The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlligatorSky
Yup. I never study there. It just doesn't happen. Even right now I'm not worried about my grades so I don't need to actually work hard to get them. I just need C's because I'm going to university in Pakistan and they care more about the entrance test's.

That's what my cousin told me but what are you applying for in Pakistan? And what are the entrance tests like?
Original post by LegendX
Cranky yes, bipolar maybe, old definitely. Now all you need is like 100 cats to follow you.

Already ahead of you. Got 6 cats so far.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by moonietoot
Already ahead of you. Got 6 cats so far.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Well doneeee. :smile:
Original post by LegendX
That's what my cousin told me but what are you applying for in Pakistan? And what are the entrance tests like?

Dentistry. They're supposed to be really hard. It's all FSC stuff. If you don't know what that is, it's the Pakistani alternative to Alevels which is used by very few schools now, mostly government schools and schools that are quite old-fashioned.
I might apply internationally. Or both.
Dentistry. They're supposed to be really hard. It's all FSC stuff. If you don't know what that is, it's the Pakistani alternative to Alevels which is used by very few schools now, mostly government schools and schools that are quite old-fashioned.
I might apply internationally. Or both.

How respected is dentistry in Pakistan? Apparently, in Pakistan medicine and engineering is what people respect the most and then dentistry gets less credit/is a lot easier to get into. I'm not sure about the system there but that's what I've heard.
Original post by LegendX
How respected is dentistry in Pakistan? Apparently, in Pakistan medicine and engineering is what people respect the most and then dentistry gets less credit/is a lot easier to get into. I'm not sure about the system there but that's what I've heard.

No I think it's the same. In Pakistan, being a 'doctor' is very respectful. And a dentist is a doctor so it's like the same thing. And they're both just as hard to get into.
No I think it's the same. In Pakistan, being a 'doctor' is very respectful. And a dentist is a doctor so it's like the same thing. And they're both just as hard to get into.

Ah okay.
Reply 7127
Original post by Furbs

Lol something exciting like?
Hah I'd love to! and I'm trying to but its proving to be difficult to convince my mum again to let me jump out of a plane :tongue:

Skydiving is exciting! go karting, paint balling, go on a hot balloon or something? :tongue: or go outside the country? :lol: Like volunteering maybe?

Original post by Maryb_101
Omg pakistani*! Piss off lol.

Edit:- you've seen me, how HOW do i look indian!?

Dunno why you got negged for that but you're deffo three quarters gori :tongue:
Reply 7128
Original post by student room sk
LOL,
be careful about what you say i could take you up on that offer :wink:

Dil bara hona chahiya batain nae :wink:
Original post by Revent
Skydiving is exciting! go karting, paint balling, go on a hot balloon or something? :tongue: or go outside the country? :lol: Like volunteering maybe?

Dunno why you got negged for that but you're deffo three quarters gori :tongue:

Me neither :L
And..ugh. Doooooooooo1
Reply 7130
Become my diciple and i'll teach you :wink:

If you were that concerned about my spelling and grammar, you would have also pointed out that I missed out the word 'have'.

im still learning !
Reply 7131
Guuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Original post by rizzl8
im still learning !

Okay :smile:
Revent is askin me about epilators :lolwut:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7134

I need it for my womanly body :teehee:
Original post by shuj.18
Dil bara hona chahiya batain nae :wink:

lmaooo, I offer both :wink:
x
Original post by Revent
I need it for my womanly body :teehee:

LOL,
I always see things from you that are incredibly funny and always make me laugh :biggrin:
x

even guys have hair... :eek:
LOL x
Reply 7138
Original post by student room sk
LOL,
I always see things from you that are incredibly funny and always make me laugh :biggrin:
x

That's the point :smile:
Original post by Revent
That's the point :smile:

I guess am a little slow :colondollar:

Latest