The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeegie
I'm not that cynical or pessimistic, but when it comes down to politics there, I literally get pissed....same old problems same ****ing ********s who don't care about the country.....wish it was like how it was when I lived there....

And I have my own personal reasons for my sincere hate lol

I know, we spoke about this before. One day, one day.
Original post by Warlord
I dont like speaking like that, its nothing to do with backbone. I have no right to say that about someone, we should mind our own business.

No im saying if you actually know for sure that they do that, then they shouldnt be offended when they hear someone call them that. Lol. Too many 'thats' in that sentence
Reply 4562
Original post by MedMed12
stay calm youll be fine
how long have you been revising maths?

I'll try lol....there's too many distractions in the exam hall though...

Err....about a week altogether, though very inconsistently...
Reply 4563
Original post by Warlord
It feels like I have been on here for at least 6 months. Its been around 2 :smile: Ah wow, so only a month? I thought you were here before me :smile:

Naaahhh joined tsr in august to get some idea about ucas etc....and then dropped random sporadic comments on the last thread before actually becoming a frequent commentor...

hahaha
Reply 4564
Original post by AlligatorSky
Yessss. I'm so glad you agree. :')
He's going to be taking part in the elections. His party is APML, just incase you vote or something. :P

Ahhhh I'll keep an eye out...don't know if he'll do well or not but at this moment in time anyone's better than the bastard we've got...
Original post by Zeegie
I'll try lol....there's too many distractions in the exam hall though...

Err....about a week altogether, though very inconsistently...

aha they wont be youll be okay :smile: time goes quickly as well
Original post by Zeegie
Ahhhh I'll keep an eye out...don't know if he'll do well or not but at this moment in time anyone's better than the bastard we've got...

Like his page on facebook. He takes that VERY seriously. :P
Whenever they're interviewing him and asking about his supporters he's like aap meray facebook peh fans dekhein. Cutie :P
I think it gives him hope.

But PPP have waay too many supporters. Because of the stupid Bhutto conspiracy.
Reply 4567
Original post by Zeegie
Pakistani politics has no future. I lost hope a long time ago.

NOOO...the only thing we have left is hope...
Original post by SkyS0h1

Or Musharraf?
Original post by Maryb_101
No im saying if you actually know for sure that they do that, then they shouldnt be offended when they hear someone call them that. Lol. Too many 'thats' in that sentence

Its just harsh I think anyway. Oh well :smile:
Original post by Warlord
Its just harsh I think anyway. Oh well :smile:

You think calling them that is harsh when they commit heinous acts. Lol
Reply 4571
Original post by MedMed12
aha they wont be youll be okay :smile: time goes quickly as well

Reply 4572
Like his page on facebook. He takes that VERY seriously. :P
Whenever they're interviewing him and asking about his supporters he's like aap meray facebook peh fans dekhein. Cutie :P
I think it gives him hope.

But PPP have waay too many supporters. Because of the stupid Bhutto conspiracy.

He takes his dancing very seriously too :wink:

Yeah ever since that happened I think the whole country's just full on plummeted. There was probably a lot going on before then anyway and then the assassination sparked it off.....I remember that day, think I was in yr 8 or 9...it felt really bad even though I wasn't too familiar with her...or any of the politicians for that matter...other than Mushy :smile:
Reply 4573
Original post by SkyS0h1

I don't like my hope being wasted.

I have faith, but no hope.
Reply 4574
Or Musharraf?

Im banking high hopes on Imran Khan. He seems promising and he aint afraid to say what has to be said. Musharraf had his shot.
Original post by Zeegie
He takes his dancing very seriously too :wink:

Yeah ever since that happened I think the whole country's just full on plummeted. There was probably a lot going on before then anyway and then the assassination sparked it off.....I remember that day, think I was in yr 8 or 9...it felt really bad even though I wasn't too familiar with her...or any of the politicians for that matter...other than Mushy :smile:

Yes. An act to gain sympathy. It's disgusting actually, how can someone even do that? And then blame is on Musharraf. -_-
Were you in Pakistan when it happened?

Yup, everyone got emotional. Even though my dad didn't support her anymore I remember seeing his eyes all red and I was like okay this is really bad.
Original post by Maryb_101
You think calling them that is harsh when they commit heinous acts. Lol

I personally find it harsh to say it , yes :smile:
Original post by SkyS0h1
Im banking high hopes on Imran Khan. He seems promising and he aint afraid to say what has to be said. Musharraf had his shot.

Musharraf isn't either, have you seen his interview with that Indian journalist? You should check it out. He's accusing Indians on their faces.
And I agree he had a chance but he was amazing. The dollar was at 60 rupees for 8 years straight. And today it grows every single day. Currently at 97.75.

If you watch his resignation speech (it gets pretty emotional) he explains each and everything. It's an hour long but you should definitely have a look.
Reply 4578
Yes. An act to gain sympathy. It's disgusting actually, how can someone even do that? And then blame is on Musharraf. -_-
Were you in Pakistan when it happened?

Yup, everyone got emotional. Even though my dad didn't support her anymore I remember seeing his eyes all red and I was like okay this is really bad.

Nahh I was over here.....my rents were like gobsmacked and it was like all over every news and I was like oh there's been some real ****...

It's just sad really, these things do no good for anyone, other than the scheming ****-tards behind it all; but even so it just bores me to death when my family discusses siaasat at gatherings, it's futile....I only started to pay more interest because most of uncles were in the army etc...

And now I just sit here scared as hell because I don't want anything bad to happen again.
Original post by Zeegie
Nahh I was over here.....my rents were like gobsmacked and it was like all over every news and I was like oh there's been some real ****...

It's just sad really, these things do no good for anyone, other than the scheming ****-tards behind it all; but even so it just bores me to death when my family discusses siaasat at gatherings, it's futile....I only started to pay more interest because most of uncles were in the army etc...

And now I just sit here scared as hell because I don't want anything bad to happen again.

I'm sorry, I'm still not very used to British English, but whats rents?

Oh I love discussing politics, especially here because these people know nothing about it. So I sit and tell them everything whether they want to hear it or not. :tongue:
Don't worry about it, hopefully nothing will happen. Just good change inshallah.

Latest