Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Sweet)
    Hiiiiii everyoone!
    heya x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Hey, just sitting really. You?
    really! me too.... going to start my work in a little bit... you not working?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..Bakhtawar..)
    really! me too.... going to start my work in a little bit... you not working?
    I work part time at the moment Currently on a gap year. What about you? Where do you work?

ReputationRep:
    I work part time at the moment Currently on a gap year. What about you? Where do you work?
    ah nice... where do you work?? what are you wanting to do? if you don't mind me asking...

I'm doing my second year of a levels... oh sorry i meant school work for bio and chem i don't work... but i did voluntary work in a pharmacy.. loved it.. going to start again in summer

ReputationRep:
    ah nice... where do you work?? what are you wanting to do? if you don't mind me asking...

I'm doing my second year of a levels... oh sorry i meant school work for bio and chem i don't work... but i did voluntary work in a pharmacy.. loved it.. going to start again in summer
    I work at a hospital, I've applied for medicine What are you applying for? Pharmacy I guess?

ReputationRep:
    I work at a hospital, I've applied for medicine What are you applying for? Pharmacy I guess?
    ooh hospital? very nice... i'd love to work in a hospital as well... Ooh Dr Revent.. are we... oh no... i also want to do medicine... didn't quite get the grades so... applied for foundation clinical sciences instead... so going to work from there... what do you do in hospital btw??

ReputationRep:
    ooh hospital? very nice... i'd love to work in a hospital as well... Ooh Dr Revent.. are we... oh no... i also want to do medicine... didn't quite get the grades so... applied for foundation clinical sciences instead... so going to work from there... what do you do in hospital btw??
    I work as an Radiographic Assistant at the moment, but can also do Healthcare Assistant roles if I want to Ah okay, wait, have you done your A2's already?

ReputationRep:
    How's it going?
    Going slowly man. And yourself?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonietoot)
    Going slowly man. And yourself?

Not too bad, just worried about my Barts interview!

ReputationRep:
    I work as an Radiographic Assistant at the moment, but can also do Healthcare Assistant roles if I want to Ah okay, wait, have you done your A2's already?
    ahh nice... how long have you been doing this?? no.. done the first units but we're doing the work for the next units now... working hard... still A2

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad, just worried about my Barts interview!
    Second time's the charm! Just give them a piece of Revent that'll leave them grasping for more.

Gosh I love Barts.

ReputationRep:
    Second time's the charm! Just give them a piece of Revent that'll leave them grasping for more.

Gosh I love Barts.

Hopefully Still worried though :lol: Not sure how it'll work out though. I love it too! :love:

ahh nice... how long have you been doing this?? no.. done the first units but we're doing the work for the next units now... working hard... still A2
    I've been working there since July. Ah okay, why didn't you JUST apply for medicine then if you could have gotten yourself the predicted grades? Or take a gap year and then apply?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Still worried though :lol: Not sure how it'll work out though. I love it too! :love:
    I know it's easily said but try not to. :/
    When is it? 15th?

ReputationRep:
    I know it's easily said but try not to. :/
    When is it? 15th?

19th

ReputationRep:
    19th
    I was so close.

On a weirder note, I change the channel to 101, and Nina Wadia aka Zainab is crying heavily on the screen. Woman, stop being a cry baby and man up -__-

ReputationRep:
    oops...

ReputationRep:
    I was so close.

On a weirder note, I change the channel to 101, and Nina Wadia aka Zainab is crying heavily on the screen. Woman, stop being a cry baby and man up -__-

oh your watching eastenders?? i love it...

ReputationRep:
    I was so close.

You were quite off

Who's that? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..BM..)
    oh your watching eastenders?? i love it...
    I hate Eastenders. Used to love it.

And not watching it; accidentally turned it on! LOL I'm watching the Big Bang theory now

ReputationRep:
    You were quite off

Who's that? :lol:
    4 days isn't quite off!

And it's from shizstenders aka eastenders.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.