Turn on thread page Beta

Southampton Placement Accommodation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Are there any university students on placement starting this summer looking for accommodation in the Southampton area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dguest)
    Are there any university students on placement starting this summer looking for accommodation in the Southampton area?
    Hey. I'm looking into finding a place to live starting this summer. Got any more info on this? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Sweet, well basically I'm on placement in July and looking to team up with other students in the same boat to get a house together / join a house share. How is your accommodation search going?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, My name is Aimee and I have a house on Morris Road, SO15 2BS.
    We're looking for 1 more flatmate to fill a bedroom from July 2013 onwards

It's a 2 minute walk from a local Sainsbury's. A 6 minute walk from a large Asda and 5-10 minute walk from Southampton Solent University. Both Southampton Central Train Station and National Express Coach Station are a 10 minute walk from the property.

• Two toilets, two bathrooms (1 with a shower over the bathtub) and decent sized rooms all around.
    • Bedrooms include double bed and furniture.
    • The kitchen is sizable with a seperately roomed lounge.
    • Includes a garden and off road parking

The rent is £79 per week (not including bills, however we are a very economical and environmentally friendly bunch so don't expect them to be too high)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.