Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Something to do with the co2 emissions? Lol, does anyone actually like america, rather thanvbeing forced to support them out of fear
    Yeah they never agreed to sign it to cut down on CO2 even though they were emitting the most. earth murderers.
    No I don't like it one bit loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Something..dice and ear..loooool me neither
    LOOL Carlton shuffle is epic

I'm from the North yo. You?
    M from London but in Liverpool for uni ... m guessing you are from Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Thanks, it looks AMAZING. Plus Dicaprio is in it :p: He's my (second) favourite actor I think :lol:

What else is there to do on Edgeware road? :lol: Shwarma's okay I guess oh my days there's a Baskin Robbins on Edgeware road as well :love:
    Dicaprio is awesome I must agree. My favourite is probably Tom Hanks !

Anywhoo Their shawarma sucks man. Such little portions of the meat and such big portions of the salad. NO THANK YOU. I don't really like E.road haha. ICE CREAM! 😯

Portobello on the other handdddd...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    She meant to say someone ordinary doesnt really stand out do they, hence she doesnt really remember you
    Well to be fair. I don't know any of you guys/gals ! So the question is pretty stupid lol

So for that reason, HI GUYS! EVERYONE! GIRLS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonietoot)
    Ahhhh man. Taking Spain off my to-see list LOL

No way! You have to go there sometime, its an amazing place Just no churros from the chalaak beach vendors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownPerson)
    M from London but in Liverpool for uni ... m guessing you are from Manchester
    Oh you're a southener, did you also wear terracotta shoes and ties to college? :rofl:

Lol naah i'm not from Manc, slightly more north

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    For my grandmother. and I don't have the accent anyway

Loooooool where do you work? :laugh: It's near Jom Makan and Strada. It's sorta opposite TGI's.
    Ahaaa somewhere on the top middle floor. So below nandos and above the Vans store.

Jom Makan is now Penang! Another awesome restaurant! Shame their steak is haram

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they never agreed to sign it to cut down on CO2 even though they were emitting the most. earth murderers.
    No I don't like it one bit loool
    well if they did, I am assuming they would have lost money somewhere down the line, and its america, if they dont have money then they cant manipulate everyone like they do, so that was never going to happen was it lol.

ReputationRep:
    No way! You have to go there sometime, its an amazing place Just no churros from the chalaak beach vendors
    Maybee! To be honest, I don't wanna visit any place near London, yet. Travel outside the continent. And somewhere cold. Deff cold. Not a beach person/sun person. Hated Greece 😥

ReputationRep:
    well if they did, I am assuming they would have lost money somewhere down the line, and its america, if they dont have money then they cant manipulate everyone like they do, so that was never going to happen was it lol.
    True say true say.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing can beat Belgian Mealted chocolate on a waffle and with some strawberries
    Heavenlyyyyy <3 <3

getting cravings now!!

ReputationRep:
    Something..dice and ear..loooool me neither
    LOOL Carlton shuffle is epic

I'm from the North yo. You?
    lmao, dice and ear
    On a side note, have you seen how hilary looks now? Jeez

ReputationRep:
    Oh you're a southener, did you also wear terracotta shoes and ties to college? :rofl:

Lol naah i'm not from Manc, slightly more north
    Hahahaha i wore Wellies and a Bow tie cuz thats how us southeners ROLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Pffftttt you northerners get your tongue twisted when you talk

ReputationRep:
    Maybee! To be honest, I don't wanna visit any place near London, yet. Travel outside the continent. And somewhere cold. Deff cold. Not a beach person/sun person. Hated Greece 😥

Oh wow, never thought I would meet a fellow pakistani who hates hot weather. Ye, exactly the same. But where is cold lol?

ReputationRep:
    Ahaaa somewhere on the top middle floor. So below nandos and above the Vans store.

Jom Makan is now Penang! Another awesome restaurant! Shame their steak is haram

:lol: That's too vague, I don't my way around that well, come on what shop Who's steak is haram? Try the grill in East Ham high street It's got some nice steaks!

Dicaprio is awesome I must agree. My favourite is probably Tom Hanks !

Anywhoo Their shawarma sucks man. Such little portions of the meat and such big portions of the salad. NO THANK YOU. I don't really like E.road haha. ICE CREAM! 😯

Portobello on the other handdddd...

Hmm...I like Robert Downey Jr as well

There's the halal restaurant :mmm: (what kind of name is that? :lol: ) it SUCKS. but the place next to it in the corner is okay. but its super pricey for so little meat

But Baskin Robbins is amazing :love: Since you work at Westfield, surely you MUST know about Afters? :love: It's on Green street. Best ice cream ever :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Living in London, your neighbour may be running a brothel in their homes.

YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SURE, I tell you. 😐

ReputationRep:
    Quorn....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Heavenlyyyyy <3 <3

getting cravings now!!
    M sat here drooling ... Went to Belgium last year and just spoiled myself with choco .... bought some chocolate for family without realizing it had liquor so yeh got a long massive lecture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Heavenlyyyyy <3 <3

getting cravings now!!
    That, and profiteroles, sounds disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha i wore Wellies and a Bow tie cuz thats how us southeners ROLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Pffftttt you northerners get your tongue twisted when you talk
    LOOL KASME YOU ARE TOO SICK.
    Fammmm what do you mean get tongues twisted? Nah we don't. atleast our transport system isn't as much as a nightmare lol and our paani tastes nicer
    you're at liverpool, LJMU?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.