Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Pakistani soc. MK8 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    When one works in a bank all day, and when you get people spitting in the face of your generosity, when you offer cash prizes, you have no time for life :mad:

For this is life for George Aggdwnngo. This is as good as it gets. I try to be really innocent, and really honest, but people do not believe I am from their bank, and then they get in all sorts of trouble, like pigeon infestations, which costs them even more.

No one believes an honest man these days
    LOL. Whenever I see your profile it reminds me of them fake lottery letters you might get from a man in Nigeria who says you've 10million dollars and to claim it you need to enter in your bank details obviously a scam but its funny to see them try and fail

ReputationRep:
    Any idea what this is?? I'm so bad at it x.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    LOL. Whenever I see your profile it reminds me of them fake lottery letters you might get from a man in Nigeria who says you've 10million dollars and to claim it you need to enter in your bank details obviously a scam but its funny to see them try and fail
    Sir, this is what I am talking about. You deny a man's innocence, and offers of cash prizes, when many millions can benefit from my generosity

(Yeah, I get you )

ReputationRep:
    When one works in a bank all day, and when you get people spitting in the face of your generosity, when you offer cash prizes, you have no time for life :mad:

For this is life for George Aggdwnngo. This is as good as it gets. I try to be really innocent, and really honest, but people do not believe I am from their bank, and then they get in all sorts of trouble, like pigeon infestations, which costs them even more.

No one believes an honest man these days
    This my friend is something that's worth reading.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student room sk)
    This my friend is something that's worth reading.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Someone please help me!!! I'm only on level 19 and that literally sucks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Someone please help me!!! I'm only on level 19 and that literally sucks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The answer is obviously cucumber.......please don't ask easy questions, Atleast try to figure it out yourself.

ReputationRep:
    The answer is obviously cucumber.......please don't ask easy questions, Atleast try to figure it out yourself.
    Trying to figure it out myself. BTW, what IS that app called?

ReputationRep:
    Tell your dad to go away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Trying to figure it out myself. BTW, what IS that app called?
    4 pics 1 word x

ReputationRep:
    emmmmm....yeh - ooookkkaaaaayyyy

your sarcasm is terribly bad- but its okay I understand the need you have to criticize others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martialartist123)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This guy is a DON anyone give him **** and I will literally castrate you.

ReputationRep:
    4 pics 1 word x
    OMG thats a good game i've got the hang of it know.
    What level are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Oh I'm just bored because I'm too upset to do anything after that horrible interview today
    Awww
    Don't worry
    You're going to be fine
    Hopefully the interviewers think the opposite
    And do you have other interviews?
    You only really need one offer for medicine. So don't lose hope

GOD, I wish I could study- literally finding it so hard to do....
    I try, i honestly do but i find myself losing concentration or something and not paying attention, it's like locking a monkey in a cage with bananas and telling them not to eat them
    xx
    Haha I was like that in 6th year
    Its probably because you're studying too much
    Have a break.. Xx

(Original post by Insomniac_1901)
    I have no idea actually apparently I got really week or something, they put on a drip for a few days and then I had to have these big fat injections for a few weeks :/
    It really was, I just remember bits now, like the massive grounds, the little canteen in the middle, being told to stand next to the board for not knowing and answer and crying :P oh and my mom having a row with my teacher because I wrote "i study in X school" on something and apparently I *should've* used the literal translation from Urdu as in "I read in..." LOL
    Omggggg haha I remember that from pak
    Its not I study
    Its I read :/ wtf how does that even make sense I'll never understand

Hmm seems like u must have caught some virus from the BAD food from our canteen :/
    It was huge wasn't it
    Dya remember early morning assemblies don't know why we needed them every single day

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea actually apparently I got really week or something, they put on a drip for a few days and then I had to have these big fat injections for a few weeks :/

It really was, I just remember bits now, like the massive grounds, the little canteen in the middle, being told to stand next to the board for not knowing and answer and crying :P oh and my mom having a row with my teacher because I wrote "I study in X school" on something and apparently I *should've* used the literal translation from Urdu as in "I read in..." LOL
    Were you born here? If so, you are quite obviously in the right
    (Original post by martialartist123)

Posted from TSR Mobile

What?

BTW, any of you guys watch Utopia or Being Human?

ReputationRep:

It really was, I just remember bits now, like the massive grounds, the little canteen in the middle, being told to stand next to the board for not knowing and answer and crying :P oh and my mom having a row with my teacher because I wrote "I study in X school" on something and apparently I *should've* used the literal translation from Urdu as in "I read in..." LOL
    What school are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armani786)
    OMG thats a good game i've got the hang of it know.
    What level are you on?
    I'm only on level 19- i literally suck at this game....

what about you?? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furbs)
    Awww
    Don't worry
    You're going to be fine
    Hopefully the interviewers think the opposite
    And do you have other interviews?
    You only really need one offer for medicine. So don't lose hope

Haha I was like that in 6th year
    Its probably because you're studying too much
    Have a break.. Xx

Omggggg haha I remember that from pak
    Its not I study
    Its I read :/ wtf how does that even make sense I'll never understand

Hmm seems like u must have caught some virus from the BAD food from our canteen :/
    It was huge wasn't it
    Dya remember early morning assemblies don't know why we needed them every single day
    I wish i could say i study a lot but sadly i do not

any answer from work??
    x

ReputationRep:
    its charm x

ReputationRep:
    Spppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnn

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.