Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SannaS)
    Nope we won the cup or something in december time, I'm not sure of recent matches though
    OHH the ODI's. I thought we won something the day you posted that.

ReputationRep:
    Lol rubena "do you think the sun shines up your ass"....ahahahahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    :laugh: You're strange. How's college and stuff? Btw, are you in London?
    I thought you would react badly by being dramatic, col is cool
    Nope, keep guessing (btw what makes you think I'm from london)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Lol rubena "do you think the sun shines up your ass"....ahahahahahah
    Well that turd thought that...lol "are you from pakistan"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubena123)
    I thought you would react badly by being dramatic, col is cool
    Nope, keep guessing (btw what makes you think I'm from london)
    Lmao, I'm not one for the theatrics (much )
    Oh I didn't know if you were, but there's gonna (hopefully) be a TSR Pak Soc meet in London Birmingham? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Goodluck for them
    I know lol i'm on skye a lot these days. This thread has sorta died
    Skype can get annoying/distracting at times. Welcome back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Ive been good man. How were the exams?
    Lol i honestly cant really tell how i did i think chem is gnna F*** me up physics was well...physics and maths c3 paper was fine till question 6 onwards so not too optimistic lol how did your exams go in your opinion ?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the sun shines up your ass?
    It depends, it can if I want it to, what's ur point? Do u live in Pakistan or not? It's not rocket science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well that turd thought that...lol "are you from pakistan"

ahahahhha turd!!! yeah i know how u feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Lmao, I'm not one for the theatrics (much )
    Oh I didn't know if you were, but there's gonna (hopefully) be a TSR Pak Soc meet in London Birmingham? :lol:
    Bham will clash with London, brummie accent is ... (rather not mention it as I would offend the brummies) will clash with the *rather posh* london accent

ReputationRep:
    ahahahhha turd!!! yeah i know how u feel
    Hey how did u find the maths exam?? i aint been on tsr much so woulda asked u earlier

ReputationRep:
    Bham will clash with London, brummie accent is ... (rather not mention it as I would offend the brummies) will clash with the *rather posh* london accent
    So whereabouts you from then? and true, Bham is full of weird accents :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Sheesh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Hey how did u find the maths exam?? i aint been on tsr much so woulda asked u earlier

Horrible!!!! Horrible horrible ****ing nightmare!

What about you??

Its fine

ReputationRep:
    Lol i honestly cant really tell how i did i think chem is gnna F*** me up physics was well...physics and maths c3 paper was fine till question 6 onwards so not too optimistic lol how did your exams go in your opinion ?
    Heya, how you been? I guess you aint pleased with chem and exams, my chempaper was solid, hated the physics paper v.badly!!!
    Inshala, if God wills, our exams went fine and the grade boundaries for the paper are low

How do you find the next unit for physics?

ReputationRep:
    Horrible!!!! Horrible horrible ****ing nightmare!

What about you??

Its fine
    Lol it was going nice and smooth until question 6 then question 8 i messed up on both they wanted us to use the long equation for 6 and i forgot what to do for negative ranges so it was iffy and im not very confident after this girl told me her answers

so how u been? and hows everyone else been? ive also noticed not as many people on here as before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    It depends, it can if I want it to, what's ur point? Do u live in Pakistan or not? It's not rocket science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You just embarassed yourself ...haha
    Aint gonna tell ya you little turd

ReputationRep:
    Heya, how you been? I guess you aint pleased with chem and exams, my chempaper was solid, hated the physics paper v.badly!!!
    Inshala, if God wills, our exams went fine and the grade boundaries for the paper are low

How do you find the next unit for physics?
    Ive been good thanks wbu ? and yh chem was solid like i kinda know that i did badly on that exam and physics was touch and go i have a feeling the grade boundaries will be high :/ plus it doesnt help discussin it on tsr when tsr is full of super geniuses stating the paper was really easy and stuff lol.

So far its fine the only hard bit i think would be oscillations everything else is really theory and easy to understand how are you finding it?

ReputationRep:
    You just embarassed yourself ...haha
    Aint gonna tell ya you little turd
    Oh damn, I just embarrassed myself on a student forum if front of people I don't know, whatever am I gunna do. face palm. I dunno what turd means but ill 'lol' for you. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ive been good thanks wbu ? and yh chem was solid like i kinda know that i did badly on that exam and physics was touch and go i have a feeling the grade boundaries will be high :/ plus it doesnt help discussin it on tsr when tsr is full of super geniuses stating the paper was really easy and stuff lol.

So far its fine the only hard bit i think would be oscillations everything else is really theory and easy to understand how are you finding it?
    I found chemistry hard too. I took the whole A level early this year and I think it was a complete disaster, sad thing is, I only needed like a b or something to have an A overall in chemistry. I just feel like crying at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.