Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Pakistani soc. MK8 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armani786)
    awwwwww! i bet your not....
    Don't worry if i were there or if i knew you, it would be jokes me and you having a snowball fight. LOL!
    LOL.... i neary fell today when walking up to school in the snow, and my mate was just laughing at me. LOL!!!!

I'd pellet you so hard heheheeheh
    I get carried away with snowball fights....
    Hahahaha I know that must be so cringey....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    I may have then decided to do flying leaps across the garden...

Lol no I didnt, but I didnt graze, the snow is so deep I didnt feel anything, my fingers have lost feeling though
    Aww mayn. It's a sign. The profitteroles are punishing you for dissing them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Wish I'd gone to Munich, but we didn't have time
    Hahahaha awwww that's sweet......me trying to teach my mum French in Paris was an absolute hell of an experience....
    tbh, my mum could just speak english with them, but then thats boring Thankfully my mum is a quick learner lol My dad wouldnt listen to anything I said, hence I would rather take mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Woahwoahwoah sayy wuutt homie? Wat chu spittin?! :O

Lool hahah yeah complain all about it then use it. Don't you love paki logic.
    Hahahahaha read the line .. "NUMEBR OF MORONS THAT ARE ALREADY THERE" ... I'm in Liverpool so technically it excludes me ... Pffft THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Aww mayn. It's a sign. The profitteroles are punishing you for dissing them.
    Im feeling cold, come give me a hug

ReputationRep:
    Its literally on the outskirts of the himalayas. Our house is wayyyy above sea level. Its amazing, cold, and the best.
    No idea to be honest My geography is bad, remember but if its like one of those mountainy places, yeah, my grandmother is from there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownPerson)
    I Love my life a bit too much to go to pakistan anytime now after what GEO reports ... hahaha my mates are dragging me hiking with them in scottish highlands so lets see how it goes ...
    I know what you mean...it's so shizzed up there....

I just really want to see my grandparents....almost cried talking to them on the phone at new year's....

Ahhhh that sounds cool!! The guys in my year are all going on lad's holidays to magaluf/malia/wherever.....won't shut up about it lol

ReputationRep:
    Im a bit obsessed with head shots, dont come near me

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha read the line .. "NUMEBR OF MORONS THAT ARE ALREADY THERE" ... I'm in Liverpool so technically it excludes me ... Pffft THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
    What you got against Londoners, mate? :nothing: I'm definitely not a moron :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Just go pakistan. All of you come to murree as well, I have space for literally 10s of you at the house And its the nicest place in pakistan as well.
    Hahahahahahaha

I stayed at my uncle's resthouse last time I went, back in 06...swear I saw a monkey lol

ReputationRep:
    loooool! I'm good then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    No idea to be honest My geography is bad, remember but if its like one of those mountainy places, yeah, my grandmother is from there
    Its beast. I would also have liked to stay in our rawalpindi place, but its just too hot and humid, so basically murree all the time lol.

ReputationRep:
    Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo way maaan...

Suck it all up
    I plan to

And ignore Revent, I think he's getting a bit... frustrated :P

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahaha

I stayed at my uncle's resthouse last time I went, back in 06...swear I saw a monkey lol
    There are babboons in murree lol. Where abouts do your family come from in pakistan?

ReputationRep:
    Its beast. I would also have liked to stay in our rawalpindi place, but its just too hot and humid, so basically murree all the time lol.
    Yeah, I'm a coconut, I know **** all about Pakistan

ReputationRep:
    What you got against Londoners, mate? :nothing: I'm definitely not a moron :shifty:
    You are an Exception

ReputationRep:
    Im feeling cold, come give me a hug
    Awww *hugs* wrap up warm!

Basically your sayin i'm a moron and i'd be adding to the morons there.
    LOOL you're not a moron b..you're worse :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean...it's so shizzed up there....

I just really want to see my grandparents....almost cried talking to them on the phone at new year's....

Ahhhh that sounds cool!! The guys in my year are all going on lad's holidays to magaluf/malia/wherever.....won't shut up about it lol
    Hahah yeh Magaluf ... its a good place that only if you are a party freak and just live to drink and nothing more

ReputationRep:
    Im a bit obsessed with head shots, dont come near me

Don't worry, I'll aim further down

ReputationRep:
    Send some my way

And yeah :sexface: Go for it, if you can I'm sure you'd love to see it rise :mmm: :rofl:

It's 20 pounds That's bloody amazing :love:
    and not out of nowhere, it's a continuation from yesterday

Which way would that be? You swing both ways as far as I remember

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.