But also get a lil fresh air okii?
    InshaAllah, still got loads of rev to do
    Yes dr.dream
    Yeah i'll just stick my head out the window

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    I'm ill.

Join the club sis....

Eat a banana and mix some honey into a warm glass of milk....

Now make a fruit salad......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Join the club sis....

Eat a banana and mix some honey into a warm glass of milk....

Now make a fruit salad......
    I am ill. Do you know how much effort the requires!? Unless you're willing to volunteer lol
    Ugh i guess i'll have to fix something up...blerghhhhh

ReputationRep:
    InshaAllah, still got loads of rev to do
    Yes dr.dream
    Yeah i'll just stick my head out the window
    Your health is a teeny weeny bit more important than revision
    But still do some if you can
    Yesyes pop it out of the window but not to far out, I won't be there to catch you if you fall :')

ReputationRep:
    I am ill. Do you know how much effort the requires!? Unless you're willing to volunteer lol
    Ugh i guess i'll have to fix something up...blerghhhhh

If I lived at your house I would have done that for you no doubt and then make your bed really big and plushy and put loads of pillows and then dim the lights and put a stick of incense through your room and then make you go to sleep

Plus exercise, even just a little bit, is one of the best things you can do, despite the fatigue

Oh and you also need some j-cing music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Your Dream :))
    Your health is a teeny weeny bit more important than revision
    But still do some if you can
    Yesyes pop it out of the window but not to far out, I won't be there to catch you if you fall :')
    Yes i guess so. I shall try
    Lol i'm going to go now, if im not back withn 5 means i've gone :O

ReputationRep:
    If I lived at your house I would have done that for you no doubt and then make your bed really big and plushy and put loads of pillows and then dim the lights and put a stick of incense through your room and then make you go to sleep

Plus exercise, even just a little bit, is one of the best things you can do, despite the fatigue

Oh and you also need some j-cing music
    We should go out.

ReputationRep:
    Yes i guess so. I shall try
    Lol i'm going to go now, if im not back withn 5 means i've gone :O

Intezaar

ReputationRep:
    We should go out.

Well I've never really experienced THAT side of my sexuality but hey what the hell let's go for it! Ahahahaahahha looooooool

One day hun, one day

ReputationRep:
    Dulhe kaa sehraa suhaanaaa lagtaaa hai, dulhan ka toh dil deewana lagta haiii

ReputationRep:
    Alright peeps, your dream basically did all the work for coming up with awards and nominees, so dont shoot me if you dont like them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Alright peeps, your dream basically did all the work for coming up with awards and nominees, so dont shoot me if you dont like them

But i haven't finished sending my votes in!!! Can you please wait??? It'll only take a second!!

EDIT__________SENT THEM NOW

ReputationRep:
    But i haven't finished sending my votes in!!! Can you please wait??? It'll only take a second!!

EDIT__________SENT THEM NOW
    You dont know what the categories are yet Your dream will post the awards, and then all of you have to pm him your answers. Or just post it here, whatever you want

ReputationRep:
    You dont know what the categories are yet Your dream will post the awards, and then all of you have to pm him your answers. Or just post it here, whatever you want

he's posted the categories on the other thread...i've pm'ed him my answers...

ReputationRep:
    he's posted the categories on the other thread...i've pm'ed him my answers...
    lol im such a fail, forgot that thread is still alive

ReputationRep:
    lol im such a fail, forgot that thread is still alive

Not for long

ReputationRep:
    Not for long
    Dont make me sad

ReputationRep:
    Dont make me sad
    Awwww baby don't be sad Anyway, I'll be the sad one when I don't get an award hahahaahahah

ReputationRep:
    Awwww baby don't be sad Anyway, I'll be the sad one when I don't get an award hahahaahahah
    I need a hug Im not sad, but it does feel a little odd that after 4500 posts in the last month the thread will close down. It was so popular, lets make sure this one is too people. Oh dw, I am sure you will get an award, help me make people vote lol, need more people voting then. Who knows, you may win something

ReputationRep:
    I need a hug Im not sad, but it does feel a little odd that after 4500 posts in the last month the thread will close down. It was so popular, lets make sure this one is too people. Oh dw, I am sure you will get an award, help me make people vote lol, need more people voting then. Who knows, you may win something

BEAR HUG I'll always give you a hug lol Hey dw this thread will be super awesome too Anyway Maryam and I are going on all nighters after the january exams Wow can't believe 4500 posts just in the last month!! PLus we'll get some new people

Ain't counting on winning but ok lol

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.