The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
Anyone who dislikes it, I'll push them off a cliff and hope they die :ninja:

Now now let's not wish death upon anyone. Let's put halloumi in their shoes so every time they take it step, it makes an annoying squishy- squelching sound.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Zeegie
there is no way to hell you'll even have the ability to sleep when ur with me :wink:
sleep will become ur enemy :biggrin:

I wouldn't hold my breath lol I'm such a fast sleeper

Reply 3362
Original post by moonietoot
Now now let's not wish death upon anyone. Let's put halloumi in their shoes so every time they take it step, it makes an annoying squishy- squelching sound.

Fine, torture it is :colone:
Original post by Revent
Fine, torture it is :colone:

Annoying sounds = torture

Reply 3364
Original post by Warlord
lol, why am I like the only person on this earth who is open about everything,may have to change that soon, everyone else loves to hide stuff lol.

you tell me to not change, its now my turn :wink: be open....its good :smile: obvs dont have to fill in every tom dick and harry on the details but you get what i mean :biggrin:
Reply 3365
Annoying sounds = torture

or physical torture :colone:
Reply 3366
I wouldn't hold my breath lol I'm such a fast sleeper

i'll have my ways :wink:
Original post by Revent

No no we don't do that.

Original post by Zeegie
i'll have my ways :wink:

I'm scared :/

Reply 3369
Original post by Revent

sharam kar bhai, itni ghatya baatain mat karo looool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3370
Original post by Zeegie
sharam kar bhai, itni ghatya baatain mat karo looool

Posted from TSR Mobile

But siiiiiiiiisss :frown: Okay fine then :frown: No torture

No no we don't do that.

I do :tongue: I don't either. :frown:
Original post by Zeegie
you tell me to not change, its now my turn :wink: be open....its good :smile: obvs dont have to fill in every tom dick and harry on the details but you get what i mean :biggrin:

I could act like an *******, but prefer not to. Although girls seem to listen more when guys act like *******s. Have never understood that.

Ok, lol, use my advice, thanks zeegs :smile:
Ah man. I'm finally sleepy. *yawns*

Original post by Revent
But siiiiiiiiisss :frown: Okay fine then :frown: No torture

I do :tongue: I don't either. :frown:

Torture isn't the way!

*yawns* I can't even think lol

Reply 3374
Original post by Warlord
I could act like an *******, but prefer not to. Although girls seem to listen more when guys act like *******s. Have never understood that.

when do girls listen more to *******s????? or do u mean they pay more attention to them??! i might know what ur on about tho....its complicated tho lol...

thank yourself :wink: hehehe
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3375
Original post by Warlord

Exactly if a guy is genuine
With a good heart
He's not good enough, or he's too 'fake'
Its stupid tbh
You know someone told me my emotional sentimental persona will get me hurt because I let people know I care to easily..
Maybe I shouldn't care about anyone at all and learn not to show any care or concern towards anyone.
Original post by YWArtist
Exactly if a guy is genuine
With a good heart
He's not good enough, or he's too 'fake'
Its stupid tbh
You know someone told me my emotional sentimental persona will get me hurt because I let people know I care to easily..
Maybe I shouldn't care about anyone at all and learn not to show any care or concern towards anyone.

Or maybe you should care and have people care for you the same (those that are worthy of your friendship) as opposed to not caring (and losing out). In other words, if people don't appreciate you for your true self, then they don't deserve you anyway.

Quality not quantity!

Original post by Zeegie
when do girls listen more to *******s????? or do u mean they pay more attention to them??! i might know what ur on about tho....its complicated tho lol...

thank yourself :wink: hehehe
Posted from TSR Mobile

All the time. When I used to act like that, they would always respond quickly etc, when I act nice,its like they take liberties. Annoying as ****. I still do not want to revert to being like that again, but damn, it is so annoying.

And ye, but you are probably the sweetest person on here, so I have to give you credit for something :smile:
Reply 3378
Or maybe you should care and have people care for you the same (those that are worthy of your friendship) as opposed to not caring (and losing out). In other words, if people don't appreciate you for your true self, then they don't deserve you anyway.

Quality not quantity!

Now this is what people should read.
Reply 3379

Quality not quantity!

I second this....although I know how frustrating it can be and it sometimes seems better to just avoid the whole thing by not getting involved in the first place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest