Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farwa)
    Haha I do agree with the "*****es" point... I'm hoping I'll find some nice friends at uni though

Me tooooo.....can't wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Me tooooo.....can't wait
    Heard from any unis barring coxford yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farwa)
    No I'm not but why do you not like pakistani girls?
    Hmm I thought he did

I like them..as friends/sisters, etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Heard from any unis barring coxford yet?
    Had an interview at Glasgow a while ago...got one at Manchester in Feb...Leeds is still sorting out and keep sending seasons greetings emails giving me false hope lol....

ReputationRep:
    Had an interview at Glasgow a while ago...got one at Manchester in Feb...Leeds is still sorting out and keep sending seasons greetings emails giving me false hope lol....
    Make sure you don't forget to ask me for some help re Manchester before your interview I have some stuff that you will find VERY helpful that I haven't put up in my FOI's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Hmm I thought he did

I like them..as friends/sisters, etc..
    Too busy leaching information out of universities for a relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zy55)
    Too busy leaching information out of universities for a relationship
    :teehee: That too :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Nah I meant the pakistani girls that I know....my dad often attends a lot of "doctor" functions and whatnot and a lot of the girls there just piss me off, hence me and my sister don't go anymore....I don't want to be general or anything because I know there are a lot of nice decent ones but it's just a shame that I don't have any pakistani friends as such and if I do come across them they're just absolute *****es......

The guys tend to be better but still there are a load of *****. But yeah these are just from the ones that I've seen.

The girls on this thread are coooool
    Hahaha, yeah I'm not a huge fan of sticking to one crew...I have a solid bunch who I would call my true friends, and then I don't see any harm in mingling around and having laughs with everyone....though mum always gets a little worried bless
    I agree with the guys part to an extent. Most pakistani guys I know are *****, but my closest male friends nevertheless are pakistani. Well, two indian, two pakistani. The pakistani girls I never really imagine as *****es, I assumed it was because they are shy they dont really interact? I thought pakistani girls were the nicest and least *****iest lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Make sure you don't forget to ask me for some help re Manchester before your interview I have some stuff that you will find VERY helpful that I haven't put up in my FOI's
    Hahaha okay bro I remember....as soon as my maths exam next week is finished, I'll start preparing for Manc.....first choice now all the way....

ReputationRep:
    Guessing manc is the first choice unless you want to be far away from home?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha okay bro I remember....as soon as my maths exam next week is finished, I'll start preparing for Manc.....first choice now all the way....
    Lol, you answered my post anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, fair enough Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the guys part to an extent. Most pakistani guys I know are *****, but my closest male friends nevertheless are pakistani. Well, two indian, two pakistani. The pakistani girls I never really imagine as *****es, I assumed it was because they are shy they dont really interact? I thought pakistani girls were the nicest and least *****iest lol.
    Erm....some Pakistani girls are most definitely NOT the nicest and least *****iest hahahaha.....gori larkyons se bhi do haath again hoti hain......

I'd be extremely lucky to make friends with a shy one....unfortunately most of the ones I know aren't shy, they just walk around like they're Miss Pakistan or whatever....

And I wouldn't mind making friends with a quiet girl, seeing as I'd probably bring out their wild side lol....don't know if that's a good thing on my part but meh....have that affect on people sometimes......

I tend to graze in fairly loud people at times so it would be nice to get a bit of a mixture at uni...

ReputationRep:
    Guessing manc is the first choice unless you want to be far away from home?

You know it's funny you should say that because up till like, short of 2 months ago, I really really did not want to go there, as it is fairly close to home....then I realised that I can't really be sure of anything because I don't really guarantee myself any offers....so will just have to wait and see what happens...and then decided that at least I'll have a decent bed to sleep in every night....plus I like the city, and the only reason I was having doubts is coz the gorahs said social life bahuat kharaaab ho gi and bla bla bla.....

Having actually spoken to some people, it really doesn't seem like that big a deal....and I'll still be able to hang out and go places...plus I might get a caaaarrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revent)
    ah okay, fair enough good luck!!

thhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkk yoooooooooooou

ReputationRep:
    Erm....some Pakistani girls are most definitely NOT the nicest and least *****iest hahahaha.....gori larkyons se bhi do haath again hoti hain......

I'd be extremely lucky to make friends with a shy one....unfortunately most of the ones I know aren't shy, they just walk around like they're Miss Pakistan or whatever....

And I wouldn't mind making friends with a quiet girl, seeing as I'd probably bring out their wild side lol....don't know if that's a good thing on my part but meh....have that affect on people sometimes......

I tend to graze in fairly loud people at times so it would be nice to get a bit of a mixture at uni...

Oh wow, I seem to have had a misconception then. My rose tinted glasses are coming off ladies, sorry Miss pakistan Just slap them, lol if you want to see miss pakistan wannabes, go to southall broadway sometime. Ahh, I just think its dificult to befriend pakistani girls in general, so I kind of stopped trying I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, I seem to have had a misconception then. My rose tinted glasses are coming off ladies, sorry Miss pakistan Just slap them, lol if you want to see miss pakistan wannabes, go to southall broadway sometime. Ahh, I just think its dificult to befriend pakistani girls in general, so I kind of stopped trying I guess.
    Well as I said, this is just based on the girls that I've come across...the ones you know could well be completely different but just tend to keep themselves to themselves (they sound shareef I think my rents would have preferred if I was like this lol)....

Rose tinted ahahahah

Hmmmm I've only ever done one ***** slap before....it felt good...who knows, might well do it again...
    I have actually been to Southall before loool....but I was like 9 so can't remember too well for some reason.....

ReputationRep:
    You know it's funny you should say that because up till like, short of 2 months ago, I really really did not want to go there, as it is fairly close to home....then I realised that I can't really be sure of anything because I don't really guarantee myself any offers....so will just have to wait and see what happens...and then decided that at least I'll have a decent bed to sleep in every night....plus I like the city, and the only reason I was having doubts is coz the gorahs said social life bahuat kharaaab ho gi and bla bla bla.....

Having actually spoken to some people, it really doesn't seem like that big a deal....and I'll still be able to hang out and go places...plus I might get a caaaarrrrr
    Well, just dont hang out with idiots isnt it. There are a few like that at uni, but you will find the correct people to hang out with anyway. lol, allow staying at home for 5 more years No, its good if you are happy with mancs, lets hope you get it now

ReputationRep:
    Well as I said, this is just based on the girls that I've come across...the ones you know could well be completely different but just tend to keep themselves to themselves (they sound shareef I think my rents would have preferred if I was like this lol)....

Rose tinted ahahahah

Hmmmm I've only ever done one ***** slap before....it felt good...who knows, might well do it again...
    I have actually been to Southall before loool....but I was like 9 so can't remember too well for some reason.....
    Weddings, school, streets, anywhere, vast majority I have met just seem to be either really shy, or just shareef as you said. I think thats a good thing, but then when they are unresponsive, what else can I do I guess. lol, cat fight,that would be unfair, you would crush them.

ReputationRep:
    Well, just dont hang out with idiots isnt it. There are a few like that at uni, but you will find the correct people to hang out with anyway. lol, allow staying at home for 5 more years No, its good if you are happy with mancs, lets hope you get it now

1) LOL. I'll try.

2) I think I'll just join all the societies as part of an attempt to make myself renown (for the right reasons) throughout the uni....doubt that'll last long

3) Thank you Hope your application's going alright

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.