probably !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzl8)
    probably !
    Ha ha very funny ppp

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzl8)
    eat 'badaam' they help with fishy memory lol..its about obesity and attitudes pretty much .
    (Original post by Maria_x)
    Look my mum gave me that advice for years and even my Asian chem teacher did bt I just don't trst those little brown things -.- bt that tiny part of me that doea is the reason why I scoff em down befre an exam weird bt it helps to think they're workin sme magic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love my almonds. Especially in porridge!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I love my almonds. Especially in porridge!
    Almonds in porridge? Eww that's just freaky man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Whaaat? They don't even spend 10,000 here? That's cruel.
    Cheap Asian people don't wanna spend money, even if that is their only son/daughter getting married. I bet they make a profit on the gift money they get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    40,000 - my cousins wsa
    a
    t a hotel
    Ok, next time a big wedding takes place, message me. I'll just sneak in, hug a few people and pretend like I'm a part of the family. If the men's side asked I'd say I was related to the bride, if the women's side asked, I would say I'm related to the groom. Win.

ReputationRep:
    I swear we spent like 20-30K on my aunties wedding.... in Pakistan
    That's fine. Unless it's in Rupees. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    Cheap Asian people don't wanna spend money, even if that is their only son/daughter getting married. I bet they make a profit on the gift money they get.
    Woahh. I never knew that. I've never really been to a wedding here. All I heard was they hire expensive cars, which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

ReputationRep:
    Woahh. I never knew that. I've never really been to a wedding here. All I heard was they hire expensive cars, which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    Ya totally LOL, they'll hire like a Ferrari to seem rich or something, I have NO idea why people do that. Screw cars, just have a good chicken boti or something.

ReputationRep:
    Ya totally LOL, they'll hire like a Ferrari to seem rich or something, I have NO idea why people do that. Screw cars, just have a good chicken boti or something.
    Exactly. I don't understand people who want to act rich in such a fake way! I mean, everyone knows that's not your car. And if not, they'll find out in a couple of days when you don't have it anymore. Such stupid people.

I knoww. I haven't been to one but from what you're saying, they usually don't have enough food? That's going to make you lose more respect than having an ordinary car.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. I don't understand people who want to act rich in such a fake way! I mean, everyone knows that's not your car. And if not, they'll find out in a couple of days when you don't have it anymore. Such stupid people.

I knoww. I haven't been to one but from what you're saying, they usually don't have enough food? That's going to make you lose more respect than having an ordinary car.
    Even if they do have enough food, I hate it when it's off a crap quality, if you're goi to have a wedding do it in bludy style IJS. I LOVEEE weddings in Pakistan though, soooooooo much to do and you always get them 'kusray' which have changed to women because they like guys trying to dance for money.

ReputationRep:
    Even if they do have enough food, I hate it when it's off a crap quality, if you're goi to have a wedding do it in bludy style IJS. I LOVEEE weddings in Pakistan though, soooooooo much to do and you always get them 'kusray' which have changed to women because they like guys trying to dance for money.
    Hahaha, they don't really have khusray anymore. Atleast not in the modern weddings. They're actually banned in Islamabad, but some get smuggled in. But yes, wedding's there are amazing. I can't wait to go back.

ReputationRep:
    Almonds in porridge? Eww that's just freaky man.
    Try it. I have blueberries too!

Ok, next time a big wedding takes place, message me. I'll just sneak in, hug a few people and pretend like I'm a part of the family. If the men's side asked I'd say I was related to the bride, if the women's side asked, I would say I'm related to the groom. Win.
    Tbf you probably don't even need to say any thing. There are so many people at weddings that I've never seeb before. Don't go all that often tbf

That's fine. Unless it's in Rupees. :P
    Lol it was definitely in pounds!

Yeah. I don't get that. Id like the one limousine but why several hired cars?

Lol yeah. Id be scared to even drive a Ferrari for fear of crashing it

The weddings I've been to have enough?

Hahaha, they don't really have khusray anymore. Atleast not in the modern weddings. They're actually banned in Islamabad, but some get smuggled in. But yes, wedding's there are amazing. I can't wait to go back.
    We never had them dance at my aunties wedding but they did come to the village.

People pay money to make em go away lol.

Think hijra is the proper term

ReputationRep:

Yeah. I don't get that. Id like the one limousine but why several hired cars?

The weddings I've been to have enough?

We never had them dance at my aunties wedding but they did come to the village.

People pay money to make em go away lol.

Think hijra is the proper term
    Exactly. It's so stupid. I wouldn't even hire a limousine.

About the food, I don't know. It's just stuff I'm hearing. It's bad quality food too.

And you can use both the words. Weddings nowadays are usually in hotels and a khusra can't get past the security so they can't come in. Even if it's at a farm house they won't be able to get in.

Make sure yours and Legend's wedding is a nice one with a lot of good food and no Ferrari's and Bentley's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pureandmodest)
    ignored :c.
    Heyy, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. It's so stupid. I wouldn't even hire a limousine.

About the food, I don't know. It's just stuff I'm hearing. It's bad quality food too.

And you can use both the words. Weddings nowadays are usually in hotels and a khusra can't get past the security so they can't come in. Even if it's at a farm house they won't be able to get in.

Make sure yours and Legend's wedding is a nice one with a lot of good food and no Ferrari's and Bentley's.

Pakistan lost all value to me when they banned kites.

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, how are you?
    aww thankyou. yeah, i'm very well thanks and you?[:

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan lost all value to me when they banned kites.
    But they're so dangerous. I've been cut by the string myself so many times.
    You can still get them though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pureandmodest)
    aww thankyou. yeah, i'm very well thanks and you?[:
    I'm good too.
    Have you just joined?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.