The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ..BM..
really... high five!!!

Haha, I'm guessing you are also a prospective applicant?
Reply 2741
Original post by LegendX

yeah, but i'm doing foundation years leading to medicine... it's going to take longer but i'll get there... which uni you going to??
Original post by ..BM..
yeah, but i'm doing foundation years leading to medicine... it's going to take longer but i'll get there... which uni you going to??

Sheffield hopefully.
Original post by zedeneye1
tahir-ul-qadri. wats your views on him?

Original post by LegendX
Medicine

Original post by ..BM..
really... high five!!!

Original post by LegendX

Original post by ..BM..

subject change.
Back to studying :adore: chemistry
Zed is that the corrupt guy or am I talking about another Pakistani politician?
Reply 2746
Original post by LegendX
Sheffield hopefully.

you got an offer?? where else did you apply?? sorry if I'm being nosy....
subject change.

I don't know much about him other than he came from Canada and is now leading a protest calling for the government to resign?..
You actually live in Pak right? What do you think?
Original post by LegendX
Zed is that the corrupt guy or am I talking about another Pakistani politician?

not sure what your trying to say...but EVERYONE is corrupt.

he's the guy who started this huge long march which was probably the only peaceful march of this magnitude to have taken place in pakistan...(you probably heard of the long march on bbc/sky etc etc.)
Original post by AkaJetson
I don't know much about him other than he came from Canada and is now leading a protest calling for the government to resign?..
You actually live in Pak right? What do you think?

I'm not sure what he's upto...

but was just wondering what people outside of pakistan think...Imran Khan seems to support him..
Original post by ..BM..
you got an offer?? where else did you apply?? sorry if I'm being nosy....

Not yet. I've got an interview from Liverpool med school in February, aside from Sheffield and Liverpool, I have also applied for Lancaster and Bristol. I don't really mind.

but was just wondering what people outside of pakistan think...Imran Khan seems to support him..

Imran khan is also corrupt. Nawaz sharif seems alright atm
Reply 2752
Original post by LegendX

are all the politicians corrupt or are there some that aren't.... why is there so much corruption everywhere...
Original post by LegendX

haha lol...good one.

please explain the laptops...(there's many many many cases against the ganja brothers but for now just explain the laptops..)

As far as Imran Khan is concerned, I'm not a fan of him or anything, but if he hasn't been in office, how can he be corrupt?

Apparently he's stopped his protests as the government has agreed to dissolve parliament in March
http://tribune.com.pk/story/495642/the-end-concluding-a-farce/

By the way, off topic..do you think the army should go into Waziristan and kill the PakTaliban?
haha lol...good one.

please explain the laptops...(there's many many many cases against the ganja brothers but for now just explain the laptops..)

As far as Imran Khan is concerned, I'm not a fan of him or anything, but if he hasn't been in office, how can he be corrupt?

Look man, it's not that I hate Pakistanis or anything, but all of the politicians are chasing money all the time. True fact.
Reply 2756
Original post by LegendX
Not yet. I've got an interview from Liverpool med school in February, aside from Sheffield and Liverpool, I have also applied for Lancaster and Bristol. I don't really mind.

I have a question?? do you always wake up till late???
Original post by LegendX
Look man, it's not that I hate Pakistanis or anything, but all of the politicians are chasing money all the time. True fact.

Zardari: Bhutto Bhutto BHUTTO BHUTTO BHUTTO !!!
People of Pakistan: Let's vote for him, that poor mans wife died, he deserves presidency even though he has stolen loads of money.

Please...logic?
Original post by ..BM..
I have a question?? do you always wake up till late???

Exam season yeah, though I don't talk as much.
Reply 2759
Original post by LegendX
Exam season yeah, though I don't talk as much.

just wondered.... i never have... sorry... i'll go and let you get on with your work and get on with mine too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending