Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, namely maryam and zeegs (so girls), how was chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Follow...as in, on twitter??

Yep I don't, I deleted my twitter account.

Also, I play footy at school. In case you forgot that detail as well as your location.
    You take this round, impressed .
    I deleted my twitter about 3 years ago now lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Hey guys, namely maryam and zeegs (so girls), how was chemistry?
    Hahaha

Yeah it wasn't too bad I guess....a hell of a lot of calculations though, and buffer qs was annoying...but overall a **** load better than biology

How did you find yours??

ReputationRep:
    You take this round, impressed .
    I deleted my twitter about 3 years ago now lol.

Yeah people got way too crazy on there for my liking sometimes....I might re-get it in the future but cba right now....

There's a whole lot more where that came from hahhaha

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOL kasme thats soooo cute!!!
    :^_^:TAlk about funny....

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha

Yeah it wasn't too bad I guess....a hell of a lot of calculations though, and buffer qs was annoying...but overall a **** load better than biology

How did you find yours??
    I think it went okay. I hate nmr, and the last question was a 7 marker on nmr lol, but, if that was correct, then yeah, think I did okay

ReputationRep:
    I think it went okay. I hate nmr, and the last question was a 7 marker on nmr lol, but, if that was correct, then yeah, think I did okay
    You will have don't worry
    And goooooddddddd...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah people got way too crazy on there for my liking sometimes....I might re-get it in the future but cba right now....

There's a whole lot more where that came from hahhaha
    Forget the "twit"er, dont see peoples obsession with writing everything that is happening every 6 minutes. But ye, well done on chem then

ReputationRep:
    You will have don't worry
    And goooooddddddd...
    Im not going on the edexcel thread from now, even though I created it lol. If I see I got one of the 7 or 5 markers wrong, its just going to put me down.

ReputationRep:
    Im not going on the edexcel thread from now, even though I created it lol. If I see I got one of the 7 or 5 markers wrong, its just going to put me down.
    Fair doeesss.....when we all came out of the exam I swear like 75% of them covered their ears and ran off before paranoid people (like me) started discussing answers....though I've calmed down in that department since last year

In order to relax I will now amuse myself with the latest episode of Glee

ReputationRep:
    Forget the "twit"er, dont see peoples obsession with writing everything that is happening every 6 minutes. But ye, well done on chem then
    Congrats will come after results loool....but yeah you too

ReputationRep:
    Fair doeesss.....when we all came out of the exam I swear like 75% of them covered their ears and ran off before paranoid people (like me) started discussing answers....though I've calmed down in that department since last year

In order to relax I will now amuse myself with the latest episode of Glee
    lol, Im watching the janoskians. If you dont know who they are, dw, dont check Lol, its jus I dont want to know whether its right or not, its done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armani786)
    LOOOOOL kasme thats soooo cute!!!
    :^_^:TAlk about funny....
    I know it's so adorable!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    I know it's so adorable!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah lOL i really like the ones with our language like urdu or punjabi....... - where did you get these type of ones from there too good. LOL

ReputationRep:
    lol, Im watching the janoskians. If you dont know who they are, dw, dont check Lol, its jus I dont want to know whether its right or not, its done.
    Hahahhhh you made the mistake of telling me to not do something lol

Hahahaahhaahahaahaha omfg I just typed them in and clicked on one of the videos..."public affections"...

I have now reached for my headphones. And my sister is asking why I'm pissing myself.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahhhh you made the mistake of telling me to not do something lol

Hahahaahhaahahaahaha omfg I just typed them in and clicked on one of the videos..."public affections"...

I have now reached for my headphones. And my sister is asking why I'm pissing myself.
    Oh lool, I didnt think you were actually going to do it, I just said what I was watching at the time lol. I could imagine myself doing some of these things, which is what makes it funny to me

ReputationRep:
    Oh lool, I didnt think you were actually going to do it, I just said what I was watching at the time lol. I could imagine myself doing some of these things, which is what makes it funny to me

Oh god these guys are just like the ones in my form.....

Lol you would go behind some random dude, pull your pants down and start doing your "business"??? Hahahahahahahahhahaahahahaa

ReputationRep:
    Oh god these guys are just like the ones in my form.....

Lol you would go behind some random dude, pull your pants down and start doing your "business"??? Hahahahahahahahhahaahahahaa
    As a beast it is my duty to do whatever is required of me

But no not that ofc, dont be silly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    She wants to decipline me and says ''It's absolutely unaceptable for a person to wake up at 12 pm, the whole day is gone.." :blah::blah:
    :lol: Silly mummy That's so not true. Sleeping is crucial! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    :lol: Silly mummy That's so not true. Sleeping is crucial! :grin:
    Not for me...I'm a vampire

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.