The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7460
Original post by student room sk
OMG, you should so use oil in your hair- I use it a lot, my hair is thicker and it's always like really soft (so worth it)
I feel like your telling me my life story -only difference me and my mum both have really curly hair and my sister's is straight- am so jealous of her hair.
my hair refuses to stay straight it's so frustrating :mad: x

Should I use only a tiny amount or a little at a time because I have a feeling it might make my hair greasy? I feel like my hair reacts differently to most things...and would the right time to use it be after a shower? Ahahah I'm pretty sure straight or curly, you look beautiful either way :smile: After I shower my hair goes va va voom...and then if I leave it for a day it will become tame....

I actually used oil once..and my mum told me off :confused:
I feel like she is trying to make me ugly or something lol
Original post by Zeegie
Five times??? Well I bet it has gone straighter now then so even if you didn't straighten it, it would still be straight :smile: Mines is straight at the top and then it goes wavy at the end......it's just that my sis has always had straight hair and I'm like the odd one out in the fam lool...and out of all my relatives and everyone...just any person I see seems to have straight hair and dad told me I should put oil in it...I was like errr no thanks :/

I dont have straight hair.
Reply 7462
Original post by salmon-aiman

LOL. I'm pretty sure you do. You haven't even looked in the mirror lately because it cracked the last time you did.

Dw, I'll buy you a replacement.
Lol guesa what guys legend x reportes me.

Even though hes the one who offeneded me first.

What has the world come to asians are against their own people.

We ahould stay strong and keep unitedto riae against these right winged mods.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7464
Original post by DontJudge
Lol guesa what guys legend x reportes me.

Even though hes the one who offeneded me first.

What has the world come to asians are against their own people.

We ahould stay strong and keep unitedto riae against these right winged mods.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm with ya on that one siss....haahah looool cb he reported you!! you should do it back to him loool
Original post by Zeegie
Should I use only a tiny amount or a little at a time because I have a feeling it might make my hair greasy? I feel like my hair reacts differently to most things...and would the right time to use it be after a shower? Ahahah I'm pretty sure straight or curly, you look beautiful either way :smile: After I shower my hair goes va va voom...and then if I leave it for a day it will become tame....

I actually used oil once..and my mum told me off :confused:
I feel like she is trying to make me ugly or something lol

I use a bit not too much just saw it kind of sinks in and then I wash it out after a shower and its all much better for me, it makes your hair a or more softer as well so I would advise you to do it, lol I'm sure your mum would never want you too look ugly so maybe she has a reason behind it, my mum said the opposite she said I should use it for my hair its really good, also depends on the oil that you use x (hope this helps) x
Original post by salmon-aiman

Original post by Zeegie
LOL. I'm pretty sure you do. You haven't even looked in the mirror lately because it cracked the last time you did.

Dw, I'll buy you a replacement.

sisterly banter? haha
Reply 7467
Original post by sportycricketer
sisterly banter? haha

Entertained much? :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
I'm with ya on that one siss....haahah looool cb he reported you!! you should do it back to him loool

Thing is though I dont usually report people it is rather rare.

But chal hes the freshi in here. He needs to gain some sort of bad man reputation here. If thats by reporting others than so be it. But I usually just deal with it by pouring dhaal in their Wellington boots. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why can't people be ****ing straight up!? FFS.
Reply 7470
Original post by Maryamsaffiyah
you can do it :]

But will I choose to? :frown:

hahahaha, nah I'm still a girl not some creepy peado :teehee: does that mean your bisexual? and unlucky for me cause I'll probs be in hell or something :frown: I'm sure a night with someone as hillarious as you will be extremely worth it- I didn't doubt it :wink:

Then that's perfect :wink: and yup.

Regarding going to hell: Any muslim that has even an atoms amount of faith will enter Paradise :mmm: so what do you say, you and me tonight? Hilarious isn't exactly the only reason I'd be worth it though :sexface:
Reply 7471
Original post by Maryb_101
Why can't people be ****ing straight up!? FFS.

Awww what's up? :frown:
Original post by Revent
But will I choose to? :frown:

Then that's perfect :wink: and yup.

Regarding going to hell: Any muslim that has even an atoms amount of faith will enter Paradise :mmm: so what do you say, you and me tonight? Hilarious isn't exactly the only reason I'd be worth it though :sexface:

I'm sure there's many more... sad thing is I don't know you well enough to give you the list of great things for why your worth it :wink:

oh yay!! i'm going paradise that's good enough to know x
Reply 7473
I'm sure there's many more... sad thing is I don't know you well enough to give you the list of great things for why your worth it :wink:

oh yay!! i'm going paradise that's good enough to know x

:love: You're perfect for me. Plus, you'll have the time of your life with me as well :wink:

Yeah, so am I :tongue: and I get to take 10 people with me :rofl: so come to my place tonight and we can discuss whether you get to be one of those 10 :sexface:
Original post by Revent
:love: You're perfect for me. Plus, you'll have the time of your life with me as well :wink:

Yeah, so am I :tongue: and I get to take 10 people with me :rofl: so come to my place tonight and we can discuss whether you get to be one of those 10 :sexface:

hahaha tell me your address and i'll be there... :wink:
how do you know I'm perfect- imagine me as a big fat girl with a mustache and has greasy hair......wow!! that disgusts me but that could be me from the little information you have :colone: x
Reply 7475
hahaha tell me your address and i'll be there... :wink:
how do you know I'm perfect- imagine me as a big fat girl with a mustache and has greasy hair......wow!! that disgusts me but that could be me from the little information you have :colone: x

Come down to London first :wink: Well, I'm cool with all that. It's all about a girl who can appreciate my jokes and stuff :wink:
Original post by Revent
Come down to London first :wink: Well, I'm cool with all that. It's all about a girl who can appreciate my jokes and stuff :wink:

LOL...I wouldn't consider myself overweight anyway- I'm 7 and a half stone so i'm awright,
if i told you I'm coming up to London during Easter...:biggrin:

I always appreciate something when it should be appreciated :wink:
Reply 7477
LOL...I wouldn't consider myself overweight anyway- I'm 7 and a half stone so i'm awright,
if i told you I'm coming up to London during Easter...:biggrin:

I always appreciate something when it should be appreciated :wink:

In that case, I'd tell you to let me know so that we can hook up :wink:

That's why I can appreciate you being on this thread :wink: Although I'd appreciate it more if you were here with me/on top of me :sexface:
Original post by Revent
In that case, I'd tell you to let me know so that we can hook up :wink:

That's why I can appreciate you being on this thread :wink: Although I'd appreciate it more if you were here with me/on top of me :sexface:

the highlighted above made me laugh a lot. Sad times wish i could see you but oh well it's life- I don't think i'll be coming London (probs Birmingham and Manchester) but it depends anyways), I'm sure your just saying that- Do you go out a lot?? cause you seem like the type to pick up chat up lines and use them a lot (which isn't something bad). My gay friend does the same- it's so funny x
Reply 7479
the highlighted above made me laugh a lot. Sad times wish i could see you but oh well it's life- I don't think i'll be coming London (probs Birmingham and Manchester) but it depends anyways), I'm sure your just saying that- Do you go out a lot?? cause you seem like the type to pick up chat up lines and use them a lot (which isn't something bad). My gay friend does the same- it's so funny x

I'm cool with being on top if that's not your thing though (or behind) :sexface: I'm coming to Birmingham sometime soon though :wink: We might run into each other. :lol:

I try to go out a lot, but most of my friends are broke :tongue: and I don't use these (much) because I might get a thappar :giggle:

Latest