Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alia93)
    Pakistan's halaat is quite bad, lool I don't know about that, the people at the airport literally fight just to take your things in your car haha!
    Yeah I guess you haven't flirted with me, because you know not to
    lool well, you kinda seem the type that would be hit by girls often
    I wouldn't know :lol: My whole family takes the piss because I only went soon after I was born I'd be tempted to throw a couple of pound coins in the middle of the airport :rofl: I'm imagining it to be like a dump with faulty lights and stuff though

I've never been hit by a girl (well, not the hit you're thinking of at least) Believe it or not, I actually do respect women so being hit is out of the question

(Original post by Zeegie)
    I sure can bhai...the resemblance is uncanny
    Hahaha you remind me of this guy I know, full on in-your-face ever so happy and chirpy ahahha
    Thanks sis We share the same genes after all :teehee:
    Well, I try my best to be happy No point of letting life get you all depressed and stuff.

LOOOOL how can you say :ahee: describes your face perfectly
    that would scare me even more
    zeegs?! tell me that's not true loool

hmm, I guess that MAY be alright lool
    See, Zeegs has confirmed :mmm:

MAY? Then what would be better? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    I normally hate indian films, decided to watch ghajini today. Sad film, jeez.
    It's a copy of this one called Memento :lol: The girl is pretty though

ReputationRep:
    I love that film <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    I wouldn't fit in with my black hair and brown eyes then I wanna visit Pakistan one day, see if it's as bad as they say :lol: If only my mum lets me

Plus, I would imagine you just look out of place, like tourists. I heard that at the airports, the beggars ask for $1 or £1 because it's worth like a hundred rupees, but if they asked for hundred rupees, no one would give it. Is that actually true?

and why do I deserve a thapper? I've actually been nice to you and don't think I've flirted with you either (maybe because you did help my sis haha)! :lol:
    Last summer when I was in islamabad airport checking my luggage before sitting in the lounge waiting to board the plane back to heathrow, security guard, rifle and all, thought hmm, lets take advantage of a british pakistani (was wearing english clothes obvs) and he asked me for money as a "fine", stating that I couldnt carry paracetemol. I half laughed, and made him feel like **** by telling him not to do this, else he would be in trouble (In my ****ty urdu). He felt so embarrased, he said good boy, and put my suitcase on the conveyor belt and walked off. Corrupt as **** out there. But I love it.

ReputationRep:
    I love that film <3
    Its a sad film. My dad is a softie, he was getting emotional lol. Even I was like this is sad. I can totally imagine this stuff happening in real life, which is what makes it sad.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know :lol:

I've never been hit by a girl (well, not the hit you're thinking of at least) Believe it or not, I actually do respect women so being hit is out of the question

Thanks sis We share the same genes after all :teehee:
    Well, I try my best to be happy No point of letting life get you all depressed and stuff.

See, Zeegs has confirmed :mmm:

MAY? Then what would be better? :lol:
    I don't get what you mean by that, but its nice to know you respect women
    Alright, only cause zeegie said it, and I trust her opinion
    lool I don't know what would be better, I've never really had that kind of situation happen to me, so you would be the first, therefore my reaction is unpredictable haha

ReputationRep:
    Last summer when I was in islamabad airport checking my luggage before sitting in the lounge waiting to board the plane back to heathrow, security guard, rifle and all, thought hmm, lets take advantage of a british pakistani (was wearing english clothes obvs) and he asked me for money as a "fine", stating that I couldnt carry paracetemol. I half laughed, and made him feel like **** by telling him not to do this, else he would be in trouble (In my ****ty urdu). He felt so embarrased, he said good boy, and put my suitcase on the conveyor belt and walked off. Corrupt as **** out there. But I love it.
    Ooooh wow! That is so cool Idk what I'd do :lol: cos my urdu is quite bad so I wouldn't know how to respond back to him :mmm: I'd be tempted to throw the fine away and tell him to go get it

ReputationRep:
    Its a sad film. My dad is a softie, he was getting emotional lol. Even I was like this is sad. I can totally imagine this stuff happening in real life, which is what makes it sad.
    Aww your dad is adorable
    Yeah it is sad, but I love the message in it, and the songs in it <3

ReputationRep:
    I don't get what you mean by that, but its nice to know you respect women
    Alright, only cause zeegie said it, and I trust her opinion
    lool I don't know what would be better, I've never really had that kind of situation happen to me, so you would be the first, therefore my reaction is unpredictable haha

Hahaha don't take my word for it lol...I guess you'll only realise if you get the fortune of seeing his cherah...

ReputationRep:
    Aww your dad is adorable
    Yeah it is sad, but I love the message in it, and the songs in it <3

My dad couldn't stop singing that song where Amir's in the desert with that odd shirt tied around his neck lol...if I remember correctly ahah

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha don't take my word for it lol...I guess you'll only realise if you get the fortune of seeing his cherah...
    Fortune or misfortune :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Fortune or misfortune :lol:

LOL yeah i'll leave that for you to decide

ReputationRep:
    LOL yeah i'll leave that for you to decide
    Looool
    (Revent im joking yeah! dont cry )

ReputationRep:
    love some of the songs in that film

ReputationRep:
    What a busy thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furbs)
    What a busy thread!
    lool I know, I think this was the first time I commented on it so much

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to Pakistan this summer, that would be awesome:L

ReputationRep:
    looool I remember, when me and my cousins, 12 of us :|, fitted in one car, don't ask how, but we all went to KFC cause it was the first time it opened there, and 2 moterbikes just surrounded our car left and right, and it was so scary loool they were just following us for ages and shouting to get out the car
    then he threw this scrunched up piece of paper with his number through the window, hahaha
    and yeah haha I don't actually know how they can tell your out of the country, it's actually weird lmao
    aw pakiland <3
    Hhahah i got stared at head to toe and no matter how many daggers i gave he wouldnt look away i was so mad! Lool
    A lot of them just want the red passport tbh :L

I think that's already been discussed yesterday about how the width/diameter is the same of the lip gloss I showed you :mmm:
    Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    I want to go to Pakistan this summer, that would be awesome:L
    I went in October for my sister's wedding and it was fab
    So good...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furbs)
    What a busy thread!
    Not busy enough!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.