The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5880
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
I was talking about Rab ne bana di Jodi :biggrin:
Mujse friendship karoge, reminds me of that freshie on shaadi.com lol! :smile:

Ahh right, I LOVE that film, it's on my top 5 favourites :tongue: :love: (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi that is :lol: )
:dance:

Math test they gave was a mofo but other than that interview was fabalassss! :biggrin: mashaAllah Alhamdulillah xD
Ugh back in manchester tomorrow for trafford. I AM SHATTERED.
Reply 5882
Original post by Maryb_101

Math test they gave was a mofo but other than that interview was fabalassss! :biggrin: mashaAllah Alhamdulillah xD

Congrats! :biggrin: When do you hear back ll?
Reply 5883

Yeah that's what my friend said as well, about the maths....dw you'll be ace :biggrin:

Soo happy for you sis :smile: Glad it went great :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hahahah trafford centre wooooooooooooo
Original post by Revent
Congrats! :biggrin: When do you hear back ll?

Maybe Friday. XSTT. :tongue:
Reply 5885
Maybe Friday. XSTT. :tongue:

You mean XL? :mmm: and nice! Not long to go!

And **** my life :eek: I just read the Impy tuition fees :erm: They're A LOT more expensive than I thought :erm: Clinical years are £40k p/a tuition fees :erm: Not sure if mummy can afford that :s
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah that's what my friend said as well, about the maths....dw you'll be ace :biggrin:

Soo happy for you sis :smile: Glad it went great :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hahahah trafford centre wooooooooooooo

The questions were soo weirdddd! :/
JazakAllah :biggrin:
Haha yeahh i dunno what to do tho, go to the odeon or shop. Everything is damn expensive as well.
Original post by Revent

And **** my life :eek: I just read the Impy tuition fees :erm: They're A LOT more expensive than I thought :erm: Clinical years are £40k p/a tuition fees :erm: Not sure if mummy can afford that :s

XXS* :colonhash:

Well there's always the option of becoming a bin man :smile:

]Yeah and what were you sayin? Oh my mates are all broke I really wanna go skiing and africa etc etc. keep dreaming about that. You need the money you have for tuition fees.
I've topped up...after like a year :L
Original post by Revent

WHAT! You moron J, how can you not have realised fees were 10k more than what you thought loool!

Oh dont say that, you still must go imperial :frown:
Reply 5890
The questions were soo weirdddd! :/
JazakAllah :biggrin:
Haha yeahh i dunno what to do tho, go to the odeon or shop. Everything is damn expensive as well.

Window shop :smile: And play in the apple store....and then go odeon if you want....and go to ying yang expression...or nandosssss.....
Original post by Zeegie
Window shop :smile: And play in the apple store....and then go odeon if you want....and go to ying yang expression...or nandosssss.....

I shall buy krispy kreme doughnuts lool yeah window shop..hate those feels when you see something nice but can't buy.
Yeah i need to go through some movies me and gfs could watch
I've topped up...after like a year :L

How was the interview? Good?
Original post by Warlord
How was the interview? Good?

It was very good! Alhamdulillah.
Reply 5894
Original post by Warlord
WHAT! You moron J, how can you not have realised fees were 10k more than what you thought loool!

Oh dont say that, you still must go imperial :frown:

Dunno :erm: I think it got more expensive this year.

and I think I will still go :lol: Might have to use my own savings money though that is in the States :colondollar:

XXS* :colonhash:

Well there's always the option of becoming a bin man :smile:

]Yeah and what were you sayin? Oh my mates are all broke I really wanna go skiing and africa etc etc. keep dreaming about that. You need the money you have for tuition fees.

loooool if I don't go uni, I don't need to become a binman, I'll just run the family business and make more money than as a doctor :tongue:

What was I saying about??

Then go!!! :wink: I'm still going travelling though :tongue: Skiing idk anymore, my friend, one ****ed up her car so travelling money went to that and another got wasted a couple of nights ago, so he's not sure :erm: Buttt I AM going somewhere for sure :smile: 3 months outside the country is a must (even if I have to pay for a friend to join me for a mini holiday :tongue: ) :grin:
Original post by Revent
Dunno :erm: I think it got more expensive this year.

and I think I will still go :lol: Might have to use my own savings money though that is in the States :colondollar:

loooool if I don't go uni, I don't need to become a binman, I'll just run the family business and make more money than as a doctor :tongue:

What was I saying about??

Then go!!! :wink: I'm still going travelling though :tongue: Skiing idk anymore, my friend, one ****ed up her car so travelling money went to that and another got wasted a couple of nights ago, so he's not sure :erm: Buttt I AM going somewhere for sure :smile: 3 months outside the country is a must (even if I have to pay for a friend to join me for a mini holiday :tongue: ) :grin:

Running the family business..no you'll cause bankruptcy :smile:

You have weird friends..then again..you must compliment eachother very well with you also being equally, if not more, weird. tt
Reply 5896
Running the family business..no you'll cause bankruptcy :smile:

You have weird friends..then again..you must compliment eachother very well with you also being equally, if not more, weird. tt

I used to run the online bit of it LL :colonhash: and it was doing well when I was running it :wink:

and that's my normal friends :tongue: My weird friend owes me like £500 right now because he's a ****ing idiot :laugh: PM if you wanna know
Original post by Revent
I used to run the online bit of it LL :colonhash: and it was doing well when I was running it :wink:

and that's my normal friends :tongue: My weird friend owes me like £500 right now because he's a ****ing idiot :laugh: PM if you wanna know

I still need to reply to your last pm :tongue:
I may pm you tonight. Be onnit.
Reply 5898
I still need to reply to your last pm :tongue:
I may pm you tonight. Be onnit.

Yeah I know :tongue:

I'm going out tonight LL :frown: Tomorrow iA if I'm not hungover :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Yeah I know :tongue:

I'm going out tonight LL :frown: Tomorrow iA if I'm not hungover :tongue:

Ok then. Stay sober.