Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    As if
    You have to be a don and say it discreetly like I did, make the guy feel like **** I mean, he felt so **** he honestly said sorry behta and then proceeded to take my luggage all the way to the desk lol. Its fun travelling alone

ReputationRep:
    I'm just curious I've told you loads :lol:
    Yeah, I just love winding up the pak soc :mmm: I'm not REALLY that bad though :giggle:

and nah, I've stayed away from girls in the east end (especially Asian ones :laugh: ). I like to keep myself halal and stuff you know :mmm:
    loool I don't know what to believe regarding what your like
    but I shall stay on the safe side and be extra cautious of you :shifty:

oh well that's good haha, I bet the girls are relieved lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Don't pay my sis any attention..she just always goes "hey everyone look at me bla bla bla"....

Hahaha
    Aww what your real sis?!
    how cute!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alia93)
    Aww what your real sis?!
    how cute!!!!

Yeah lol....she's sat like a room away from me ahahhaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Yeah lol....she's sat like a room away from me ahahhaha
    lool! I never knew she was your sister!
    haha, that is so adorable

ReputationRep:
    loool I don't know what to believe regarding what your like
    but I shall stay on the safe side and be extra cautious of you :shifty:

oh well that's good haha, I bet the girls are relieved lmao
    You can ask anyone I'm the nicest person on this thread and there's gonna be a TSR Pak Soc meet soon, you interested? :rofl: You get to see the most amazing person ever :love: (me obviously) as well as some normal people

You actually believe all the flirting was real :rofl: I don't normally flirt with anything that moves you know I prefer to keep reserved cos I like to think before I speak

(Original post by Warlord)
    You have to be a don and say it discreetly like I did, make the guy feel like **** I mean, he felt so **** he honestly said sorry behta and then proceeded to take my luggage all the way to the desk lol. Its fun travelling alone
    I've travelled alone on planes since I was 10/11 :lol: Sure I could handle them

ReputationRep:
    Looks like we have the contenders for "Don of the Year" looooool

ReputationRep:
    You can ask anyone I'm the nicest person on this thread and there's gonna be a TSR Pak Soc meet soon, you interested? :rofl: You get to see the most amazing person ever :love: (me obviously) as well as some normal people

You actually believe all the flirting was real :rofl: I don't normally flirt with anything that moves you know I prefer to keep reserved cos I like to think before I speak
    Haha a Pak Soc meet sounds hilarious, doubt it will ever happen though!
    People on here are from everywhere around UK
    lol hmmm okay

ReputationRep:

I've travelled alone on planes since I was 10/11 :lol: Sure I could handle them
    Travelling around **** like america and the beast that is pakistan is totally different. You would get knocked the **** out if you tried anything lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Haha a Pak Soc meet sounds hilarious, doubt it will ever happen though!
    People on here are from everywhere around UK
    lol hmmm okay
    You're on a gap year, right?

Well, maybe getting EVERYONE together might not be possible, but it might be possible to get a small group

It obviously depends on interest though. I've met people off TSR before though so it's not that hard really.

ReputationRep:
    I cannot stand those stupid 'smash or pass' pages on facebook!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    Awesome I wanna go in August, after Eid so like... August 10th onwards and spend the whole month there, that'd be great! Haven't seen a proper butterfly in years!
    Thats a great time to go
    My mum wants us to celebrate Eid there but we'll probably go next year
    I saw a proper butterfly about 4 months ago

Why did I negged for it?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're on a gap year, right?

Well, maybe getting EVERYONE together might not be possible, but it might be possible to get a small group

It obviously depends on interest though. I've met people off TSR before though so it's not that hard really.
    Yeah I guess
    I repeated my year 12
    so I am in year 13 right now, if that makes sense
    I should have been in uni right now basically

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Travelling around **** like america and the beast that is pakistan is totally different. You would get knocked the **** out if you tried anything lmao.
    looooool I doubt it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess
    I repeated my year 12
    so I am in year 13 right now, if that makes sense
    I should have been in uni right now basically
    Oooh okay. Well, would you be interested in one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    I cannot stand those stupid 'smash or pass' pages on facebook!

same- most of them are really unattractive or girls who pull ridiculous faces. Its so degrading and they are like begging for compliments lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    same- most of them are really unattractive or girls who pull ridiculous faces. Its so degrading and they are like begging for compliments lol
    I like the ones that are a 'smash'...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I like the ones that are a 'smash'...:ninja:

whatever you say haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    Lool and omg some of the asian girls are practically nude :/ highly distasteful. Lack of self respect. Sad really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Lool and omg some of the asian girls are practically nude :/ highly distasteful. Lack of self respect. Sad really.
    Link?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.