Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Your Dream :))
    ALL FELLOW PAKISTANIS AND AFROPAKS (ME)
    Where's your family from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    So ask for MORE than you know they'll give. and then accept what they would have normally given :p: So if they normally give you £20, be like Khala, I want £80 and then, take £20 (or a bit more :p: ) after khala and mummy do arguing :p:
    My mum would get really aannoyed if o said that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    its time to get u halal :littleangel:
    How do you plan to do that? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    My hips dont lie and im startin ta feel ya boy.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    u better be :sly:

true i dont care what other think, confidence and self belief is another thing for me :lol:
    Thats good, so then you already know how to speak your mind no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    My mum would get really aannoyed if o said that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's why you say it jokingly!

ReputationRep:
    looool no i was joking
    Tesco beez well rude these dayzzz. Evi writing fresh n naked :O

Lool omg i cannot believe ittt! I was going to do an Alimah course too
    Ofc it's shocking given your 'input' in this thread loooooooooooooool.looooooooooool .

ReputationRep:
    What? Is it really that surprising? :p: You know at one point, I was actually going to do alim course as well :mmm:

What's so shocking?

Nothing mate i just got really curious about what uve been upto looool...u were being highly suspesh yesterday with ur pm-ing sesh with warlord
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anyone knows how to get revent halal, it is me. And he wont be as fun anymore if that happens, so I wont let it

You will get a slap if you step out of line. Even if you are eating in the dining room and get naughty, I will give you a slap. Spilling the beans...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Nothing mate i just got really curious about what uve been upto looool...u were being highly suspesh yesterday with ur pm-ing sesh with warlord
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was going to send you it, but I was too busy lmao. Plus revent may kill me, so no

ReputationRep:
    My hips dont lie and im startin ta feel ya boy.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im worried if someone touches you and you get angry you may chuck **** around, so count me out

ReputationRep:
    Looool same... and yeah i was shocked too when i was enlightened on revent bhai's credentials

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He is our main player in fc shareef.

ReputationRep:
    u should have seen it back in the day, u go away for an hour and 100 pages would already be up :lol:
    lool really?! Argh where have I beeeen! jheez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    If anyone knows how to get revent halal, it is me. And he wont be as fun anymore if that happens, so I wont let it

You will get a slap if you step out of line. Even if you are eating in the dining room and get naughty, I will give you a slap. Spilling the beans...
    :mmm: Seriously dude, you are dead if you say anything :p: I've always been halal mate dining table :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :laugh: It was just about how I'm actually going over the top with my innuendo's and what not in this thread when in fact, I've never touched a girl. Astagfirullah, I'd never even think of such a thing! :eek: That's why it has to be virtual

(Original post by Maryb_101)
    Tesco beez well rude these dayzzz. Evi writing fresh n naked :O

Lool omg i cannot believe ittt! I was going to do an Alimah course too
    Ofc it's shocking given your 'input' in this thread loooooooooooooool.looooooooooool .
    You know I went to darul uloom for a year as well :laugh: Hifz class was a bit of a joke :p: Back in year 7, I knew 4 para's when I started at my local mosque and my friend knew 17. I told him I was going to beat him to it :laugh: I lost by a month Well, maybe it's just the way I talk, but in real life, I'm actually a really nice Muslim :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Yesterday evening. Where were you larki
    Dubai cousins came around so wasn't here. LOL the thread finished quickly!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah loool u missed the whole drama last night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awwwww! LOL thats a shame for me then heh. Oh well its fine

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: Seriously dude, you are dead if you say anything :p: I've always been halal mate dining table :mmm:

:laugh: It was just about how I'm actually going over the top with my innuendo's and what not in this thread when in fact, I've never touched a girl. Astagfirullah, I'd never even think of such a thing! :eek: That's why it has to be virtual

You know I went to darul uloom for a year as well :laugh: Hifz class was a bit of a joke :p: Back in year 7, I knew 4 para's when I started at my local mosque and my friend knew 17. I told him I was going to beat him to it :laugh: I lost by a month Well, maybe it's just the way I talk, but in real life, I'm actually a really nice Muslim :p:

You know my admiration for the dining table But yes, he has never even touched a girl. In real life revent is more shareef then a baby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armani786)
    Dubai cousins came around so wasn't here. LOL the thread finished quickly!
    Ironic, I was listening to arab money yesterday . Ah yes, it did, revent managed to steal the 10000th comment, which made me and maryb very angry, after that the mods just closed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by librastar28)

Look what I found lol
    LOOOOOL! That is soooo true!
    Good one!

ReputationRep:
    That's why you say it jokingly!
    Lol I might try that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.