Who is from London here?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    In From London! (: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FizzyBaybiiee)
    Hey I'm Good Thank Youu & Wassup? (: xx

Hey im not too bad good to hear ur doing well aaahhh i see you are hoping to study med ive got an interview tomorrow loooollll its nerve wracking, but yes do check out revents sig as it is very useful and informative xxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    How did you know that Pakistani people have a green passport? Unless that means you're a pakistani? I doubt you were sad enough to search that up. :rolleyes:
    Lol that actually made me rofl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Hey im not too bad good to hear ur doing well aaahhh i see you are hoping to study med ive got an interview tomorrow loooollll its nerve wracking, but yes do check out revents sig as it is very useful and informative xxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's Good To Hear & Yess I Am Altho I Kno It's Really Tough To Get In & That Kinda Puts Me Of :/ & Aaawr GOOD LUCK! I Hope It Goes Well For You xx

ReputationRep:
    Some people are so easy to wind up :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..Bakhtawar..)
    okay... jaisi tumhari marzi.. no one can force you... can i ask a question if you don't mind??
    Hha hey you remember me from your other thread
    I was just trolling lol.

ReputationRep:
    ..........................?
    Are you confusing threads?
    This is not the Islamic society.

NOT ALL PAKISTANI'S ARE MUSLIMS ijs.....

I do respect how religious you are but i dont think someone would pray just because you said so, if they're gunna pray, they'll pray because it is the moral thing to do. So erm... quiet please.

Thanks.
    Firstly, i know that majority, if not everyone here is a muslim, otherwise i wouldn't post what i did.
    Secondly, praying salaah does not make you Islamic. It makes you a Muslim.
    Thirdly, there's nothing wrong with what i said.
    Fourthly, why Ssso serious?
    So erm...quiet please.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    her* and Maryam's a gori, not a gora, that's why her username is Mary :teehee: a gori's name :lol:

:
    I'm not a gori lmaoo atleast say im half white and half paki!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzl8)
    lmao
    Well hello there..
    I don't think we've met

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuj.18)
    As if you will meet me there
    maybe you could meet me... How do you know??

ReputationRep:
    That's Good To Hear & Yess I Am Altho I Kno It's Really Tough To Get In & That Kinda Puts Me Of :/ & Aaawr GOOD LUCK! I Hope It Goes Well For You xx

WHY OH WHY DO YOU USE CAPITAL LETTERS AT THE START OF EACH WORD? SORRY BUT IT'S JUST REEAAAALLLY ANNOYING.

And hello.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Firstly, i know that majority, if not everyone here is a muslim, otherwise i wouldn't post what i did.
    Secondly, praying salaah does not make you Islamic. It makes you a Muslim.
    Thirdly, there's nothing wrong with what i said.
    Fourthly, why Ssso serious?
    So erm...quiet please.

Thanks.
    I wasn't trying to be serious. FYI, being Islamic (following Islam aka being a Muslim) and Muslim are the same thing, so I really don't know what you are trying to get at. So next time you tell someone to be quiet, actually bother researching what you say.

Good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    I just don't care anymore tbh. My faith became really weakened after certain events in the past.
    oh okay...

ReputationRep:
    Hha hey you remember me from your other thread
    I was just trolling lol.
    hey there.. of course i remember
    i know... how are you anyway??...

ReputationRep:

With the right preparation hopefully it will be fine you still have time so dw thanks i shall let u know how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't trying to be serious. FYI, being Islamic (following Islam aka being a Muslim) and Muslim are the same thing, so I really don't know what you are trying to get at. So next time you tell someone to be quiet, actually bother researching what you say.

Good day.
    It is inaccurate to say, i read my salah therefore i am islamic. What you are meant to say is, i am reading salah/doing something made obligatory by islam, which therefore makes me a Muslim. Both are used interchangably, but it should be the latter argument which stands.

Lol do you even know what i have and have not researched?
    Please do no patronise me. Thanks.

Edit:- the actual argument was about not reading salah therefore going to hell. Why don't you stick to that rather than what you just pointed out LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..Bakhtawar..)
    hey there.. of course i remember
    i know... how are you anyway??...
    Lol i'm good. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    It is inaccurate to say, i read my salah therefore i am islamic. What you are meant to say is, i am reading salah/doing something made obligatory by islam, which therefore makes me a Muslim. Both are used interchangably, but it should be the latter argument which stands.

Lol do you even know what i have and have not researched?
    Please do no patronise me. Thanks.

Edit:- the actual argument was about not reading salah therefore going to hell. Why don't you stick to that rather than what you just pointed out LOL.
    First bit all seemed like what my teacher says is something called 'waffle' so I didn't bother searching through it as it seemed like you didn't wanna point out your mistake.
    Anyways, I apologize if I have hurt your feelings over anything that I may have said, I was not trying to be offensive at all but I can come across to be sometimes. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Well hello there..
    I don't think we've met
    i believe not !

is it that obvious !

ReputationRep:
    Thank You & YaaaY I'll Defo Be Checking It Out x

sorry but why do you put capital letters in front of every word?... I've always wondered why some people consistently do this ?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.