Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    rubz, you never respond to my pms How you doing
    I just did ! Lol I am fine, just annoyed some idiots wreched my rpfile by writing childish comments and I likeit with no idiotic comments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubena123)
    I just did ! Lol I am fine, just annoyed some idiots wreched my rpfile by writing childish comments and I likeit with no idiotic comments
    hey rubena how are you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otrivine)
    hey rubena how are you
    Fine

ReputationRep:

Fine
    How is F215 going

ReputationRep:
    How is F215 going
    Yes, itts ok since majority of the stuff I have covered in f212 so 6215 extends from there. Are you doing f215 ?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, itts ok since majority of the stuff I have covered in f212 so 6215 extends from there. Are you doing f215 ?
    yes I am, I have to say it takes 1 hour for me on each page lol so many processes . Today i spent 1 hours and 30 minutes on just the lac operon:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Where is everyone? This is so dead. Everyone okay? Or are we all on skype again? Forget that rubbish, post here instead.

ReputationRep:
    Glad January is over tbh haven't been on tsr much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Glad January is over tbh haven't been on tsr much
    Numi where the hell have you been man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Numi where the hell have you been man
    Lol i dunno tsr was so addictive before and during exams but I stopped for a while and I've just been busy with sports nd studies and tv anime etc etc lol anyway how you been bro ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Lol i dunno tsr was so addictive before and during exams but I stopped for a while and I've just been busy with sports nd studies and tv anime etc etc lol anyway how you been bro ?
    Ive been good man. How were the exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    In what?
    CRICKET!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SannaS)
    CRICKET!!
    Oh I thought we lost really badly.

ReputationRep:
    yes I want to get it done by end of march so that those 3 months till june will be just past papers and recapping.Have you revised the ecosystem yet

f215 makes me want to cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    f215 makes me want to cry
    I know right , I revised yesterday in detail but I keep forgetting some parts of the information

ReputationRep:
    I know right , I revised yesterday in detail but I keep forgetting some parts of the information
    snap! I've forgotten everything I went over yesterday...sigh! Unit 4 wasnt bad, but I guess not enjoyng this doesnt help. Hopefully perservance will pay off- just keep going! I think im going to try doing smaller amounts like 2 spread a day and then go over it three - four times before moving on

ReputationRep:
    snap! I've forgotten everything I went over yesterday...sigh! Unit 4 wasnt bad, but I guess not enjoyng this doesnt help. Hopefully perservance will pay off- just keep going! I think im going to try doing smaller amounts like 2 spread a day and then go over it three - four times before moving on
    Yes thats what I am planning to do. Every evening before I go to sleep I will read over the notes each day so that I do not forget.

ReputationRep:
    Yes thats what I am planning to do. Every evening before I go to sleep I will read over the notes each day so that I do not forget.
    shame its not like osmosis if so, my f215 knowledge would set up a steep con gradient D:
    also on translation the bottom bit on gow the polypeptide is assembled- do we need to know it and all the details with first exposed mRNA is always AUG and eusing ATP energy and an enzyme, tRNA with methionine and the anticodon form hydrogen bonds with this codon.
    etc

ReputationRep:
    shame its not like osmosis if so, my f215 knowledge would set up a steep con gradient D:
    also on translation the bottom bit on gow the polypeptide is assembled- do we need to know it and all the details with first exposed mRNA is always AUG and eusing ATP energy and an enzyme, tRNA with methionine and the anticodon form hydrogen bonds with this codon.
    etc
    hahaha Yes

Yep sadly we have to know all of that, thats why it took me an hour and I watched like youtube video to explain me the process

ReputationRep:
    hahaha Yes

Yep sadly we have to know all of that, thats why it took me an hour and I watched like youtube video to explain me the process

wahhh D: could you send me the link please?

praying medicine does not have anything or alot on genetics :l

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.