Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennaleeah)
    Has anyone been fished from the pool yet/invited to another interview? The wait is killing me!
    all interview invites have been given out, its just direct offers from now on, or rejections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.confused)
    Should I be worried that my UCAS has not updated... anyone on the same boat?
    i think they are only putting up offers on ucas right now.. whats the status of your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandergansen)
    I wish all the best to you!!! What subject?

I sent a request by e-mail, but my mother also said that there is a letter at home, waiting for me.
    Thanks and I applied for Law Oh I see... I just got the post today and there wasn't anything from Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyie)
    i think they are only putting up offers on ucas right now.. whats the status of your application?
    Direct offer from Clare - emailed on the morning of 5th and also got a letter in the post. So...

ReputationRep:
    Did you also receive an offer? And if so, from which college?

ReputationRep:
    Pooled

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyie)
    which college?
    Queens

ReputationRep:
    When can we firm UCAS ? date ?

ReputationRep:
    I have a question regarding this: http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergrad...ly/statistics/

If you look for medicine, for example, at Churchill. There were 39 applicants... do this 39 applicants represent those invited to interview or all the applicants, including those rejected pre-interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cawcarrot)
    When can we firm UCAS ? date ?
    There is no set date. You may firm choices once all your universities have replied with a decision, or you have withdrawn the ones that are undecided.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dornam)
    I have a question regarding this: http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergrad...ly/statistics/

If you look for medicine, for example, at Churchill. There were 39 applicants... do this 39 applicants represent those invited to interview or all the applicants, including those rejected pre-interview?
    That will be all the applicants.

ReputationRep:
    As you've all heard back something now, I'll close this thread now. So if you haven't already, shift over to The Official Cambridge Winter Pool 2013 Thread and/or The Cambridge 2013 offer holders chat!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.