............ im really really praying for an offer cos i hate all this waiting.

We're hoping you do too. Keep breathing, keep hoping. :smile:

Everything crossed for you all. I feel such empathy for you fishes. Will be watching for you results.
Reply 1190
Original post by Noonoo
We're hoping you do too. Keep breathing, keep hoping. :smile:

Everything crossed for you all. I feel such empathy for you fishes. Will be watching for you results.

Thank you so much :smile:
Reply 1191
Still swimming...

Just got an answer - I got wet and fell into the pool... (Magdalene, HSPS)
Original post by sandergansen
Just got an answer - I got wet and fell into the pool... (Magdalene, HSPS)

:hugs: Did they post their decision to you? I'm still waiting on Magdalene too...
Original post by lighterthanAyer
:hugs: Did they post their decision to you? I'm still waiting on Magdalene too...

I wish all the best to you!!! What subject?

I sent a request by e-mail, but my mother also said that there is a letter at home, waiting for me.
Reply 1195
Just got rejected.

Should I be worried that my UCAS has not updated... anyone on the same boat? :s-smilie:
Reply 1197
Original post by Zhy
Just got rejected.

:frown: which college?
Reply 1198
Original post by n.confused
Should I be worried that my UCAS has not updated... anyone on the same boat? :s-smilie:

me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1199
Original post by jennaleeah
Has anyone been fished from the pool yet/invited to another interview? The wait is killing me!

all interview invites have been given out, its just direct offers from now on, or rejections

Latest

Trending

Trending