Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownPerson)
    Hahaha Man Tooo much Gashhhh there ... After visiting the place dont think you'd ever wna go there again
    heyheyyy
    its awsome! haha

ReputationRep:
    OMG thankGod i took my pictures down <3 phew.

ReputationRep:
    fevicoll se is suchaaaa tuneeeeee! *dancessssssss*

ReputationRep:
    awksssssss lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    I love the black suit, think I brush up okay in one
    Oh I'm sure you look dapper hence why I have a thing for tuxes hahaaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Crap..i edited the first part out but you quoted me too sooon lool ohwell nvm

Yeah my plan for today is go outside and make snow angels :') loool
    This time last year, me and my mates got ambushed by guys, went to the shops out of nowhereeee we got snowballed bad style haha it was like paintballing but with snow :L
    Hhhaahah m not too quick its you whos too slow .... hahaha back in sixth form when it snowed we were having a snowball fight and i launched a snow ball at my mate without realising that the headteacher was behind him so yeh i kinda missed him and got the head ... the amount of grief that guy gave me for the year was unbelievable ... Bad times

ReputationRep:
    Hhhaahah m not too quick its you whos too slow .... hahaha back in sixth form when it snowed we were having a snowball fight and i launched a snow ball at my mate without realising that the headteacher was behind him so yeh i kinda missed him and got the head ... the amount of grief that guy gave me for the year was unbelievable ... Bad times
    LOooooooolOooooL hahahahha thats sick

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    LOooooooolOooooL hahahahha thats sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He made me feel like an idiot in front of the teaching staff saying stuff like this silly little boy thought it was a good idea to throw a snowball at a member of staff :\ .... i mean i wasnt the only one having a snowball fight it was like an accident happen get over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    No not a suit...i want to look like a student as well ygm..i dunno not really a suite person tbh

Lol mpharm at Manchester i can't decideeeee
    Well you could wear a school uniform then maybe? With a tie? Or a neck scarf instead? Defo dont wear a hoodie.....on the contrary, jeans could be an option, with a nice cardie or blazer....

Good luck btw They wont know whats hit them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He made me feel like an idiot in front of the teaching staff saying stuff like this silly little boy thought it was a good idea to throw a snowball at a member of staff :\ .... i mean i wasnt the only one having a snowball fight it was like an accident happen get over it
    Hahahahaa...at least you didnt swear ur mouth off in front of the head on the same day as ur parents evening ahh memoriesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    me loves a nice set of situps
    can feeeel that burnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaa...at least you didnt swear ur mouth off in front of the head on the same day as ur parents evening ahh memoriesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haahahhaaha this mate of mine used to say the swear words in urdu and ask the english teacher what they meant .. the baffled women must have found out what they meant she ended up asking my mates mum 'can you tell me what these words mean because your son asks me all the time'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YWArtist)
    me loves a nice set of situps
    can feeeel that burnnnnn
    Burn baby buuurn
    Discoooo infernooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Burn baby buuurn
    Discoooo infernooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i think my english music sidee has just kicked innnn! wooooooo
    goodbyee bollywooood!

ReputationRep:
    Haahahhaaha this mate of mine used to say the swear words in urdu and ask the english teacher what she meant .. the baffled women must have found out what they meant she ended up asking my mates mum 'can you tell me what these words mean because your son asks me all the time'
    Ahhhhh you cheeky lot lol i'd be well screwed by my rents if i did that.....and it wouldnt be any fun coz there aint anyone to have desi banter with at my school lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YWArtist)
    i think my english music sidee has just kicked innnn! wooooooo
    goodbyee bollywooood!
    Hahahaha no more heart wrenching lyrics then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha they are okay NOT TO BAD .... And i suck at Psycho had to drop it after AS i couldnt bare with the amount of case studies that you have to do :| hahah .. What unis have you applied to then
    Awww psycho is sooooo fun!!!! Mess with peoples' minds lol jay Kay!!!

I'm going to Queen Mary... There's actually a longer story to it but heyyyyyy now you know!!!!

How's your day going thus far? Care to save me from this place I like to call work-hell?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha no more heart wrenching lyrics then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ayeee

ReputationRep:
    Lool is it, need to work on that then i guess
    Oo hahaha you got him bad

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.