Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    PAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHA
    Random fat uncle looooool...
    And yes the politics kicks in as the males are entering the lounge upon arrival...

Yeah dad says that as well....tbh...I have a choice of either listening to this discussion (but not allowed to participate loool) or sit with the aunties and discuss threading/waxing bs.
    forget the women, sit and listen haha. Well, I would like a proper political talk with a fellow pakistani at some point lol, good to hear your dad knows his stuff Only 9 countries in the world have nuclear weapons, how crazy is that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alia93)
    SO MANY
    REAL TALK If your actually interested PM me
    My aunt does runways for her Asian dress line

Wow that's amazing!! I love fashion shows...and I wish mum would let me
    She always tries to steer me away from getting all dressed up and whatnot...I love taking photos of myself as well lol coz I'm just that narcisstic...

But hey that's pretty awesome your Aunt does that! Where is she based?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    forget the women, sit and listen haha. Well, I would like a proper political talk with a fellow pakistani at some point lol, good to hear your dad knows his stuff Only 9 countries in the world have nuclear weapons, how crazy is that!

If you get into a conversation with my dad about anything at all, let alone Politics, you'll be chatting for the whole day...and onwards...and if you meet him a second time you will carry on from the previous conversation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    haha yeah gossiping about the entire community :P or maybe if they are lucky, running at the sales!

yeah thats true, but I think nowadays its not too bad as girls tend to be educated and want careers rather than sitting at home :l plus when you stop growing, it starts going outwards.
    If you make exercise part of your routine then heopefully you'll always have time for it

haha not bad! atleast it had some veg! oven baked samosas arent that bad though

Its so good hearing pakistani women who want a career,like honestly lol, its great I

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's amazing!! I love fashion shows...and I wish mum would let me
    She always tries to steer me away from getting all dressed up and whatnot...I love taking photos of myself as well lol coz I'm just that narcisstic...

But hey that's pretty awesome your Aunt does that! Where is she based?
    In Turkey, but I often work with her to set up her profiles, and I send her girls' contacts if they're interested, then her Secretary does the rest.
    She does Islamic wear and Asian bridal wear - I did portraits because I couldn't do run way because of my height
    I can show you an example of my profile through pm

ReputationRep:
    If you get into a conversation with my dad about anything at all, let alone Politics, you'll be chatting for the whole day...and onwards...and if you meet him a second time you will carry on from the previous conversation.
    You make that sound like its a bad thing. I would love that

ReputationRep:
    Its so good hearing pakistani women who want a career,like honestly lol, its great I

yup might as well make something of my life too, and keep a balance between work and fam, staying active keeps the weight off, keeps you happier generally (dont think sitting at home could be fun)

ReputationRep:
    I believe i pmed you an important q.

ReputationRep:
    lol shh you
    cute just makes me sound like a chubby baby
    I don't like it :unimpressed:
    You dont like the word cute? Interesting. What words do you prefer then lol?

ReputationRep:

Its a bad thing when he starts discussing the same stuff with his family because there is no other male company for him at home looooool

I wouldn't mind talking about it to him, but it gets too deep.

Well wouldn't you get along incredibly well with daddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    I'm just messing with you of course :laugh:

or am I cutie? :mmm:
    lool just shh!
    and your earlier post about the meet..
    I've never done something like that so i'd be a bit worried haha
    I wouldn't mind bringing two of my girls along with me to meet a smaller group though. By smaller I mean about 2/3 people

ReputationRep:
    In Turkey, but I often work with her to set up her profiles, and I send her girls' contacts if they're interested, then her Secretary does the rest.
    She does Islamic wear and Asian bridal wear - I did portraits because I couldn't do run way because of my height

Turkey's awesome Soooo nice Love Istanbul

PM.NOW.

ReputationRep:
    You dont like the word cute? Interesting. What words do you prefer then lol?
    lmao. Sexy.

ReputationRep:
    lmao. Sexy.
    you are so cheeky, sexy b, I remember now, ah yes

ReputationRep:
    lool just shh!
    and your earlier post about the meet..
    I've never done something like that so i'd be a bit worried haha
    I wouldn't mind bringing two of my girls along with me to meet a smaller group though. By smaller I mean about 2/3 people
    You're not sexy, you're JUST cute :rofl:

Well, it really depends on the number of people who are interested :lol: H has expressed his interest, and I'm not sure who else is in London actually. Or those who are outside London but willing to travel a bit

ReputationRep:
    oh that reminds me, I am going to the uea open day, was invited by a friend, I might see you there, you are firming them right

ReputationRep:
    oh that reminds me, I am going to the uea open day, was invited by a friend, I might see you there, you are firming them right
    Oh are you really okay. lmao
    yeah probably will firm them

ReputationRep:
    Its a bad thing when he starts discussing the same stuff with his family because there is no other male company for him at home looooool

I wouldn't mind talking about it to him, but it gets too deep.

Well wouldn't you get along incredibly well with daddy
    lol aww ye, I feel bad for your dad haha, no other males to have political banter with.
    I love talking deep, but sometimes I get over zeqalous too and a bit passionate to say the least, so my parents get mentally exhausted and just walk away
    I think I would, he sounds like a nice man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    You're not sexy, you're JUST cute :rofl:

Well, it really depends on the number of people who are interested :lol: H has expressed his interest, and I'm not sure who else is in London actually. Or those who are outside London but willing to travel a bit
    loool I was joking!
    BUT I am not cute.
    Lool okay, if it actually does happen, let me know lmao.

ReputationRep:
    lol aww ye, I feel bad for your dad haha, no other males to have political banter with.
    I love talking deep, but sometimes I get over zeqalous too and a bit passionate to say the least, so my parents get mentally exhausted and just walk away
    I think I would, he sounds like a nice man

lol...mental exhaustion...yep I get that a lot lol

Nice? Muahahahahahahh oooohhhh maaaaaannnnnnn
    No really he's the best...but yeah

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.