Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alia93)
    loool aha
    I had to do a lot for my Law career, because my dad didn't talk to me properly for a month because I dropped all 3 sciences as I didn't want to do medicine
    I'll make it big inshallah, being a Lawyer is not so bad ..right?
    Got a lot to prove though.. sigh
    Aww that's sad that ur dad stoppd talkin to u that happend to my mate, her dad was always lecturing her and sayin she should to optometry but she wanted to do pharmacy. In the end she applied for pharmacy but one optom course, but it's good that u didn't get put down and instead became nore motivated to prove that u can do it yeah insh'allah u make it big! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, means a lot,
    Ah! you too stunner
    same with yh

ReputationRep:
    does skin colour, religion, cast matter ?
    pyaaar toh hota hai na?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria_x)
    I knw I shouldn't have gone for unit 1 biology resit cuz I got a b in that but it's the only subject that I have a chance of getting an a from, and I'm mostly scared about psychology cuz I'm not that prepared :/ but i'm just gnna try my best, and thankz x how many have u got?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol i went for unit 1 bio as well and unit 1 chem despite getting a b in it!
    Im dreading psych, im not done revising! :/ really scared for them all tbh. I think its time for me to get off here and work xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    LOL sameee. Now you can turn any object into something dirty :L
    But really kids these days, when i was that age i didn't know half the stuff they know lool. You have 8 year olds with gfs and bfs and then there's me, single undergrad lol
    That's my talent Or one of them. Actually, you can't (well better not at least ) turn my art work into something dirty :p:

Hey, being single is awesome :five: Relationships are so over-rated :p::lol: I forgot, what do you study?

Thank you, Ah I know, but I had to do something big to raise my chances of getting offers, I thought my grades were just good or average, had to make up for it some way
    Aw that's nice lol, how's revision?
    Ah, fair enough! That is indeed quite impressive! If you saw me around on TSR before, I could've gotten you some work experience at MacFarlanes shadowing a partner
    I haven't got any exams, already finished my A Levels On a gap year

As for your dad, dads are over-rated :p: Do what you wanna do and make the most of it! I'm positive you'll make it big When you do, feel free to throw some money at poor me for encouraging you all those years back :mmm:

(Original post by rubena123)
    thanks
    A return compliment would be nice. cough cough :p:

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's sad that ur dad stoppd talkin to u that happend to my mate, her dad was always lecturing her and sayin she should to optometry but she wanted to do pharmacy. In the end she applied for pharmacy but one optom course, but it's good that u didn't get put down and instead became nore motivated to prove that u can do it yeah insh'allah u make it big! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, it's because my 2 older sisters are doctors and basically all my family members do medicine. When I first said I am doing law, I swear everyone looked at me like I just married and brought a kala home or something. My mum has faith in me enough to motivate me everyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Your Dream :))
    they all knew :L
    one was

hassan ----- hydrogen
    shagged ----- sulfuric acid
    burnley **** ----- bromine solution
    but hassan ---- hydrogen bromide
    cummed slowly ---- concentrated sulfuric acid

burnley **** was a fat girl at college lool
    Someone remind me if I asked what the dirty mnemonics were eww :/ I think i'm just gna try and forget that so I don't have a panic attack when I read h2so4 in the exam paper.. Buhuhu :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    That's my talent Or one of them. Actually, you can't (well better not at least ) turn my art work into something dirty :p:

Hey, being single is awesome :five: Relationships are so over-rated :p::lol: I forgot, what do you study?

Ah, fair enough! That is indeed quite impressive! If you saw me around on TSR before, I could've gotten you some work experience at MacFarlanes shadowing a partner

As for your dad, dads are over-rated :p: Do what you wanna do and make the most of it! I'm positive you'll make it big When you do, feel free to throw some money at poor me for encouraging you all those years back :mmm:

A return compliment would be nice. cough cough :p:

erh...you look great! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I wish I got on TSR before! Oh I see, yeah Dad's sigh lol
    But thank you for the motivation, why can't my family members be like this, ah, *teary eyes*
    lool I won't forget you Revent haha
    When I make it big - I will go and sort out the political system in Pakistan, I bet all your Paki families go on about how corrupt it is haha. Then I'll say on TV how I got here due to the amazing pakistani people on TSR lool <3 <3<3<3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubena123)
    [/B]

erh...you look great! :confused:
    Thanks!
    If you haven't figured, I have the largest ego on this thread and it constantly needs to be fed :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    I was talking about the imaginary bangali ahahh

Bear hug?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bear hug Beast hug

ReputationRep:

Lol that's me and my mates, when the teachers talking and says anything that connotes rudeness we give eachother a look LOOL

Yes it is

Studying A levels, final year A2 bio chem psych :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Someone remind me if I asked what the dirty mnemonics were eww :/ I think i'm just gna try and forget that so I don't have a panic attack when I read h2so4 in the exam paper.. Buhuhu :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    my bad sorry

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    If you haven't figured, I have the largest ego on this thread and it constantly needs to be fed :p:
    ....hmm...i have figured that out

ReputationRep:
    chakaai choot jain gey ka matlav kya hai? main pakistani hoon, leikin meri ma kaiti hain kay main gauray ki aulad hoon, meri urdu bakwas hai :mmm:
    But I imagine it's flirting :p: Stop gassing yourself up Zeegs Asian girls totally are not my type :p:

I was just kidding about a relationship Single virgin for life
    Good little virgin

ReputationRep:
    Lol i went for unit 1 bio as well and unit 1 chem despite getting a b in it!
    Im dreading psych, im not done revising! :/ really scared for them all tbh. I think its time for me to get off here and work xx
    Aww well I hope we both do well insh'allah lets dip right now and revise! Otherwise were gna regret later cyaamon! Lool just tryna motivate both of us tehehe x
    I know, it's because my 2 older sisters are doctors and basically all my family members do medicine. When I first said I am doing law, I swear everyone looked at me like I just married and brought a kala home or something. My mum has faith in me enough to motivate me everyday
    Lool ahhaha Asian fams are just so overdramatic sometimes! But once you've done it it will feel good that u did something diff, and what u wanted to

Cya for now ppl x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Good little virgin
    you know it mate going to wait until my shaadi

Lol that's me and my mates, when the teachers talking and says anything that connotes rudeness we give eachother a look LOOL

Yes it is

Studying A levels, final year A2 bio chem psych :cool:
    :mmm: See? I'm not the only cheeky one here

Ah okay, the good old days of A Levels :p: Just this summer :rofl:

I wish I got on TSR before! Oh I see, yeah Dad's sigh lol
    But thank you for the motivation, why can't my family members be like this, ah, *teary eyes*
    lool I won't forget you Revent haha
    When I make it big - I will go and sort out the political system in Pakistan, I bet all your Paki families go on about how corrupt it is haha. Then I'll say on TV how I got here due to the amazing pakistani people on TSR lool <3 <3<3<3
    Yeah, dad's pretty much suck :p: No worries All family here bhain ji so our motivation is equally as good Of course you won't forget me! I'm the most amazing person you have ever heard of :p: I think Imran Khan has the potential to do something with Pakistan you know, I went to a dinner party a few weeks ago and I actually saw him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Good little virgin
    Warlord, where were you ?

ReputationRep:

AHahahahahahahahhahaahahahahaha omfg

Also, my dad is a doctor and begged me with all his life to do law!

You're gonna get a boss of a job

And yes please sort out the mess in our country loool....my sis will help you she wants to be one too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Your Dream :))
    i got an A* in that exam

Well a mahoosive pat on the back to ya...:cool:

Now I know what I need to do ahahaha

Except I'm not that creative....

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.