Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Haahahahahaahahaha awwww dont be mean but yeah i'd say worthy contender for all of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol Im just being honest, remember I said I dont hide stuff Why thank you again, you are being awfully nice today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Darling reminds me of a posh gori woman for some reason But it suits you
    I like to sound old school hollywood sometimes hahaha thanks im crazy about all the fifties actresses and the way they talked and dressed...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its revent lol, he only knows revent, nothing else. Hafiz
    Thank you. Told you, worst hafiz ever. :p:

But I have to say, every morning when I wake up and see myself in the mirror, I say subhanallah, God truly has given this world a priceless gem :mmm:

First one, me. 3rd one, me. 2nd one, toss up between your dream and I. Lat one, honestly, you can have it
    I'm newer, so first is still me. Second is me. Third is also me :p: I'll gladly accept the last

Slightly biased no?!
    I have someone else in mind for sexiest male member anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :erm: Go jump off a cliff Zeegs. Your lack of support is not needed here :cry:

Thanks zeegie
    You can get one for best smile as well
    That's me as well :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I like to sound old school hollywood sometimes hahaha thanks im crazy about all the fifties actresses and the way they talked and dressed...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, thats nice Why specifically the fifties?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)

But I have to say, every morning when I wake up and see myself in the mirror, I say subhanallah, God truly has given this world a priceless gem :mmm:

I'm newer, so first is still me. Second is me. Third is also me :p: I'll gladly accept the last

Lol how are you newer? Anyway, forget that, we just do the awards that the op of the thread 7 did. Look at the awards he gave out. I dont know who zeegsis talking about by sexiest member. And you are hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Lol how are you newer? Anyway, forget that, we just do the awards that the op of the thread 7 did. Look at the awards he gave out. I dont know who zeegsis talking about by sexiest member. And you are hilarious
    Newer to the thread :p: I only started posting a couple of days ago :lol: Okay, I can agree to that, wouldn't want to embarrass you after winning :mmm: (I kid, everyone would vote against me BECAUSE it's true ) :p: She's talking about me of course :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Newer to the thread :p: I only started posting a couple of days ago :lol: Okay, I can agree to that, wouldn't want to embarrass you after winning :mmm: (I kid, everyone would vote against me BECAUSE it's true ) :p: She's talking about me of course :lol:
    lol, idk who she is talking about. Your dream maybe, idk. Lol, people will vote for whoever they think deserves it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Im just being honest, remember I said I dont hide stuff Why thank you again, you are being awfully nice today

Enjoy the niceness without qs, it won't last long

ReputationRep:

But Revent, if I jump off the cliff I'll have to take Warlord with me! And I don't think he wants that so no I will not obey your imperative.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, thats nice Why specifically the fifties?

Because everyone seemed much nicer and happier back then

And the fashion was also incomparable.

ReputationRep:
    But Revent, if I jump off the cliff I'll have to take Warlord with me! And I don't think he wants that so no I will not obey your imperative.
    You don't have to take warlord with you!
    I should go jump off a cliff. I just got a huge dent in my ego :p: Apparently, I'm like a brother :erm::lol:

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to take warlord with you!
    I should go jump off a cliff. I just got a huge dent in my ego :p: Apparently, I'm like a brother :erm::lol:

Awwwwwwww well hey that's the next best thing looool

I should be taking the piss out of you but I'll feel bad...I know how much your ego means to you...

Cheer up, all I can say is there's plenty more fish (or sorry, I mean girls) around

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwww well hey that's the next best thing looool

I should be taking the piss out of you but I'll feel bad...I know how much your ego means to you...

Cheer up, all I can say is there's plenty more fish (or sorry, I mean girls) around
    Oh shut up!! :eek: If I died, this world would end up in even more suffering without my amazingness! :eek:

Feel free to take the piss :p: But my ego heals VERY quickly The perks of being a ******* legend :p:

Oh well :lol: Not a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up!! :eek: If I died, this world would end up in even more suffering without my amazingness! :eek:

Feel free to take the piss :p: But my ego heals VERY quickly The perks of being a ******* legend :p:

Oh well :lol: Not a big deal.

Well that was uber quick...I'm so relieved to see you have made a speedy recovery from the tragedy of the heartbreak

If you need any further emotional support please feel free to ask the expert

ReputationRep:
    Make a list of awards
    I'll do them when I get home
    Warlord can assist me via pm

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Well that was uber quick...I'm so relieved to see you have made a speedy recovery from the tragedy of the heartbreak

If you need any further emotional support please feel free to ask the expert
    Or maybe I'm just covering up the disappointment with my ego? :p: You're the expert in emotional support? :rofl: Nice one

(Original post by hasan4life)
    haha at least u got experience in it haha thought so haha how come? i think i know one thats much worse

dont mess with me, or ull never eat dhaal in your life ever again
    It's just bad! :lol: Not exactly the safest area to be in :p: Well, there's not much worse than me I think :lol: Like today, my friend called me and that's the only reason I went to pray jumma

ReputationRep:
    Why do I have to go to :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Because everyone seemed much nicer and happier back then

And the fashion was also incomparable.
    Its true isnt it, people were happier before.

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe I'm just covering up the disappointment with my ego? :p: You're the expert in emotional support? :rofl: Nice one

It's just bad! :lol: Not exactly the safest area to be in :p: Well, there's not much worse than me I think :lol: Like today, my friend called me and that's the only reason I went to pray jumma
    haha ive heard stories about it, a ghetto place yh haha so :naughty: i have a responsibility of taking my little brother with me to jummah now

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.