Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    :lol: Shush!

Clearly I'm doing something right if I can make people laugh and smile, right?

Be a comedian why don't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Be a comedian why don't you.
    I prefer perving

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Trust me, you are innocent with regards to him. he explained to me what you thought he had gotten up to in the past, I thought it was cute at how innnocent you assumed he was, dw
    I don't care if I was as innocent as a nun, he probably exagerrated...but meh whatever.......

hey I only assumed those things because I genuinely thought it wasn't as bad as it was actually going to be.....judging by his standards loool

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Shush!

Clearly I'm doing something right if I can make people laugh and smile, right?
    Lol ****, I think she is pissed off at you, sorry Ye, fair dos, when you are not being an arrogant **** all the time, you arent too bad

ReputationRep:
    I don't care if I was as innocent as a nun, he probably exagerrated...but meh whatever.......

hey I only assumed those things because I genuinely thought it wasn't as bad as it was actually going to be.....judging by his standards loool
    I dont think he was exaggerating, but dw, thats a good thing, its nice for a girl to be innocent, esp when contemplating him lol. Stay innocent, its nice

lol, I cant say what he got up to. Not allowed Well I can, but I wont haha. Thats harsh on revent.

ReputationRep:
    Lol ****, I think she is pissed off at you, sorry Ye, fair dos, when you are not being an arrogant **** all the time, you arent too bad
    :lol: When am I an arrogant ****? I AM amazing :lol: That's just the truth

You're amazing sis :love: I wish I really had a sister like you :moon: PS I have actually kept the secret so you can't hate me

ReputationRep:

You're amazing sis :love: I wish I really had a sister like you :moon: PS I have actually kept the secret so you can't hate me
    Hahahhah that's sweet I'd make your life a living hell
    Thanks for declaring the fact that you know a "secret".
    But thanks

ReputationRep:
    Dw, we only speak the Queen's English at my end
    No we dont.

ReputationRep:
    Dw, we only speak the Queen's English at my end
    With a pakistani accent I have a very "british" accent apparently, but then it was voted sexiest accent by females, so not complaining. ( American men sound like **** apprently, dont tell revent this, oh wait, he is reading it )

ReputationRep:
    Hahahhah that's sweet I'd make your life a living hell
    Thanks for declaring the fact that you know a "secret".
    But thanks
    You wouldn't cos I'm an awesome bro I'm fairly strict when it comes to school and stuff, but in general, I spoil them like mad
    and to be fair, you know my name as well

ReputationRep:
    I dont think he was exaggerating, but dw, thats a good thing, its nice for a girl to be innocent, esp when contemplating him lol. Stay innocent, its nice

lol, I cant say what he got up to. Not allowed Well I can, but I wont haha. Thats harsh on revent.
    Yeah I know a tincy wincy bit and then I was just like woah don't think I can carry on with this lol....so guess I am innocent...though it makes me sound gullible though I'm not...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know a tincy wincy bit and then I was just like woah don't think I can carry on with this lol....so guess I am innocent...though it makes me sound gullible though I'm not...
    Being innocent is a good thing And it's not the same as gullible

ReputationRep:

Hey, I said I was impressed by you making me semi laugh, dont push it

ReputationRep:
    With a pakistani accent I have a very "british" accent apparently, but then it was voted sexiest accent by females, so not complaining. ( American men sound like **** apprently, dont tell revent this, oh wait, he is reading it )

Jee nahi, both my sis, my dad and myself have perfect, enriched British accents

Sexiest accent?? Do you sound like Pierce Brosnan? Though he's Irish...lol...
    But still....

Paahahahahhahaah American men lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    No we dont.
    Well unlike you I don't listen to vulgar music and surround myself around chrons.

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't cos I'm an awesome bro I'm fairly strict when it comes to school and stuff, but in general, I spoil them like mad
    and to be fair, you know my name as well

Well I do like being spoilt a little Daddy's giiirrrrlllll wooohoooooo

hahaha true...

ReputationRep:
    Jee nahi, both my sis, my dad and myself have perfect, enriched British accents

Sexiest accent?? Do you sound like Pierce Brosnan? Though he's Irish...lol...
    But still....

Paahahahahhahaah American men lol...
    lol, both my parents sound typically english. No, he is a mug. I would whoop his ass for no reason other than boredom, and then proceed to speak with a nicer tone

ReputationRep:
    You are not gullible. That is when you tend to believe anything you are told, different from innocent. Stay innocent, its a good trait.

ReputationRep:
    lol, both my parents sound typically english. No, he is a mug. I would whoop his ass for no reason other than boredom, and then proceed to speak with a nicer tone
    :eek:
    :eek:

Sssshhhhh....he's Bond

ReputationRep:
    Well unlike you I don't listen to vulgar music and surround myself around chrons.
    Give me an example of the vulgar music.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.