Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennaleeah)
    Has anyone been fished from the pool yet/invited to another interview? The wait is killing me!
    all interview invites have been given out, its just direct offers from now on, or rejections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.confused)
    Should I be worried that my UCAS has not updated... anyone on the same boat?
    i think they are only putting up offers on ucas right now.. whats the status of your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandergansen)
    I wish all the best to you!!! What subject?

I sent a request by e-mail, but my mother also said that there is a letter at home, waiting for me.
    Thanks and I applied for Law Oh I see... I just got the post today and there wasn't anything from Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyie)
    i think they are only putting up offers on ucas right now.. whats the status of your application?
    Direct offer from Clare - emailed on the morning of 5th and also got a letter in the post. So...

ReputationRep:
    Did you also receive an offer? And if so, from which college?

ReputationRep:
    Pooled

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyie)
    which college?
    Queens

ReputationRep:
    When can we firm UCAS ? date ?

ReputationRep:
    I have a question regarding this: http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergrad...ly/statistics/

If you look for medicine, for example, at Churchill. There were 39 applicants... do this 39 applicants represent those invited to interview or all the applicants, including those rejected pre-interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cawcarrot)
    When can we firm UCAS ? date ?
    There is no set date. You may firm choices once all your universities have replied with a decision, or you have withdrawn the ones that are undecided.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dornam)
    I have a question regarding this: http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergrad...ly/statistics/

If you look for medicine, for example, at Churchill. There were 39 applicants... do this 39 applicants represent those invited to interview or all the applicants, including those rejected pre-interview?
    That will be all the applicants.

ReputationRep:
    As you've all heard back something now, I'll close this thread now. So if you haven't already, shift over to The Official Cambridge Winter Pool 2013 Thread and/or The Cambridge 2013 offer holders chat!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.