The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2820
Original post by Zeegie
LMFAO at how Warlord asked about HAM and you're quizzed up on pinapple looool

Explains a lot :wink:

:laugh: Believe it or not, I stick to halal meat only :tongue: Not hard for me though cos every other shop down here is halal :lol: Even some of the KFC's and Subway :tongue:
Reply 2821
Original post by Revent
:laugh: Believe it or not, I stick to halal meat only :tongue: Not hard for me though cos every other shop down here is halal :lol: Even some of the KFC's and Subway :tongue:

:'( I'm not so lucky lol

Resisting temptation has been hard........
Reply 2822
Original post by Zeegie
:'( I'm not so lucky lol

Resisting temptation has been hard........

Come London one day and you'll see :tongue: Plus, I was a vegetarian for a few months, so it's not THAT hard for me :smile: :smile:

Like whenever we decide to meet up, it's like this:
'Where do you wanna go?'
'How about Ala Pizza?'
'I ****ing hate Ala Pizza, alright let's go'

:laugh:
Reply 2823
Original post by Revent
Come London one day and you'll see :tongue: Plus, I was a vegetarian for a few months, so it's not THAT hard for me :smile: :smile:

Like whenever we decide to meet up, it's like this:
'Where do you wanna go?'
'How about Ala Pizza?'
'I ****ing hate Ala Pizza, alright let's go'

:laugh:

Lol I've been to London multiple times before :smile: Tbf I have Manc but still.....cba going all the way there...about half an hr's drive, plus can't do delivery as too far outside radius....I used to go there every weekend with the fam but now it's too busy so :frown:

But going to B'ham tomorrooowwwwwww

Hahahahah "Ala" pizza.....
Reply 2824
Original post by Zeegie
Lol I've been to London multiple times before :smile: Tbf I have Manc but still.....cba going all the way there...about half an hr's drive, plus can't do delivery as too far outside radius....I used to go there every weekend with the fam but now it's too busy so :frown:

But going to B'ham tomorrooowwwwwww

Hahahahah "Ala" pizza.....

Ah okay, fair enough :tongue: Whereabouts are you then?
You know I always thought B'ham was south west of London until a few days ago :colondollar: My geography is appalling :giggle:

Yeah, it's run by some Guji's who I hate :laugh: but it's Ala pizza and going somewhere else just feels awkward (we've tried it like twice in the past 7 years or so) :laugh:
Reply 2825
Original post by Revent
Ah okay, fair enough :tongue: Whereabouts are you then?
You know I always thought B'ham was south west of London until a few days ago :colondollar: My geography is appalling :giggle:

Yeah, it's run by some Guji's who I hate :laugh: but it's Ala pizza and going somewhere else just feels awkward (we've tried it like twice in the past 7 years or so) :laugh:

For the fiftieth time (lool), I live in a town near Manc...and by near I mean as in Manc is the nearest major city

Hahaahah lol

Good old regulars at Ala's hahaha
you mancs have a strong-ish north accent lmaoo
Reply 2827
Original post by Zeegie
For the fiftieth time (lool), I live in a town near Manc...and by near I mean as in Manc is the nearest major city

Hahaahah lol

Good old regulars at Ala's hahaha

I know THAT :nothing: But what town? Is it Preston? :laugh:

Yeah, they still give us the worst customer service ever :rofl: Despite our loyalty :laugh: I remember once having to wait 30 min for a chicken burger :mmm:
Reply 2828
Original post by Maryb_101
you mancs have a strong-ish north accent lmaoo

Where you from? :smile:
Reply 2829
Original post by Revent
I know THAT :nothing: But what town? Is it Preston? :laugh:

Yeah, they still give us the worst customer service ever :rofl: Despite our loyalty :laugh: I remember once having to wait 30 min for a chicken burger :mmm:

Nah not Preston
Towards the Wilmslow/ Prestbury side

HAhahahaha maybe they get really busy? Or make it from fresh??
Original post by Revent
Where you from? :smile:

I ain't talking!..(the avengers getting to me lol)

Lol near preston
Reply 2831
Original post by Zeegie
Nah not Preston
Towards the Wilmslow/ Prestbury side

HAhahahaha maybe they get really busy? Or make it from fresh??

Ah okay, sounds like somewhere in the middle of nowhere :tongue:

They do make it from fresh, but nowhere else gives that kind of bad service :erm: **** ala pizza :laugh: Yeah, you can tell, it's a love-hate relationship :tongue:
I've been coerced into cooking. Really don't feel like cooking this evening. ****.
Original post by Revent

They do make it from fresh, but nowhere else gives that kind of bad service :erm: **** ala pizza :laugh: Yeah, you can tell, it's a love-hate relationship :tongue:

most of the manchester united and city players live here. :smile:
Reply 2834
Original post by Revent

Type it in google and look at the images bro...oh and watch out for Rooney...yeah it's pretty suburban and woody :biggrin:

Hahahahaaha I hope you don't create a massive fasaad like my dad lol...he gets seriously picky when it comes to food and service
Reply 2835
I ain't talking!..(the avengers getting to me lol)

Lol near preston

Is everything a joke to you?

Spoiler

My favourite has to be: 'I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it? Volatile, self-obsessed, and I don't play well with others.' ORRRRR 'Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.' :laugh:

Sounds like me :mmm: (the first quote)

Preston, I have a couple of friends who always go Preston and stuff for family events :lol: Sounds like an interesting place
Reply 2836
Original post by Zeegie
Type it in google and look at the images bro...oh and watch out for Rooney...yeah it's pretty suburban and woody :biggrin:

Hahahahaaha I hope you don't create a massive fasaad like my dad lol...he gets seriously picky when it comes to food and service

Yeah, deffo in the middle of nowhere :lol:

What's fasaad? :mmm: Like a fuss? Nah, I don't :tongue: I remember I did once, because they put onions on our pizza and my friend HATES onions so I kicked up a fuss :lol: You know what they did? They took off the onions, put on another topping exactly over it and put it in the oven :rofl: I just had to laugh :laugh:

Original post by salmon-aiman
most of the manchester united and city players live here. :smile:

So...they live in the middle of nowhere :mmm:

I've been coerced into cooking. Really don't feel like cooking this evening. ****.

Takeaway :biggrin:
Reply 2837
Original post by Revent

where??
Reply 2838
Original post by Revent
Yeah, deffo in the middle of nowhere :lol:

What's fasaad? :mmm: Like a fuss? Nah, I don't :tongue: I remember I did once, because they put onions on our pizza and my friend HATES onions so I kicked up a fuss :lol: You know what they did? They took off the onions, put on another topping exactly over it and put it in the oven :rofl: I just had to laugh :laugh:

Lol you're making it sound like it's a remote village...I would totally tell you the actual name of the town but obviously not...the town hall looks like the front of ucl :wink:
Yeah it means fuss...
Hahahah well they're not going to throw the pizza away are they loool :wink:
Standard :biggrin:
Reply 2839
Original post by Zeegie
Lol you're making it sound like it's a remote village...I would totally tell you the actual name of the town but obviously not...the town hall looks like the front of ucl :wink:
Yeah it means fuss...
Hahahah well they're not going to throw the pizza away are they loool :wink:
Standard :biggrin:

:laugh: It IS like a remote village :lol:

Well, of course they have to! Dominos and Pizza Hut will send a fresh pizza on their way and let us eat the one we had then :laugh: ****ing Guji's!

Latest