Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    I'm sorry, I'm still not very used to British English, but whats rents?

Oh I love discussing politics, especially here because these people know nothing about it. So I sit and tell them everything whether they want to hear it or not.
    Don't worry about it, hopefully nothing will happen. Just good change inshallah.
    Rents means parents lol...

Politics bores me coz I've heard the same discussions just a tad too many times...and the only reason we're getting held back from improving is because of all these stupid foreign relations and terror and **** there's so much going on that we don't even know and frankly people just don't bother anymore...our so-called leaders are mere puppets and I'm gonna stop talking now otherwise this thread will actually get closed. But seriously, what can we do?

Good change...hmmm let's "hope" so....

ReputationRep:
    Musharraf isn't either, have you seen his interview with that Indian journalist? You should check it out. He's accusing Indians on their faces.
    And I agree he had a chance but he was amazing. The dollar was at 60 rupees for 8 years straight. And today it grows every single day. Currently at 97.75.

If you watch his resignation speech (it gets pretty emotional) he explains each and everything. It's an hour long but you should definitely have a look.
    Yeah but when have Pakistani politicians ever had issues saying it straight to the Indians? Thats standard. (Ill take a look anyway tho thanks) India's not the only country in the world that needs talking to. What about America? making puppets out of our people and drone-bombing every day. And what about addressing the corrupt Pakistanis within Pakistan itself? As far as Im concerned Imran Khan is the only one thats addressing this and boyy is he doin it well

ReputationRep:
    im white, my parents are members of bnp, i eat fish and chips everyday,can i join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Rents means parents lol...

Politics bores me coz I've heard the same discussions just a tad too many times...and the only reason we're getting held back from improving is because of all these stupid foreign relations and terror and **** there's so much going on that we don't even know and frankly people just don't bother anymore...our so-called leaders are mere puppets and I'm gonna stop talking now otherwise this thread will actually get closed. But seriously, what can we do?

Good change...hmmm let's "hope" so....
    Oh pfft, I totally knew that.

I see your point but we've had the same government since 2008 and we know Zardari can't do anything. So hopefully after the elections this year and the presidential elections next year things will get better. Just hope that Bilawal doesn't get elected and Bakhtawar sticks to rapping. -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkyS0h1)
    Yeah but when have Pakistani politicians ever had issues saying it straight to the Indians? Thats standard. (Ill take a look anyway tho thanks) India's not the only country in the world that needs talking to. What about America? making puppets out of our people and drone-bombing every day. And what about addressing the corrupt Pakistanis within Pakistan itself? As far as Im concerned Imran Khan is the only one thats addressing this and boyy is he doin it well
    Yes, but Musharraf has been better than everyone else. I mean Pakistans economy and everything was so good when he was in power.
    Just before he was elected Pakistan was at risk at being a terrorist and failed state. He changed that. Infact he made it so much better. The drones and everything wasn't right but everyone has a bad side, his good side is much bigger. He made mistakes and I'm sure he's willing to fix them if he's given the chance.
    I don't know much about politics but from what I can see is that Musharraf has done great. He definitely needs to join politics again.

And yes Imran Khan seems like a good man. Musharraf did say something about joining with IK, I don't think IK liked the idea though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    im white, my parents are members of bnp, i eat fish and chips everyday,can i join?
    Lol bro what have you been smoking lately?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but Musharraf has been better than everyone else. I mean Pakistans economy and everything was so good when he was in power.
    Just before he was elected Pakistan was at risk at being a terrorist and failed state. He changed that. Infact he made it so much better. The drones and everything wasn't right but everyone has a bad side, his good side is much bigger. He made mistakes and I'm sure he's willing to fix them if he's given the chance.
    I don't know much about politics but from what I can see is that Musharraf has done great. He definitely needs to join politics again.

And yes Imran Khan seems like a good man. Musharraf did say something about joining with IK, I don't think IK liked the idea though.
    Exactly...better than everyone else SO FAR (which lets face it hasnt been to the highest standards ). We need CHANGE now though- a new voice, a new start and a new government. We need to get rid of the corrupt rats who've been bleeding Pakistan dry. Musharraf playeed his part and we're in a position where giving someone who's already shown their hand and failed might just destroy hope for Pakistan. What we ideally need is another Jinnah but since we cant get that lets see what Imran Khan brings. haha im not surprised- he's trying to make a change in Pakistan the last thing he needs is a failed president on his team

ReputationRep:
    Exactly...better than everyone else SO FAR (which lets face it hasnt been to the highest standards ). We need CHANGE now though- a new voice, a new start and a new government. We need to get rid of the corrupt rats who've been bleeding Pakistan dry. Musharraf playeed his part and we're in a position where giving someone who's already shown their hand and failed might just destroy hope for Pakistan. What we ideally need is another Jinnah but since we cant get that lets see what Imran Khan brings. haha im not surprised- he's trying to make a change in Pakistan the last thing he needs is a failed president on his team
    Yes but change should include Musharraf because we can't forget all the good things he's done.
    And he wasn't that corrupt or anything either.
    And Musharraf did not fail, he got kicked out. They blamed him for murdering BB. He was being impeached so he resigned himself.
    Jinnah was a great man, he can't be replaced sadly. And Musharraf did not faaail. It was a cruel plan.

ReputationRep:
    Lol bro what have you been smoking lately?
    100% british marijuana, none of ur imported crap stuff :lol:

ReputationRep:

Need to add that to my list then I guess

ReputationRep:
    No naswar?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    u should, i give u discount, then after £5.99 a month
    No naswar?! :eek:
    looool no cigars all the way

ReputationRep:

looool no cigars all the way
    You should totally try the Pathan style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farwa)
    One word: RESPECT!

Lol
    Are you scottish?
    Haha I only come here once every few days then hibernate!

Loooool
    This thing abt parents not raising you well is weird
    My thinking is my thinking
    If I was the way my parents wanted me to be I'd be an angel just landed from the heavens up there
    But obv we make our own choices and mistakes
    Respect? For ONLY hugging a girl after a year of being together? :erm::lol:
    I think it's because I used to piss about in class a lot :rofl: Plus, I was like what? 6th grade (year 6). :laugh: He was such a mean teacher

(Original post by PancreaticJuice)
    well i think hugs are the best
    she's beautifull both inside and out (mashallah) and all mine so thats all that matters
    THAT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONLY ****ING HUGGED HER DUDE! OF COURSE A ****ING HUG IS GONNA BE THE ****ING BEST! ONE ****ING YEAR?!?!?!?!? :rofl:

(Original post by Warlord)
    Lmfao J we have to link sometime, you are hilarious
    Oh what, where did you hear from Sorry man.
    Yeah sure. TSR Pak Soc meet and I'm ****ing amazing after all to be expected

Kings. :erm:

(Original post by Maryb_101)
    Awww that's weak man.
    pancreatic Juice remIInds Me of someone...when you get it you should laugh haha..

Hint:- American Pie...Nadia...
    :mmm: I got it :rofl: Have you seen the American reunion? Sooo bad :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yes but change should include Musharraf because we can't forget all the good things he's done.
    And he wasn't that corrupt or anything either.
    And Musharraf did not fail, he got kicked out. They blamed him for murdering BB. He was being impeached so he resigned himself.
    Jinnah was a great man, he can't be replaced sadly. And Musharraf did not faaail. It was a cruel plan.
    Musharraf was corrupt bro. He started his career illegally (military coup and all)-thats treason. He also violated the oath that members of the armed forces have to take; they have to swear by Allah (SWT) that they'll uphold the constitution and not engage in political activities. And thats only the start of his corrupt career. Reasearch him he gave corruption a whole new level! I would NEVER trust a man who breaks an oath he swore by Allah. He has contribuited but he cannot lead Pakistan to victory or to its destined position. We might never know the truth about BB's murder but lets look to his character because I for one believe him capable of it. If Jinnah saw Pakistan as it is he'd regret fighting for it's creation :/

ReputationRep:
    Musharraf was corrupt bro. He started his career illegally (military coup and all)-thats treason. He also violated the oath that members of the armed forces have to take; they have to swear by Allah (SWT) that they'll uphold the constitution and not engage in political activities. And thats only the start of his corrupt career. Reasearch him he gave corruption a whole new level! I would NEVER trust a man who breaks an oath he swore by Allah. He has contribuited but he cannot lead Pakistan to victory or to its destined position. We might never know the truth about BB's murder but lets look to his character because I for one believe him capable of it. If Jinnah saw Pakistan as it is he'd regret fighting for it's creation :/
    I meant stealing money and everything. And yes I know it was illegal but he did so much for Pakistan.
    And honestly they all break their oaths that they swear by God. Every single of them lies and steals and only cares about himself.
    I am not against Imran Khan. All I'm saying that Musharraf did a lot for Pakistan and she should be able to join the government again. Not specifically rule it.
    And mostly everyone know's the Zardari was behind the murder. It doesn't make sense that all of this happens and then BAM Zardaris the next president.
    I know, we're a disgrace. But we will change that hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    You should totally try the Pathan style.
    nah im ok, u come on to our white style its the best lol.

ReputationRep:
    Zeegs go to sleep!

ReputationRep:
    I meant stealing money and everything. And yes I know it was illegal but he did so much for Pakistan.
    And honestly they all break their oaths that they swear by God. Every single of them lies and steals and only cares about himself.
    I am not against Imran Khan. All I'm saying that Musharraf did a lot for Pakistan and she should be able to join the government again. Not specifically rule it.
    And mostly everyone know's the Zardari was behind the murder. It doesn't make sense that all of this happens and then BAM Zardaris the next president.
    I know, we're a disgrace. But we will change that hopefully.
    Im pretty sure he stole lots too- or 'diverted' it to other areas of his interest lol. I know but why would you give a munafiq like that another chance? I dont know about Musharraf I'd say he's out of the food chain now but I guess you never know- he might make a comeback one day. Zardari is the most useless man on the face of this earth -_- But Musharraf is responsible for a lot of other bloodshed. InshaAllah we have to change that. If Pakistan stabilizes in the future I'd like to move there. Even if it doesnt I probably will lol I want my descendants to be proud of Pakistan. So guys...Vote Imran Khan! (Just Kidding dont jump me )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Zeegs go to sleep!
    Sooooorrrryyyyy I'm going right now promise!!! Cant sleeep my eyes wont close I just wanna get up and go to school right now and get the damn thing over with...its making me restless i'll go now lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.