Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PancreaticJuice)
    my girlfriends birthday in a week
    what to buy her?
    astagfirullah. larkiyon kai sath bar jatha hai. sharam kar. allah ki nazar tumpur hai.

ReputationRep:
    okay
    so what do you study?
    A2. Bio chem psych.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    astagfirullah. larkiyon kai sath bar jatha hai. sharam kar. allah ki nazar tumpur hai.
    And it's not on you?
    You are a foooooooooooool

(I also found his gf ironic after he recommended me a dua for my aunty lmao)

ReputationRep:
    i know its bad but it just happened
    ive only hugged her
    waiting till after marriage to do anything else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    A2. Bio chem psych.
    good luck
    medicine?

ReputationRep:
    ive only hugged her
    :laugh: I was just kidding I don't personally care I think it's good that you're becoming all modern and stuff and adapting to society rather than backwards.

However, I think it's lame that you've only hugged her :teehee: What kind of relationship is that :rofl:

And it's not on you?
    You are a foooooooooooool

(I also found his gf ironic after recommending me a dua for my aunty lmao)
    What gf? I've been single for 19 years

ReputationRep:
    I once got beat so bad because I told the teacher to shut the **** up :laugh: Just use your imagination :giggle:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I had to do sit ups while he whipped me with some rope for like forever. Then when he got bored of that, I had to do murgha and he hit me with a stick. Obviously got a **** load of slaps in between as well. :laugh:
    I hope that's not in uk or usa? Is it?

ReputationRep:
    ive only hugged her
    Dont say hugging :eek:
    jay's definition of hugging is actually...rubbing :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farwa)
    I hope that's not in uk or usa? Is it?
    USA.

ReputationRep:
    USA.
    Land of the obese :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: I was just kidding I don't personally care I think it's good that you're becoming all modern and stuff and adapting to society rather than backwards.

However, I think it's lame that you've only hugged her :teehee: What kind of relationship is that :rofl:

What gf? I've been single for 19 years

aaah ok
    i dont wanna make her feel uncomfortable in anyway
    lasted over a year so far

ReputationRep:
    USA.
    I used to get a stick on my hand for each namaz missed in pak from maulvi sahab but that was just a tiny stick
    That's reallly bad
    Now you're just dheet then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farwa)
    Hahah
    Irn bru?
    What did you do to deserve that?!?

Lol what were you doing in scotland
    Scottish white people are generally nicer than english white people so I dno what you did to deserve that?(this is from personal experience btw)

I've never seen you on this thread before
    Oh this was in the Mosque, my Ustad hit me cause i wasn't moving my head back and forwards when reciting the Qur'an. Still don't know why had to throw a bottle at me. He used to keep a spare one just in case he missed.

Oh yeah, Scottish people are generally better no racism well not that i've heard of.

Haha, thats right, you want see me much often on the Paksoc. Don't get much time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farwa)
    I used to get a stick on my hand for each namaz missed in pak from maulvi sahab but that was just a tiny stick
    That's reallly bad
    Now you're just dheet then?
    I just told him to shut the **** up. He said something about how my parents haven't raised me well and stuff like that so yeah Allah didn't tell him to chat crap about my parents.

Land of the obese :rofl:
    :nothing: Be nice to me for today at least Got rejected from my second choice

aaah ok
    i dont wanna make her feel uncomfortable in anyway
    lasted over a year so far
    :rofl: Shame on you :mmm: A year and JUST a hug? :eek: No offence dude, but lammeee :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Dont say hugging :eek:
    jay's definition of hugging is actually...rubbing :teehee:
    lool
    i think a relationship happens from the heart, all the physical things can wait till theyre halal, although technically its haram atm
    i found her, i liked her, i didnt want to let her slip away

ReputationRep:
    Why tho,Brother i mean you are so brotherly

Not another one who lives near me...Blackburn with...Darwen :eek:
    I kind of am arent I But still, he doesnt know me lol! How did I become a brother to some random lol!

ReputationRep:
    I just told him to shut the **** up. He said something about how my parents haven't raised me well and stuff like that so yeah Allah didn't tell him to chat crap about my parents.

Awww that's weak man.
    pancreatic Juice remIInds Me of someone...when you get it you should laugh haha..

Hint:- American Pie...Nadia...

ReputationRep:

:rofl: Shame on you :mmm: A year and JUST a hug? :eek: No offence dude, but lammeee :lol:
    Lmfao J we have to link sometime, you are hilarious
    Oh what, where did you hear from Sorry man.

ReputationRep:

well i think hugs are the best
    she's beautifull both inside and out (mashallah) and all mine so thats all that matters

ReputationRep:
    i detest physics.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.