The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5480
Original post by rubena123
Pharmacy...I know what your thinking, many say "whut!!...shoulda went for med!"
Astons course was interesting, they gave me my first offer!
Nots campus is coool :biggrin:
Just gotta prepare for the interview...gonna dread it!

Aston has the conference for biomed/audiology/law and heard that the optometry was good :smile:

Hahahaha naaah Pharmacy is cooool siiiissss :biggrin: a couple of my mates are going into that :biggrin: tbf I'm still having niggling doubts about Med..it's scary...I'm pretty sure it's what I want to do but still :s-smilie: I think it's just me being worried lol....

My first choice is Manccccc.....I don't mind between Leeds or Glasgow after then....
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahaha naaah Pharmacy is cooool siiiissss :biggrin: a couple of my mates are going into that :biggrin: tbf I'm still having niggling doubts about Med..it's scary...I'm pretty sure it's what I want to do but still :s-smilie: I think it's just me being worried lol....

My first choice is Manccccc.....I don't mind between Leeds or Glasgow after then....

Just smash your interview sis cos it mades a HUGE diff!
Got any practise interviews for med or have you done the actual ones?
Manc/glasglow sounds great.. :biggrin: aiming for Bham/Notts not certain though :biggrin:
Lol...Had a lot of exams and so I had to revise for them like lastmin.com
How's exams/any offers? :smile:

lol rubbz, you did fine :smile: I applied for econ and management, lol,nothing yet :s-smilie:
.... a beast? :/
I am not exaggerating....any offers?

A beast as in in a good way :smile:
You are exaggerating. You wouldnt have done 4 a2s if you didnt know you would do well :smile:
Original post by Warlord
lol rubbz, you did fine :smile: I applied for econ and management, lol,nothing yet :s-smilie:

Don't worry too much about offers yet, have faith in Allah :smile: hopefully you get your desired offers :smile:
Reply 5485
Just smash your interview sis cos it mades a HUGE diff!
Got any practise interviews for med or have you done the actual ones?
Manc/glasglow sounds great.. :biggrin: aiming for Bham/Notts not certain though :biggrin:

Hahahah I practised with my rents and head of foundation etc...but glasgow interview was such an obscure one...they said "thanks for your time" at the end!!!! I was like wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've decided. I'm going to nail Manc. It will be the death of me if I don't.

Hahaha go for it sis :biggrin: You'll love it :smile:
Don't worry too much about offers yet, have faith in Allah :smile: hopefully you get your desired offers :smile:

Im not surprised, these unis have a habit of taking this long, but it still would have been nice to hear something I guess :smile: Aw, you french rockstar lol, I appreciate the vote of confidence :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahah I practised with my rents and head of foundation etc...but glasgow interview was such an obscure one...they said "thanks for your time" at the end!!!! I was like wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've decided. I'm going to nail Manc. It will be the death of me if I don't.

Hahaha go for it sis :biggrin: You'll love it :smile:

did you even understand their scottish accents :biggrin:
After kissing DNA can linger in the mouth for upto an hour ish, which can potentially help identify unwanted male attention...it can be useful in crime investigation to identify rapists/pedophiles etc etc. Fascinating stuff. Don't you just love science :biggrin:
Reply 5489
Original post by Maryb_101
After kissing DNA can linger in the mouth for upto an hour ish, which can potentially help identify unwanted male attention...it can be useful in crime investigation to identify rapists/pedophiles etc etc. Fascinating stuff. Don't you just love science :biggrin:

I wandered off at the kissing part :teehee:
Reply 5490
Original post by Warlord

You have no idea how scared I was before the interview regarding that...I was panicking I would not get the accent but then mum was like looool bewakoof they speak fine and that they aren't gonna put any random chura chawar on the panel loooool
Original post by Zeegie
You have no idea how scared I was before the interview regarding that...I was panicking I would not get the accent but then mum was like looool bewakoof they speak fine and that they aren't gonna put any random chura chawar on the panel loooool

loool aw. Its alright, your manc interview will go fine :smile:
My time in scotland lol had to get to the hall but couldn't find the venue..can't remember it was called something 'palace'
'Do you know where the '....palace is?'
Scottish guy:- ef ye tek a leyft ets unda tha brudgeee
'The brudge?'
Scottish:-
'Yes the brudgee'
'Wtf'

He meant 'bridge'
Original post by Revent
No idea :tongue: Are you doing WJEC GCSE for Media? :smile: I can ask my brother because he's doing it as well? I did do Media for GCSE on WJEC, but I didn't really do it in that sense because I never went to a single lesson but just did the exam on the day and was two off an A*.

OH! no i'm with aqa but thanks anyway.
Thats really good check you out in it! :wink:
How are you long time?:tongue:
Reply 5494
Ok I'm paki what now?
Original post by Revent
Nice! :smile: and you definitely didn't do too bad :wink: Have some faith in yourself :smile:

and I'm HOPING to study medicine :smile:

Oh I meant the meet won't happen if you don't come :colonhash: so you better come :tongue: Plus, that's a loooooooong time away :lol: Come on, you're on a gap year, you don't exactly have much better to do :tongue:

Hiiiiii! I'm here and I posted on this thread :biggrin:
Reply 5496
Original post by Warlord
loool aw. Its alright, your manc interview will go fine :smile:

Hopefullllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :biggrin: thanks :redface:
Reply 5497
Original post by SannaS
Ok I'm paki what now?

Share the mithai bhain ji.
Original post by Warlord

Oi, wats wrang wai Scottish Accents.

Im Scottish like.:biggrin:

P.S Seriously I am Scottish.:tongue:
Reply 5499
Original post by Maryb_101
My time in scotland lol had to get to the hall but couldn't find the venue..can't remember it was called something 'palace'
'Do you know where the '....palace is?'
Scottish guy:- ef ye tek a leyft ets unda tha brudgeee
'The brudge?'
Scottish:-
'Yes the brudgee'
'Wtf'

He meant 'bridge'

PRSOM PRSOM PRSOM ****ing prsom :frown: :frown:

This has made my dayyy looooooool
That, and me shouting at a classmate telling him sarcastically that I am SF... :colone:

Latest