Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Ah that's cool!
    I take it your talking from experience? Care to share? Not on here obv tauba haha uni..finding my 'true love' at UNI forget that bakwas, i need to steer clear from that anyway lol
    That's cos you already have me, and I you :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's cool!
    I take it your talking from experience? Care to share? Not on here obv tauba haha uni..finding my 'true love' at UNI forget that bakwas, i need to steer clear from that anyway lol
    Lol. At our uni, there's like hardly any Pakistanis regardless

What is it that you are gonna do at uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    Yah now I can definitely confirm you're rich.
    Howw? I don't get it. And I honestly don't even know the definition of rich. Everyone has a different one. So again, you can't assume it.

(Original post by de_monies)
    Not sure about the rest of the guys here, BUT on the whole British people seem to be far, far less patriotic than people in other countries, which probably explains why no country escapes the wrath of my rants (Well, except modern day Germany and Japan )
    Yes I know. My Pakistani friends here hardly know anything about Pakistan. It's really sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria_x)
    Lmaooooo! That just made me laugh Out loud! :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's funny because its true. Ijs. :^_^: though it would be awkward if his son/daughter was on this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Isn't Baluchistan at threat from constant bombings? What's KP? Kashmir I guess needs it, but at least Kashmir has some investment from UK Pakistanis ie: a lot of Pakistanis are from there, so Kashmir seems to be doing OK, but the poverty there is still eye watering (literally)
    This!
    Yeah it is. But it still needs development, its the poorest province of Pakistan I think.
    KP = Khyber Pakhtunkwa, where the Pathans live, but not FATA
    Yeah I read Kashmir especially Mirpur gets a lot of investment from the UK.
    I watched this recently, pretty interesting

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=AlligatorSky;41502297]Howw? I don't get it. And I honestly don't even know the definition of rich. Everyone has a different one. So again, you can't assume it.

That's what any rich person would say.

ReputationRep:
    Hha yeah your absence was felt same! Need a break eventhough i have so much work to do -.- haha it's true though, you did get the cutest memeber award aww. InshaAllah you will ace it! Don't stress yeahh xx
    Yeah stupid teachers set hmk and relax their butts off for their own holidays. -.- yhh trying not to but iv got alottt of preparation to do, anyway what's new with youuuu, ) got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    It's funny because its true. Ijs. :^_^: though it would be awkward if his son/daughter was on this.
    I wouldn't be surprised. Even Jinnah's grand son lives in India atm

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE]=LegendX;41502322]
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Howw? I don't get it. And I honestly don't even know the definition of rich. Everyone has a different one. So again, you can't assume it.

That's what any rich person would say.
    This is crazy.

(The quote's messed up)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    Hiyaaa how you doing. Yeah man im back bro you get me. Cba wi the uni tbh. Wbu how did your exams go

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol I'm goodish thanks and whys that?? Also half n half I'm not too sure how I did tbh. What u up to then ?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=AlligatorSky;41502357][QUOTE]=LegendX;41502322]

This is crazy.

(The quote's messed up)

So, what do your parents work as?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhaal_Chawal)
    Yeah it is. But it still needs development, its the poorest province of Pakistan I think.
    KP = Khyber Pakhtunkwa, where the Pathans live, but not FATA
    Yeah I read Kashmir especially Mirpur gets a lot of investment from the UK.
    I watched this recently, pretty interesting
    Wow I suppose tbf, as an investment would you want to spend it on somewhere where it's likely going to be bombed?

I had no idea we could vote for Pakistan's govt. That's awesome. I want to vote!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria_x)
    Yeah stupid teachers set hmk and relax their butts off for their own holidays. -.- yhh trying not to but iv got alottt of preparation to do, anyway what's new with youuuu, ) got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're moaning now, but wait till you get to uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    That's cos you already have me, and I you :blush:
    Always making me smile baby, sweet dreams i'm going to bed. Xx

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=LegendX;41502373][QUOTE=AlligatorSky;41502357]
    =LegendX;41502322]

This is crazy.

(The quote's messed up)

So, what do your parents work as?
    -_-
    I don't feel the need to answer that.

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's cool!
    Yeah basically the girls always used to say i was the ugly one, until i pulled up in a bmw one day like a local don, some girl linked me and said she loved me and said i was the only one, until i told her that the car was a stolen one. THE END.

Join the Isoc thats where risthas get set for pakis like you homie no lie .

ReputationRep:
    Always making me smile baby, sweet dreams i'm going to bed. Xx
    Night Holy hell, it's 12 am

ReputationRep:
    How can you say I'm rich? And poor people are more patriotic than rich people.
    I don't know if you're rich, but all I'm saying is there's a reason it's ranked 145 on the Human Development Index.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z-Ninja)
    Yeah basically the girls always used to say i was the ugly one, until i pulled up in a bmw one day like a local don, some girl linked me and said she loved me and said i was the only one, until i told her that the car was a stolen one. THE END.

Join the Isoc thats where risthas get set for pakis like you homie no lie .
    Hey, I'm numan you do engineering right?? Civil??

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=AlligatorSky;41502399][QUOTE=LegendX;41502373]

-_-
    I don't feel the need to answer that.
    Aww, why not? Will you answer it if I say that Pakistan is really nice?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.