Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    hahahaha no i wish i was going lol.... its just where i wanna live when i grow up lol.....but yes....one day hunny we shall go together
    Alright
    I wanna go Egypt or Morocco !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alia93)
    Alright
    Morocco is nice My uncle was just there two weeks ago. He loved it

Egypt, I'd rather wait until it's completely safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    yah I know, but shooting my ego down is not nice
    Well here's a newsflash pal...I can be a serious ***** sometimes so if u think this is me shootin ur ego down then i have no idea how you'll cope with the real thing.........lol

bhai...you'll get cannon balls hammered at your ego in the future.....

Now relax, im joking....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well here's a newsflash pal...I can be a serious ***** sometimes so if u think this is me shootin ur ego down then i have no idea how you'll cope with the real thing.........lol

bhai...you'll get cannon balls hammered at your ego in the future.....

Now relax, im joking....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    now listen to me, you can't ACTUALLY shoot my ego down even if you tried.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, good luck girls

ReputationRep:
    Alright
    Egypt??? I went to Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor in 2011....cairo was a ****ing hell hole....so much hassling and one guy tried to take my dads wallet and another called me cleopatra and i thought my dad was gona murder him loool.....and they always asked for bhaksheesh...and if you didnt wear a hijab you wud get the slut stares.....alexandria and luxor were absolutely wonderful though....gorgeous places I will once again visit....the pharoah tombs and boating on the nile in the sunset.... and having mint tea on banana island my dad refused to go in a tour group so we were completely on our own lol.....camel meat tastes lovely goras always go to sharmalsheikh so we didnt go there looool.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth21)
    Anyway, good luck girls
    That better be for our upcoming exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    now listen to me, you can't ACTUALLY shoot my ego down even if you tried.
    Wouldnt need to try, and no, i'd pounder it but i dont want u to do another runner from this thread so i guess i'll have to control myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Egypt??? I went to Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor in 2011....cairo was a ****ing hell hole....so much hassling and one guy tried to take my dads wallet and another called me cleopatra and i thought my dad was gona murder him loool.....and they always asked for bhaksheesh...and if you didnt wear a hijab you wud get the slut stares.....alexandria and luxor were absolutely wonderful though....gorgeous places I will once again visit....the pharoah tombs and boating on the nile in the sunset.... and having mint tea on banana island my dad refused to go in a tour group so we were completely on our own lol.....camel meat tastes lovely goras always go to sharmalsheikh so we didnt go there looool.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awh your so lucky! Cleopatra LOL - that's probably a compliment. Nile in the sunset yeah, that sounds beauts! 5ish months left of sixth form, then we can relax - I can't wait. I'm so tired of everything

ReputationRep:
    Dil sambal ja zaraa phir mohabbat karne challaa hai tuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth21)
    Anyway, good luck girls
    That's an interesting article, but I think there's going to be a lot of bias in that. The people who find it horrible are obviously going to complain the most for example. Then some places, the women might actually be too scared to take part in surverys or whatever like this. In instances of areas of rape, some women may be too embarrassed. It's really hard to say to be honest that one bad country is worse than another bad country.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldnt need to try, and no, i'd pounder it but i dont want u to do another runner from this thread so i guess i'll have to control myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Give it your best shot

ReputationRep:
    Give it your best shot
    *Goes to get popcorn*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insomniac_1901)
    *Goes to get popcorn*
    You...you always gotta but in, don't you? :mad: Bring me some as well please Salted

ReputationRep:
    Awh your so lucky! Cleopatra LOL - that's probably a compliment. Nile in the sunset yeah, that sounds beauts! 5ish months left of sixth form, then we can relax - I can't wait. I'm so tired of everything
    I know hun you'll getta nice long chilled break once this years over

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol.
    It was a comment designed to provoke anger on purpose. Good response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YWArtist)
    Dil sambal ja zaraa phir mohabbat karne challaa hai tuu
    Hows the wedding yaara?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Give it your best shot
    You'd have to get me raging first

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You...you always gotta but in, don't you? :mad: Bring me some as well please Salted
    I'm not butting in, I'm just enjoying my legacy being carried forward :P I'll sit and watch quietly, I promise

Ofc it has to be saltedd!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Now, lets be nice. I think me making him **** himself and run was enough. Now if you did it too, he may never come back.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.