Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Ye. Hehehe

Well unfortunately there is no way I can get snowed in So school is inevitable lol
    Im hearing some places are under threat of large snowfall. If even literally like 10 exam centres were closed tomorrow, the whole country would have to do the exams in June.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaaha omg my dad absolutely loves Arsenal too! And hates United....like me....

He also has a thing for Maradona...lol
    Dont like Maradona haha. Arsenal are not a very good team anymore. Oh well

I tend to support the underdog in everything. I hate the teams that win all the time. This is for anything really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Lol that reminded me of the song gold you know "you are gold always believe in your soul you've got the power to know you're indestructible always believe it" ??? guess u probably dont know what im onabout and think ive gne crazy
    Lol I have no idea but I'll make sure I look it up sometime......meanwhile, it would make a good motivational speech to some lazy ass somwhere

And no I don't think you've gone crazy...if I did, I would be the biggest hypocrite lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Im hearing some places are under threat of large snowfall. If even literally like 10 exam centres were closed tomorrow, the whole country would have to do the exams in June.
    Well if towns like buxton and whaley bridge in my county get proper shizzled, then that's like half the student population gone lol....

Nooooooooo////I already have like 6 exams in June hahaha....not looking forward to that time...it's gonna get sooo hectic.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Dont like Maradona haha. Arsenal are not a very good team anymore. Oh well

I tend to support the underdog in everything. I hate the teams that win all the time. This is for anything really.
    It's coz their players keep getting bought offf.....

Truth lies on the side of the oppressed. This is a highly political saying but I tend to hold it true in most cases.

ReputationRep:
    It's coz their players keep getting bought offf.....

Truth lies on the side of the oppressed. This is a highly political saying but I tend to hold it true in most cases.
    Idk really, I just love when an upset occurs I think. Being a part of the minority is something I think I like, that might explain why I rebel sometimes. Havent thought of it that way before, hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Well if towns like buxton and whaley bridge in my county get proper shizzled, then that's like half the student population gone lol....

Nooooooooo////I already have like 6 exams in June hahaha....not looking forward to that time...it's gonna get sooo hectic.....
    It could happen, it would not be ideal ofc, so hoping everyone is ok to come in.

ReputationRep:
    Think I should delete the very first post
    It has 9 negs /:

ReputationRep:

thanks for declaring our location.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaaha omg my dad absolutely loves Arsenal too! And hates United....like me....

He also has a thing for Maradona...lol
    you dont even effing follow football. stop copying what i told you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    thanks for declaring our location.

If that's our location then what ****ing stranger is living in my house??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    you dont even effing follow football. stop copying what i told you!!!
    Follow...as in, on twitter??

Yep I don't, I deleted my twitter account.

Also, I play footy at school. In case you forgot that detail as well as your location.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AkaJetson)
    Well it is quite a messed up post, so many unnecessary/weird things on it
    By the way I'm "AfroPak" too, parents from Kenya.
    Same

ReputationRep:
    Please snow reaalllyy reallyyy heavy tonight, ameen :')

ReputationRep:
    Please rain heavily tonight. Ameen thumma ameen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Please rain heavily tonight. Ameen thumma ameen

WHHHHHHAAAATTTTT???? why?????

I'm looking forward to pelting snowballs at all the teachers looool!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358161331737.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  26.7 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd appreciate it if no one inboxed me about how the chem paper went. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Yeah true I've only been doing this recently though :laugh: before I was completely nocturnal :giggle:

I honestly have no idea what to do I go to the park for an hour in the morning, back have breakfast, watch a movie, guitar, another movie, dinner and sleep :lol:

Let's put it this way, my mum is even more lazy! I'm the one who's been waking her up every morning lol and why would your mum do that to you? :eek:
    She wants to decipline me and says ''It's absolutely unaceptable for a person to wake up at 12 pm, the whole day is gone.." :blah::blah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    She wants to decipline me and says ''It's absolutely unaceptable for a person to wake up at 12 pm, the whole day is gone.." :blah::blah:

my dad says this lol....and that if I was a boy I would get a phainty

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.