Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownPerson)
    M sat here drooling ... Went to Belgium last year and just spoiled myself with choco .... bought some chocolate for family without realizing it had liquor so yeh got a long massive lecture

But the chocolate there was sooo bloody expensive when I went!! They have a mahoosive variety of ice creams tho!!

Hahahahahaha lol did you get a jhanpaar as well? LOL

Tbf everything seems to have alcohol in it now....if it's not that then it's gelatine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    That, and profiteroles, sounds disgusting.
    UMADBRO? They're shamazinggggg <3 *droool*

ReputationRep:

Get out.

LOL

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, never thought I would meet a fellow pakistani who hates hot weather. Ye, exactly the same. But where is cold lol?
    I'm not fully Pakistani, if that makes a difference? Haha Hot weather oh man makes me cringe I swear.

But no seriously lol, I'd love to go to Iceland! Northern Lights callinnnn for mee 😊 but that's in Europe. So outside of Europe...some place cold, uhmmmmmmmmmmm. Certain places in California is pretty cold right now...maybe there

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Get outta here :nothing: Profiteroles and disgusting? :nothing: Go die in a corner. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    LOOL KASME YOU ARE TOO SICK.
    Fammmm what do you mean get tongues twisted? Nah we don't. atleast our transport system isn't as much as a nightmare lol and our paani tastes nicer
    you're at liverpool, LJMU?
    Hahahaha Omg dont even talk about the transport system i have to wait like good 2 hours to catch a bus from uni to town ... Most of the times m stood there thinking i swear i would have walked it quicker ... No M at Uni of Liverpool .. wbu are you at college or uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    But the chocolate there was sooo bloody expensive when I went!! They have a mahoosive variety of ice creams tho!!

Tbf everything seems to have alcohol in it now....if it's not that then it's gelatine...
    My uncle just sent me 20 lbs of chocolate for my 20th birthday last week :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonietoot)
    I'm not fully Pakistani, if that makes a difference? Haha Hot weather oh man makes me cringe I swear.

But no seriously lol, I'd love to go to Iceland! Northern Lights callinnnn for mee ������ but that's in Europe. So outside of Europe...some place cold, uhmmmmmmmmmmm. Certain places in California is pretty cold right now...maybe there

I'm gonna live in California

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    :lol: That's too vague, I don't my way around that well, come on what shop Who's steak is haram? Try the grill in East Ham high street It's got some nice steaks!

Hmm...I like Robert Downey Jr as well

There's the halal restaurant :mmm: (what kind of name is that? :lol: ) it SUCKS. but the place next to it in the corner is okay. but its super pricey for so little meat

But Baskin Robbins is amazing :love: Since you work at Westfield, surely you MUST know about Afters? :love: It's on Green street. Best ice cream ever :drool:
    Iron Man is indeed yummy

Rather the meat curry in my house to be fair lol

Ah whenever I'm down at my cousin's place (she lives near green street) we always go to afters! Love that place. But I work at the other Westfield, near Shepherds Bush lol

Cookies and Cream in white chapel sucks though :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insomniac_1901)
    My uncle just sent me 20 lbs of chocolate for my 20th birthday last week :P

So?

Hahhaha lol only kidding wow time for me to make myself feel better and cram yet another cup of profiteroles lol

Hahhahaahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna live in California
    NOWAIZ? Where abouts? That's also something I'm looking into myself

ReputationRep:
    Go jump of a cliff warlord Name:  image.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  10.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    NOWAIZ? Where abouts? That's also something I'm looking into myself

Beverley Hills

ReputationRep:

Hahahaha i walked into home thinking everyones going to get happs when i give them all this chocolate ... 5 mins later i was running for my life more like hahaha ... Yeh the choco is quite pricey up there it depends where you go through i went to Bruges ... where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    So?

Hahhaha lol only kidding wow time for me to make myself feel better and cram yet another cup of profiteroles lol

Hahhahaahahahaha
    Just sayin' Haha my dad kept saying it was too much (as they do) and my mom was just like 'if her uncle wants to send her chocolate, it's none of YOUR business' :P

ReputationRep:
    Iron Man is indeed yummy

Rather the meat curry in my house to be fair lol

Ah whenever I'm down at my cousin's place (she lives near green street) we always go to afters! Love that place. But I work at the other Westfield, near Shepherds Bush lol

Cookies and Cream in white chapel sucks though :/

:lol: Our house, we don't make curry and stuff here :p:

Afters is AMAZING :love: Ah okay, I've been to Shepards Bush a couple of times, it's not as nice as Stratford so I don't go there anymore You still haven't said which shop! :laugh:

Whitechapel overall sucks :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha i walked into home thinking everyones going to get happs when i give them all this chocolate ... 5 mins later i was running for my life more like hahaha ... Yeh the choco is quite pricey up there it depends where you go through i went to Bruges ... where are you from?
    Aahhhhh fair enough I went to Brussels though I also visited Brudges and it was absolutely pissing it down lol

Near manchester

ReputationRep:
    lmao you're a ****ing idiot :rofl::mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insomniac_1901)
    Just sayin' Haha my dad kept saying it was too much (as they do) and my mom was just like 'if her uncle wants to send her chocolate, it's none of YOUR business' :P

hahahah there's always some agenda about takaluf

Are you going to eat all the choc yourself or share it?

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha Omg dont even talk about the transport system i have to wait like good 2 hours to catch a bus from uni to town ... Most of the times m stood there thinking i swear i would have walked it quicker ... No M at Uni of Liverpool .. wbu are you at college or uni?
    Loool train it, grab a metro like every other londoner haha yeah i can imagine it would suck esp if the weather's bad. Ohryt, i love liverpool not the people but the city is too sik yaar. Lol im in A2, then Uniii
    Edit:- why do you miss out the 'I' in 'i'm' lool

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.