Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Awwww you're a big girl now ain't ya?
    Y are u being so rude ?? I didn't even say anything to u !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If I don't, you won't let me visit you?
    Nope. Then you can stay in your own gora land.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    No offence, but why do you use words like Homie and stuff? Is that how you really talk in real life?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    can someone please tell me what dress is better- I'll know what one i should get....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Oh that must suck. /:
    Kinda annoying, but I'd rather wear sunglasses, than say look like Im blind, or crash because I can't see

(Original post by akhan096)
    That makes no sense what so ever to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Take your age ie: 20. Divide by two (10) Add 7 to it (17) 17 is the youngest you should be going out with

(Original post by Maryb_101)
    Glad you do homie, i like talking to you, stay on this lol. Haha no, not a doctor forget hubby, im riding solo yo ya feel me, marriage can wait for now! X
    homie Don't know many people who say that, but then again I've mainly been around white people so...

What do you do then, if you're not a doctor? Some people get married so early, and some people are forced as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Why'd you imagine me to be 17? Im not normally this immature - normally a hell of a lot mature (Seriously, look through my posts)

Studying Computer Networks & Security. Good that revent isn't doing it, because there are things like "finger" and "LAN" in there "unzipping" "hard drive" "floppy disc" "packet sniffing" related things

the fact that there are female and male devices, and females connect to males and vice-versa

etc....
    Ah okay, seems like a tough course. I'm not really sure why I thought you were 17 but what do you mean by more maturity in your posts? Are you married?

ReputationRep:
    Just because I don't do a degree in it doesn't mean I don't know anything about computers :nothing:
    Perhaps, but it's not computers that I study. It's the networking part of it. Like basically we make the internet work

ReputationRep:
    Kinda annoying, but I'd rather wear sunglasses, than say look like Im blind, or crash because I can't see

Take your age ie: 20. Divide by two (10) Add 7 to it (17) 17 is the youngest you should be going out with

homie Don't know many people who say that, but then again I've mainly been around white people so...

What do you do then, if you're not a doctor? Some people get married so early, and some people are forced as well
    Thanks I understand it that makes total sense now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    Ah okay, seems like a tough course. I'm not really sure why I thought you were 17 but what do you mean by more maturity in your posts? Are you married?
    Ill admit, I was a bit giddy at one point, and kinda annoyed Maryb as well, so for that Im sorry!

Normally, Im far far more mature

X
    The course is not that bad tbf. Hell no, Im not married! Are you offering :cool:

ReputationRep:

Lol if it someone i like, i may call them that. I'm not a doctor, i'm not even in uni yet! I start this sept. no i'll marry at an appropriate age and it won't be forced. Parents who force their kids need a slap.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah. And they don't even look bad. So it's fine. Unless obviously, you're a Pindi boy. Then they would look bad in Dubai too.

ReputationRep:
    The course is not that bad tbf. Hell no, Im not married! Are you offering :cool:
    No she's not :erm: She's mine We're officially together :grin:
    (for real btw, I was just joking with Saz )

Perhaps, but it's not computers that I study. It's the networking part of it. Like basically we make the internet work
    Yeah, but I can understand computer jargon :lol: I did do HTML/CSS coding when I was younger as a hobby

(Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Nope. Then you can stay in your own gora land.
    I like the sun and stuff though

(Original post by akhan096)
    Y are u being so rude ?? I didn't even say anything to u !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was just joking

ReputationRep:
    Ill admit, I was a bit giddy at one point, and kinda annoyed Maryb as well, so for that Im sorry!

Normally, Im far far more mature

No screw marriages, what's the point? Money drain. Do you really think I'm female?

ReputationRep:

Lol what? I never offered, i said im riding solo. Do you study medicine?

ReputationRep:
    Glad you do homie, i like talking to you, stay on this lol. Haha no, not a doctor forget hubby, im riding solo yo ya feel me, marriage can wait for now! X
    Safe Mary_b your cool too, but yu know how life is, busy days has me forcing to juggle food till i can put somin on da plate to eat for dinner, just about that life yo. lawyer? engineer? business? cmon which one is it.. ride solo? yeah right wel see when the ristha comes at yur door fam, yur guna be like kabool hai before yu even look at da guy infront of yu.

ReputationRep:
    No she's not :erm: She's mine We're officially together :grin:
    (for real btw, I was just joking with Saz )

Yeah, but I can understand computer jargon :lol: I did do HTML/CSS coding when I was younger as a hobby

Was just joking
    Alright I thought u actually meant it......

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL- that's not what revent said

ReputationRep:
    Stop lying you :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student room sk)
    LOL- that's not what revent said
    Haha revent

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Dubai?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.