Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student room sk)
    act your age wee man x
    Haha ur one year older than me I think u forgot granny saz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Tut tut.....I've heard you being patronising, god only knows what you would sound like flirting...ahahahah thank goodness I will not have to hear that tho
    Looool I sound a lot nicer but I rarely REALLY flirt with someone

okay.... sadly I'm not in London and you're not in Glasgow so we're screwed
    Hmm....I am on a gap year. I'll come down to Glasgow :rofl: and brave the wilderness and the wild jangli people of the north to sleep with you :giggle:

(Original post by akhan096)
    Haha I'm sure u have lol but uve not had it with saz -

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmaoooo. I prefer in person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    I've never seen any of that happen in Pakistan. I think it's just a myth. Forced marriages still happen in England....I don't think you can blame a country tbh,
    I've seen the inequality when I went. I didn't like it one bit

I know it's a saying u can only suck them blowjobs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, unless you're that "lady" who bit her husband's penis right off. Ouch!

Haha y r guys so desperate ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol. Im not. If I was, I'd be going for other girls. You might wanna ask your sister about our PM's. Besides, you started it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)

Hmm....I am on a gap year. I'll come down to Glasgow :rofl: and brave the wilderness and the wild jangli people of the north to sleep with you :giggle:

U probably do u can tell u have experience or ur making it out that u have experience

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)

sorry about my sister....

your more than welcome to come to Glasgow-

I'm sure you'll have a great time- i can help you out x

ReputationRep:
    Reven, akhan, student room sk you all better calm the **** down ok. Yeah we get the banter, the flirty talk yeah that's fine. But you're all over doing it with the sex toys and the sexting. So calm down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)

Lol. Im not. If I was, I'd be going for other girls. You might wanna ask your sister about our PM's. Besides, you started it!
    Btw I'm 15 clearly not married yet burn and I don't want to argue tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

When exactly did you go to Pakistan and where are you from in Pakistan?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 4th year in high school what about u. ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SAME Well if you mean year ten haha, what ya doing for your gcses? So glad I found someone else my age here:L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Reven, akhan, student room sk you all better calm the **** down ok. Yeah we get the banter, the flirty talk yeah that's fine. But you're all over doing it with the sex toys and the sexting. So calm down.
    They're like 16? And Revent's quite a bit older?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    SAME Well if you mean year ten haha, what ya doing for your gcses? So glad I found someone else my age here:L
    she honestly doesn't act her age- LOL x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    I'm from Scotland we don't do gcses we do standard grades lol but what have u picked this year ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw I'm 15 clearly not married yet burn and I don't want to argue tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know if you know this, but you don't have to be married to have sex with someone (Just that it's a major sin if you're a Muslim)

Tbh, if I was "desperate" I would have lost my virginity by now, but cos Im a Muslim, Im not gonna do so! (Also, you might wanna ask your sister about them PM's)

(Original post by LegendX)
    When exactly did you go to Pakistan and where are you from in Pakistan?
    Around Mirpur and about three years ago. This random girl I talk to in my town (Never met her, but talk on fb) tells me how her family make her do the work, the guys think they're above it etc... and I don't think she's from Mirpur and she seemed genuinely shocked at the fact that I make my own food, iron, wash up etc...

ReputationRep:
    she honestly doesn't act her age- LOL x
    I do act my age

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you know this, but you don't have to be married to have sex with someone (Just that it's a major sin if you're a Muslim)

Tbh, if I was "desperate" I would have lost my virginity by now, but cos Im a Muslim, Im not gonna do so! (Also, you might wanna ask your sister about them PM's)

Around Mirpur and about three years ago. This random girl I talk to in my town (Never met her, but talk on fb) tells me how her family make her do the work, the guys think they're above it etc... and I don't think she's from Mirpur
    ask what??

ReputationRep:
    How is that relevant to what i've said

ReputationRep:
    I do act my age

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeh.... okay x

ReputationRep:

Around Mirpur and about three years ago. This random girl I talk to in my town (Never met her, but talk on fb) tells me how her family make her do the work, the guys think they're above it etc... and I don't think she's from Mirpur
    I know tbh even though I'm half cast I still wouldn't sleep with someone outside marriage it's vile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sorry about my sister....

your more than welcome to come to Glasgow-

I'm sure you'll have a great time- i can help you out x
    Is there any reason for the emhpasis on come? :laugh:

Help me out, how? Are you gonna get me a gun so I have a fighting chance against the northern barbs? :giggle:

U probably do u can tell u have experience or ur making it out that u have experience

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I might

For real? :nothing: I'm 23 :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    How is that relevant to what i've said
    My question exactly x

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.