Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it wierd if I make dua for my future wife? whoever she is wherever she is, I don't know, but hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Does anyone actually like americans lol?
    Cant believe my bday is american indepedence day, so irritating :mad:
    One of my absolute bestest friends is American and believe it or not i love the accent hahahah....hahahaaa well its not like people make a great deal about indep day over here, so u can pretty much own that day

Well the gunpowder plot wud have been carried out on mine lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Oh chup kar!!! Itni bhi churail nahi hoon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol, I was messing. Oh, and I hate hot weather, so no, not dubai either, but la is in usa, so that sucks even more Chemistry okay?

ReputationRep:
    One of my absolute bestest friends is American and believe it or not i love the accent hahahah....hahahaaa well its not like people make a great deal about indep day over here, so u can pretty much own that day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol zeegs in america they go mad on the 4th. I just like to think its me they are goind crazy for Guy fawkes ftw

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone actually like americans lol?
    Cant believe my bday is american indepedence day, so irritating :mad:
    I do

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    who, me? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    lol, I was messing. Oh, and I hate hot weather, so no, not dubai either, but la is in usa, so that sucks even more Chemistry okay?
    You know i've surprisingly been called a gold dogger before...I was so shocked hahaaa....

Chem's great atm just wanna do the bloody exam now! You pretty much finished your rev haven't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    I do
    Barring you

ReputationRep:
    You know i've surprisingly been called a gold dogger before...I was so shocked hahaaa....

Chem's great atm just wanna do the bloody exam now! You pretty much finished your rev haven't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ye, night before an exam I usually chill, so might watch the dark knight tomorrow Its digger, not dogger Well, I hate girls like that, so not good if you have been called that zeegs.

ReputationRep:
    who, me? :mmm:
    Lol dont flatter yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh you people loooove shooting me and my ego down, don't you? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ye, night before an exam I usually chill, so might watch the dark knight tomorrow Its digger, not dogger Well, I hate girls like that, so not good if you have been called that zeegs.
    you've gotta thing for superheroes havent you

Shut up, i made a typo lol..

Oi, it was banter, and if you knew the reason i was called it then it wud make more sense anyway, i'll make my own wongaaaa so don't have to digup any one's gold :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh you people loooove shooting me and my ego down, don't you? :lol:
    Well you do make it easy for us hahhhaaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well you do make it easy for us hahhhaaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    does that mean you gotta be mean? :lol: Like it's easy for me to be mean, but I'm not mean, I'm nice!

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan is voted as 2nd worst country in the world to be a woman. How do you guys overcome such obstacles when there? xx

ReputationRep:
    does that mean you gotta be mean? :lol: Like it's easy for me to be mean, but I'm not mean, I'm nice!
    Did I not tell you at some point before to never take anything I say as serious??? Trust me, you'll know when I'm angry or when I'm being mean aka defo not now lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth21)
    Pakistan is voted as 2nd worst country in the world to be a woman. How do you guys overcome such obstacles when there? xx
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth21)
    Where did you get this stat from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did I not tell you at some point before to never take anything I say as serious??? Trust me, you'll know when I'm angry or when I'm being mean aka defo not now lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yah I know, but shooting my ego down is not nice

ReputationRep:
    I think it was 3rd, not 2nd. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...hanistan-india

I think there's some recent sources too but need to find them xx

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.