Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    (Warlord shakes his arms from side to side like a arabian pimp)
    LOOOL!
    NICE ONE....
    Name:  Irrfan85-1908647.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  101.3 KB
    Random pic! LOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Oi its alright hunny u dont have to go into all of that warlords just being a cheeky **** as usual hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :confused: Revent, I believe your test on how gullible the women on this thread are has worked. She actually believes you over me...

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you said you get hugged by lads, so I assume you are comfy with most people touching you
    The lads are my best friends loool...kisi aisi lafantar ko lift ni karati...moon taur kar haddiaan gutter main phaink doon gi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armani786)
    LOOOL!
    NICE ONE....
    Name:  Irrfan85-1908647.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  101.3 KB
    Random pic! LOOL

LOOOL that reminds me, each pakistani player was gifted a camel for their series win over india

ReputationRep:
    Tho cyoot
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  66.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL that reminds me, each pakistani player was gifted a camel for their series win over india
    Seriously? Thats cool! LOOOL
    are u being scarstic or actually serious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Lol our alleyway was filled with cats, and them days we were like they're undercover jinns!
    MashaAllah you led taravih....atsaghfirullah you said it's a waste of time :eek: that's uncoooool yo. You must have been good if they said do it for the whole month.
    Lol there are hijabis in edgeware who are under cover ****s, so i guess you being a hafiz wasn't such a shock after all...LOOOOOOL
    :mmm: We just used to set fire onto stuff in our alleyway :lol:
    Yeah, it was a big mosque and I was quite nervous I remember the first time I did it :p: It was like over a hundred people or something! :eek:
    Seriously Mary, I'm not that bad! :lol: Warlord can back me on that! Oh and by the way, careful, you've got a lot of warning points! :eek: You could get banned soon!

Oi its alright hunny u dont have to go into all of that warlords just being a cheeky **** as usual hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :laugh: Don't know if you're being serious there or not, but I actually was :p:

:confused: Revent, I believe your test on how gullible the women on this thread are has worked. She actually believes you over me...
    When was I lying though dude? lol

ReputationRep:
    The lads are my best friends loool...kisi aisi lafantar ko lift ni karati...moon taur kar haddiaan gutter main phaink doon gi

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol, you wouldnt break my bones at all Unless you are a female chabal, then maybe yes

ReputationRep:
    Tho cyoot
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  66.0 KB
    Awwww thats sooo cute and funny!!!
    LOL aw bless! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armani786)
    Seriously? Thats cool! LOOOL
    are u being scarstic or actually serious
    Im acts being serious, but when the hell will they be riding camels in lahore

ReputationRep:
    And what make u so sure about that einstein??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Yeah, it was a big mosque and I was quite nervous I remember the first time I did it :p: It was like over a hundred people or something! :eek:
    Seriously Mary, I'm not that bad! :lol: Warlord can back me on that! Oh and by the way, careful, you've got a lot of warning points! :eek: You could get banned soon!

:laugh: Don't know if you're being serious there or not, but I actually was :p:

When was I lying though dude? lol

Zeegie actually believes you over me, wtf . I thought she was doing mazzaq, but she does Yes J, we were pming about your dad yesterday and today all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    There's a first time for everything, my brother did it but with a smaller jamaat lol he was really good. You should go for it if you want don't let people/opinions hold you back.
    Lol i know i have 9, it's all for avoiding the swear filter lool. Why should i be careful, are you going to report me? :L i dont mind getting a red gem lool

ReputationRep:
    And what make u so sure about that einstein??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im guessing, that means exactly what I said...

ReputationRep:
    lol, you wouldnt break my bones at all Unless you are a female chabal, then maybe yes
    Count it as a lucky exception my strength lies in the way i use my weapons

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you have 11 protons? Because you are sodium fine.

ReputationRep:
    There's a first time for everything, my brother did it but with a smaller jamaat lol he was really good. You should go for it if you want don't let people/opinions hold you back.
    Lol i know i have 9, it's all for avoiding the swear filter lool. Why should i be careful, are you going to report me? :L i dont mind getting a red gem lool
    Oh I don't care about people's opinions, I just have better ways to spend my time :p: I don't think I even fasted half the time this Ramadan
    Nah, course I'm not gonna do it :lol: But we'd all miss your presence if you got banned

Zeegie actually believes you over me, wtf . I thought she was doing mazzaq, but she does Yes J, we were pming about your dad yesterday and today all the time
    Well not necessarily about my dad, but like you know, life in general, about our family business and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Im acts being serious, but when the hell will they be riding camels in lahore
    LOL! Thats what i'm thinking :curious: Probz some of them will sell it!! I doubt there even gonna ride it.
    Name:  camel.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  49.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    Do you have 11 protons? Because you are sodium fine.
    Why is 6 scared of 7?

ReputationRep:

Im guessing, that means exactly what I said...
    I was trying to settle him dowwwn dummy no one knows who or what i believe...that remains in my head...

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.