Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    What ARE you on about?
    The drinking, partying and all that I just joke about and wind people up here, but like I didn't imagine they did all this stuff back in Pakistan :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    potential shareef rishtas....
    well my friend dem monies aka George aka Waqas is a good guy. If you want, I can work something up for you? Shareef rishta 100% guarantee or your money back. No dowry is required.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Sweet, tell me how you go about doing that then Cos these Pakistani people are ****ed up lmaoooooo :rofl:
    Don't be all indirect. Grow what you need and say it to me.

ReputationRep:
    potential shareef rishtas....
    Lol you looking to get married?

The drinking, partying and all that I just joke about and wind people up here, but like I didn't imagine they did all this stuff back in Pakistan :eek:
    Oh fair enoughs. I don't like partying regardless. I prefer to go out in the day than in the night

I find it pretty boring

(Original post by LegendX)
    well my friend George aka Waqas is a good guy. If you want, I can work something up for you? Shareef rishta 100% guarantee or your money back. No dowry is required.
    Erm.... I'm not looking to get married Besides,there is another girl that has my heart, but I don't have hers (ie: the feelings aren't exactly reciprocated) :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    going with the flow for now...
    haha nah not all are harab
    it depends who you know

but if you insist they all are, where are the good ones?
    Well, my family is pretty messed up over there :lol: So that's the only image I had of Pakistan, I thought everyone else (or a majority) were religious and stuff, don't actually know anyone religious really :lol:

I don't know any good ones

ReputationRep:
    Well, my family is pretty messed up over there :lol: So that's the only image I had of Pakistan, I thought everyone else (or a majority) were religious and stuff, don't actually know anyone religious really :lol:

I don't know any good ones

you dont thave to be religious to be shareef

ReputationRep:

) :cry2:
    lol no...

ReputationRep:
    Thats spanish right?

Me +1

I would advise you to learn about it. I dont know the structure of the interview but its a hot topic. I know because, ive used it so many times in my interviews. Then again, I haven't had any replies yet lol:rolleyes:
    Yhh I think it is :L and true I should go over that because i've been lookin at some questions and i've come across some which ask u to comment on any recent thing about pharmacy urgh my memory is bad, but anyway thankz for ur advice and iA they will get back to u soon - with good news

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well my friend dem monies aka George aka Waqas is a good guy. If you want, I can work something up for you? Shareef rishta 100% guarantee or your money back. No dowry is required.
    nah im alright thanks aha

ReputationRep:

Oh fair enoughs. I don't like partying regardless. I prefer to go out in the day than in the night

I find it pretty boring

Erm.... I'm not looking to get married Besides,there is another girl that has my heart, but I don't have hers (ie: the feelings aren't exactly reciprocated) :cry2:
    Is she pakistani? If so, buy her a can of coke or something

ReputationRep:
    lol no...
    Lol, I wasn't the one offering! I said I don't really want to get married

nah im alright thanks aha
    You just want your money back

Yeah. Pakistani. I bought her more than coke! I got her something from holiday as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria_x)
    Yhh I think it is :L and true I should go over that because i've been lookin at some questions and i've come across some which ask u to comment on any recent thing about pharmacy urgh my memory is bad, but anyway thankz for ur advice and iA they will get back to u soon - with good news

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If not, i always have my excuse of 'I didn't want to go there anyway, thats a crap city and university' :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    you dont thave to be religious to be shareef
    Or shareef. lol

(Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Don't be all indirect. Grow what you need and say it to me.
    Oh nothing to you, but just in general :lol:

I find it pretty boring
    Oh I love going out at night, but not partying and clubbing, much rather enjoy being out with a group of mates really. I don't like going out in the day cos it's always busy and stuff, just sitting down and chilling out is not as straight forward

ReputationRep:

haha I know!im not fussed either, if someone worth it comes by then maybe

hah im asian and aisan= stingy! wouldnt spend it in the first place

ReputationRep:

Yeah. Pakistani. I bought her more than coke! I got her something from holiday as well
    .......So she didnt get won over by the can of coke? Whats this world coming to?

ReputationRep:
    Lmaoo although I do have a weird addiction to coke, since when did coke become the key to winning a Pakistani girl's heart? ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im going to sleep. Awake past my bed time.

ReputationRep:
    Or shareef. lol

Oh nothing to you, but just in general :lol:

Oh I love going out at night, but not partying and clubbing, much rather enjoy being out with a group of mates really. I don't like going out in the day cos it's always busy and stuff, just sitting down and chilling out is not as straight forward
    Yeah tbf, if I had a group of friends, whilst going out at night and not drinking etc... then that'd be pretty cool, but tbh, I can do that sorta stuff in the day. The night is for me to sleep

haha I know!im not fussed either, if someone worth it comes by then maybe

hah im asian and aisan= stingy! wouldnt spend it in the first place
    I wouldn't say Im stingy, just good with money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria_x)
    Lmaoo although I do have a weird addiction to coke, since when did coke become the key to winning a Pakistani girl's heart? ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't reveal my secrets. Its true though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah tbf, if I had a group of friends, whilst going out at night and not drinking etc... then that'd be pretty cool, but tbh, I can do that sorta stuff in the day. The night is for me to seep

I wouldn't say Im stingy, just good with money
    haha only spend when need be

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.