Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Pakistani soc. MK8 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Oh Warlord, is that what you think im upset about lmao. Allow the awards man. Allow me as well.
    Lol shutup, Im want to talk to my sis, Im not allowing it. LOOl I feel like a mug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Who's to say I'm still not?
    First time for everything I guess

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, desi's are over rated :p: My secondary school was 85% (at least) desi and it was soooo bad :laugh:

Well I'll just have to see myself won't I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Nahhhh not really I guess Whatcha doing?
    pharmacology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Lol same. Kind of. Revent started getting turned on by me as well remember

Well like he said, he swings both ways, so you can't really blame him And it's you after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I-I)
    pharmacology.

Oooohh I have a lot of friends wanting to do that

ReputationRep:
    Well I'll just have to see myself won't I?
    Maybe it's just me, but I have this image where Asian (girls) are prudes :p: that would explain my taste in women :laugh: (oh and men of course )

ReputationRep:
    Well like he said, he swings both ways, so you can't really blame him And it's you after all
    Good point, it is me.

ReputationRep:
    Not impressed that i made the list of awards :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a little random, but anyone know where to buy Sana Safinaz outfits in London?
    or shall i just order them from islamabad/ lahore??????????

HELP!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    U made the list and ur not impressed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oooohh I have a lot of friends wanting to do that
    been there , done that ! waste of time if you ask me. take it from someone who has done that course, the jobs are so scarce that you gtta get postgrad qualifications. even then its difficult. you can get any degree discipline jobs i.e banks etc. or even go into medicine or dentistry after, but then that another 5 yrs minimum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Lol shutup, Im want to talk to my sis, Im not allowing it. LOOl I feel like a mug.
    I cba sayin it. If you really want to know i pmed your dream. Ask him

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's just me, but I have this image where Asian (girls) are prudes :p: that would explain my taste in women :laugh: (oh and men of course )
    Well clearly Warlord has worked his magic on you...he's got you entranced

Well maybe that's just the women you've been with I dunno.....there's a mixture of personalities so some might be prudes and others might actually be pretty reem

ReputationRep:
    Let the hunting begin
    haha

Thanks well I don't want to drink at all but I am quite wild and like going out hehehhe....doesn't have to be clubbing though

There's a lot to do in manc regarding the social aspect....so yeah I'm hoping to make friends with like everyone at the uni even though it's impossible but wth I just love being well known hahaha....and I'm quite keen on knowing more desis as well coz there ain't any where I live!
    haha wild days are cool.. haha true manch is better then london real talk :yep:
    haha im sure u will lol then u will make loads, it has a pak soc and also a bollywood soc too :bhngra:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)

Koi baat nahi phir kabhi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria_x)
    My sis goes Wolverhampton first yr tho, but I refuse to go wolverhampton - no offence ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol none taken what course she doing? i suppose it depends upon the course. pharmacy is pharmacy at the end of the day. the only good think wlv has going for iteself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    haha

haha wild days are cool.. haha true manch is better then london real talk :yep:
    haha im sure u will lol then u will make loads, it has a pak soc and also a bollywood soc too :bhngra:

what like a union or something??? do they have meets?? gah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I-I)
    lol none taken what course she doing? i suppose it depends upon the course. pharmacy is pharmacy at the end of the day. the only good think wlv has going for iteself.
    Shes doing a combined one r.e and something. Lol don't ask why I dont know tehe ;p and Wolverhampton is quite good tbh I just wouldn't go there cuz half my year will end up there ;p I would rather retake the year than join them there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well clearly Warlord has worked his magic on you...he's got you entranced

Well maybe that's just the women you've been with I dunno.....there's a mixture of personalities so some might be prudes and others might actually be pretty reem
    He has :love:

:dontknow: I'm probably wrong :laugh: But I'd be over the moon if I got with a feisty (in bed obviously :laugh: ) Asian chick :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.