Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    No it is just part-time I was going to mention it in my personal statement but I needed verification from the pimp in charge and unfortunately he is in prison atm so thought I should avoid saying it...
    That made me laugh. I mean, that's nothing to be joking about zegie, wth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    That made me laugh. I mean, that's nothing to be joking about zegie, wth.
    I am glad you find my occupation hilarious. Carry on to your heart's content.

It is Zeegie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    loving the neg rating youre receiving there, sis
    bags stuck in my hair!?!? that was a chain! i only call you one word haha number 8 is no reason to discriminate lol , i dont get 9 , 10... well ... most people are happy on crack
    I wanted to neg her too but it wouldn't let me :bawling: it said I'd negged too many people today.

ReputationRep:
    I am glad you find my occupation hilarious. Carry on to your heart's content.

It is Zeegie.
    I thought it was Julie......

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was Julie......

No, Julie is my colleague.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armani786)
    LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! OMG haha ha ha, i was supposed to say shall i give you the website? sorry i didn't read what i had typed.
    here:
    http://www.jobsite.co.uk/search-post...FfLLtAodnWYA6g

https://www.gov.uk/jobsearch
    Lol yeah you were. Not the quality I'd expect from Armani :d but thanks! The gov site is HORRIBLE. At the place I work, people come in from the job centre, and they use that, and it's just horrible

****ing hell....already half burned the kitchen..now the front door doesnt close ffss......mum is coming home in half an hour...chitrol time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wait what? You're OK right?

i was heating fish burger sandwich and kebab and over heated and everything was like burned and there was smoke everywhere and front door is just a ****-tard and i used air freshener too so now it smells like a brothel and i am consistently going downstairs trying to see if things smell normal...any minute now mama will walk thru the door :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol was gonna ask how you know and then you said you work in one So, erm how much are the charges

Outskirts of Manchestttaaaaa
    West Midlands and West Yorkshire for me!

Ah Julie. She's a good woman. Very good "service"

ReputationRep:
    ................I'm gunna go tell your parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    You never know.

Stay away from him.
    Lol. Tbf, he does seem to accuse me of being gay, a LOT, so he could just be hiding his own insecurities . Him and his mates seem to think Im like a "gora" for having banter with people....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Wait what? You're OK right?

Lol was gonna ask how you know and then you said you work in one So, erm how much are the charges

West Midlands and West Yorkshire for me!

Ah Julie. She's a good woman. Very good "service"
    Yes I am fine no chitrol either

All matters regarding the official payment/booking etc can be further discussed via email/phone etc though I am not the promoter for that so yeah...

Ahhhh right thats cool Yorkshire is beautiful

Oh so you know Julie? Lol yes she chose an incredibly plain professional work name, much to boss' reluctancy

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Tbf, he does seem to accuse me of being gay, a LOT, so he could just be hiding his own insecurities . Him and his mates seem to think Im like a "gora" for having banter with people....
    I was going to ask if your cousin was a 'chav' but Zeegue has a problem with that word. She rages when she sees that.

ReputationRep:
    ................I'm gunna go tell your parents.

Stay dench or get frimponged.

ReputationRep:
    Stay dench or get frimponged.
    Wth is that some sort of gibberish? What do them words mean? Oh wait is that the slang that they use in your brothel when a guy enters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student room sk)
    Glasgow, and you??
    Cool, im From Blackburn

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhaal_Chawal)
    London, wbu
    Im fromm Blackburrn, you like dhal chawal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am fine no chitrol either
    What the hell is chitrol? Good to know you're fine though! And hope you didn't get in to too much trouble!

All matters regarding the official payment/booking etc can be further discussed via email/phone etc though I am not the promoter for that so yeah...
    Do you accept credit card?

Ahhhh right thats cool Yorkshire is beautiful
    Sure is Always have a smile on when I go back home. Not because of the place, but because Im back home with friends and family !

Oh so you know Julie? Lol yes she chose an incredibly plain professional work name, much to boss' reluctancy
    I remember talking to him, and he was on about wanting to call her "Jiggly" instead. Jiggly Julie

I was going to ask if your cousin was a 'chav' but Zeegue has a problem with that word. She rages when she sees that.
    Yeah, he is a massive chav. Deliberately quoted Zeegie

ReputationRep:
    Wth is that some sort of gibberish? What do them words mean? Oh wait is that the slang that they use in your brothel when a guy enters?
    Well considering that phrase originates from near London, and the brothel is situated up in the North, I very much doubt we say it here.

Our services are not limited to the men of the world.

ReputationRep:
    Outskirts of Manchestttaaaaa
    Where abouttts outsyd manchestaaa you from!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is chitrol? Good to know you're fine though! And hope you didn't get in to too much trouble!

Do you accept credit card?

Sure is Always have a smile on when I go back home. Not because of the place, but because Im back home with friends and family !

I remember talking to him, and he was on about wanting to call her "Jiggly" instead. Jiggly Julie

Yeah, he is a massive chav. Deliberately quoted Zeegie

Ahahahahah chitrol my friend is a beating.

I didn't get into any trouble

Yes credit cards/cheques/vouchers too, with special 2for1 and other various discounts.

Ahhh yes it is always nice to spend time with family and friends at home

Ahhhhhh well I am surprised you are so well connected with him, he doesn't normally discuss such matters with clients

Chaaaavvvvssss.....maaaan I miss them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martialartist123)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is there something wrong with your tongue? It's not manchestaaa, it's Manchester. People from Manchester get very offended if you say manchestaaa. Please be considerate and not offend other people.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martialartist123)

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is a very small town near Wilmslow/Prestbury where Rooney (aka Shrek) lives aheee

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.