Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    hahaha I agree

thanks again btw
    Cool
    Ah no worries, i thanked you on the thread about your pm to me btw don't know if you saw it but yeah, thankyou also

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Cool
    Ah no worries, i thanked you on the thread about your pm to me btw don't know if you saw it but yeah, thankyou also
    oh yeah I did see it
    you're welcome x

ReputationRep:
    LOL no comment haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Pm? Whatupp? Need a hitwoman?
    well ive just made it awkward now haha
    *silence*

ReputationRep:
    well ive just made it awkward now haha
    *silence*
    Hurrah for awkwardness

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah for awkwardness
    hahah I love being awks

you exam free now?

ReputationRep:
    hahah I love being awks

you exam free now?

Sure aaaaammmmm

ReputationRep:
    hahah I love being awks

you exam free now?

Clear your inbox. NOW.

ReputationRep:
    Clear your inbox. NOW.
    done

ReputationRep:
    aha I can imagine, my handwriting in english is just about satisfactory :P
    good idea
    ohh did you get feedback? predicted grades? or PS? I'd say PS for biomed would be very unlikely as usually they only look at grades :l I read a PS of a friend who is in first year atm and it was pretty poor-rushed, spellign mistakes and she got in. Reference maybe?
    Dw, work hard this year and then reapply and work in a gap year, enjoy yourself

Im doing a-levels (a2) and I did have a job during AS
    ...LOL...

.... i think it was a bit of everything because my PS was a bit general sort of thing......reference not very good but okay..my teacher she has mood swings..(i'm a bit scared of her)...anyway i'm over it...
    ..yes boss.. LOL

Oh!.... i thought you were doing a degree for some reason :confused: ..sorry...
    what A-levels you doing??
    i'm guessing your not working anymore.... why not?

ReputationRep:
    hmm those hours are ok I guess no night shifts at least aha although your hours would be enough to tire me out

yeah I can imagine so, and maybe obs and gynae too, but mostly midwives

I managed 3.5 weeks in several departments thankfully and volunteering at a hospital on a ward every week as a meal time helper/survey worker, then did a 4 weeks one summer at a play scheme. Wbu (besides your job)?

oh well done you! the guy on Jr Dr couldnt do that Ed I think his name is with the Xray and the basic neurology exam (thats 2nd year medic stuff)
    Yeah, the hours are perfect for me Not too much, not too little. It is tiring though.

Nice!! That's impressive! I was a mentor for people my age at some place for 18 months, was at two different GP's for a week each and a week at the royal london including a day at the london chest hospital.

(Original post by Farwa)

Yes respect
    Because he knows how to respect his girl...

I know there's different limits for different people
    But respect because he doesn't want to push her into anything she doesn't want to do

Everyone does that in year 6 I'm sure? Lol lucky teachers though get to beat students up
    I can respect a girl as well, but a year without even a kiss? :mmm:

Oh I messed around A LOT. I was super rebellious in darul uloom :lol: Perks of being the youngest boarding student in the whole school :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Farwa;41184411]Wow where are all of you new people coming from? Yday goldenboy surprised me and today you didHow r u?Haha.... Lol... I'm good... You??? I'm on and off TSR that's why.... How long have you been on this???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Yeah, the hours are perfect for me Not too much, not too little. It is tiring though.

Nice!! That's impressive! I was a mentor for people my age at some place for 18 months, was at two different GP's for a week each and a week at the royal london including a day at the london chest hospital.

Oh I messed around A LOT. I was super rebellious in darul uloom :lol: Perks of being the youngest boarding student in the whole school :giggle:
    aha n'aww. I guess thats nothing compared to an fy1 and fy2 year
    aha nice, fortunately our hospital are pretty generous as its unlimited work experience once you get in so I just went to every department I could and might do some over summer in geriatics just for lols.
    London hospitals must be crazy (and massive)! I did go to a hosp in Bham for 3 days (the new QEH) and haha never thought id say this about a hospital,but it reall was beautiful
    yes, a year without one! If you respect one another, you'd wait

tut tut,wasnt that the islamic school on the news for abuse or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..BM..)
    ...LOL...

.... i think it was a bit of everything because my PS was a bit general sort of thing......reference not very good but okay..my teacher she has mood swings..(i'm a bit scared of her)...anyway i'm over it...
    ..yes boss.. LOL

Oh!.... i thought you were doing a degree for some reason :confused: ..sorry...
    what A-levels you doing??
    i'm guessing your not working anymore.... why not?
    ahh well if theres anything I can do to help next time do let me know!
    ah thats so annoying! reference has a big influence and im shocked she'd write an avg one. Youre her student and she should be 'bigging you up' to get you in. Our teachers over do it abit haha but its good for a confidence boost :P
    haha im quite mature for my age so people presume im older by the way I talk I think
    bio chem and maths a2
    nope, i was the only worker all day on a saturday and running the place wasnt easy and was too tiring -id come home and sleep and needed this year to focus on a2 and will eb starting driving lessons again this weekend

ReputationRep:
    ahh well if theres anything I can do to help next time do let me know!
    ah thats so annoying! reference has a big influence and im shocked she'd write an avg one. Youre her student and she should be 'bigging you up' to get you in. Our teachers over do it abit haha but its good for a confidence boost :P
    haha im quite mature for my age so people presume im older by the way I talk I think
    bio chem and maths a2
    nope, i was the only worker all day on a saturday and running the place wasnt easy and was too tiring -id come home and sleep and needed this year to focus on a2 and will eb starting driving lessons again this weekend
    I sure will... if you don't mind...
    i know... well what can i do... they just sum it up 'n' all... she is a bit of a strict teacher... so... no can doo...
    i bet your teachers are good...
    Nooo... reallyy... believe it or not... but people think that I'm older than my age tooo...

....were you???.. were you allowed to be alone..... where did you work??..
    Oooohh nice... I'm going to do everything in the summer holidays... concentarting on a2 as well....
    I did voluntary work in a Pharmacy... loved it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)

Lol well I get what you mean but the thing is even if he did get a kiss or whatever
    Why should he say it on tsr?

Lol you still are rebellious...

Haha.... Lol... I'm good... You??? I'm on and off TSR that's why.... How long have you been on this???
    I'm good thanks
    lol I've been on this for a while
    Since like 2010 summer? I think
    Not sure

(Original post by Golden_Boy786)
    Haha same situation here. It doesn't really bother me too much anymore lol.

Pharmacy is a good course as well. My cousin is doing pharmacology though at strath, he knows a lot of people doing Pharmacy, he says its ridiculous the amount of Asians who are all doing the course. Even he wanted to do it!

Getting to Glasgow uni isn't difficult depends how you want to get there. You could always get the subway, which isn't very expensive either .

If you really want to do Engineering it's not a bad choice, though the maths involved can be very demanding when you get to 3rd year. But don't let that put you off.
    Lol
    Pharmacy is a good course (and I know how to get there) but its not my first choice
    I know a lot of asians there too
    I wouldn't mind doing it but its just not my first choice

Getting to gla uni isn't difficult its a bus ride or a train and subway from home but what bus or what train and all is the problem I'm rubbish with public transport

I do love maths
    I did adv h maths so I absolutely love maths that won't put me off

ReputationRep:
    I sure will... if you don't mind...
    i know... well what can i do... they just sum it up 'n' all... she is a bit of a strict teacher... so... no can doo...
    i bet your teachers are good...
    Nooo... reallyy... believe it or not... but people think that I'm older than my age tooo...

....were you???.. were you allowed to be alone..... where did you work??..
    Oooohh nice... I'm going to do everything in the summer holidays... concentarting on a2 as well....
    I did voluntary work in a Pharmacy... loved it...

thats fine I tend to be good with critical feedback when it comes to writing, so I dont mind
    aha no D: thats got to suck! hmm next year try and make an excuse for a teache ryou like to do it. I think you can in theory refuse if you want someone else to do it anyway
    haha thats good, but I look like a kid so its like 17, acts like 25 looks like 14 haha
    ahh nice, i think itll be to stressful for me and want driving out the wa by uni
    ahh sounds great!
    I worked in a cafe next to a sports centre :l yup I was on my own but I did have a boss, but he was in the sports centre, so I was on my own all day-washing, serving, doing paper work, cooking - VERY STRESSFUL no joke started at 7 and finished at 5

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice... i've come on this recently so...

ReputationRep:
    thats fine I tend to be good with critical feedback when it comes to writing, so I dont mind
    aha no D: thats got to suck! hmm next year try and make an excuse for a teache ryou like to do it. I think you can in theory refuse if you want someone else to do it anyway
    haha thats good, but I look like a kid so its like 17, acts like 25 looks like 14 haha
    ahh nice, i think itll be to stressful for me and want driving out the wa by uni
    ahh sounds great!
    I worked in a cafe next to a sports centre :l yup I was on my own but I did have a boss, but he was in the sports centre, so I was on my own all day-washing, serving, doing paper work, cooking - VERY STRESSFUL no joke started at 7 and finished at 5
    sure will do.... my application was late enough and it would've taken more time.... sooo... didn't want to delay it anymore...

oh boy... i do feel sorry for you... that is stressfull....
    haha nice.... with me its 17... but acts like 20+... but i think i'd be the way i dress as well... so...

yeah me too... thats why i am doing it in the summer holidays... because i'll need a job before i can drive... money for the lessons has to come from somewhere... soo...

you can cook!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice... i've come on this recently so...
    There's a first for everything? Lol

Pak soc is absolutely dead
    Its boring!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.