The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8720
Original post by hasan4life
how I roll :cool: do u have a friend called lola?

lol why u dissing Pakistan for :colonhash:

Nopee ws that her name on here? Cuz it doesn't ring a bell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maria_x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Auuurrrrrrrrrrr firrrrrr :biggrin:
Reply 8722
Original post by Revent
Rebellious sis, 2 warning points eh :mmm:

and I'm living on the edge :rofl:

Jokes, never heard of it :giggle:

Aheee :smile: I think it was a spam alert for saying Illuminati on a thread where someone was on about people constantly after him and trying to do this and that and bla bla...

Oh I know you're right at the tip, just about to break in :wink:

It is a Pakistani daring contest reality show, I find the youth most interesting...esp the girls looool...bechare most of the guys seem either very maskeen or dicks, and the girls...oh my word....

Season 5 Episode 4 came out last Thursday, there is a pretty shareef looking and fairly handsome guy on there atm, hope he stays as well, most of the others are crackpots...and the girls can't play with balls for **** (referring to basketball...because I know which way you would interpret that bhai :biggrin: )
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8723
Original post by Zeegie
Aheee :smile: Some I think it was a spam alert for saying Illuminati on a thread where someone was on about people constantly after him and trying to do this and that and bla bla...

Oh I know you're right at the tip, just about to break in :wink:

It is a Pakistani daring contest reality show, I find the youth most interesting...esp the girls looool...bechare most of the guys seem either very maskeen or dicks, and the girls...oh my word....

Season 5 Episode 4 came out last Thursday, there is a pretty shareef looking and fairly handsome guy on there atm, hope he stays as well, most of the others are crackpots...and the girls can't play with balls for **** (referring to basketball...because I know which way you would interpret that bhai :biggrin: )

loool rebel4lyf

Oh it's Pakistani, sounds lame :lol:

are the girls pretty? :tongue:
Original post by Revent
loool rebel4lyf

haha same story in my house when mum tries to convince me to watch something Pakistani with her :tongue:
Reply 8725
Original post by MedMed12
haha same story in my house when mum tries to convince me to watch something Pakistani with her :tongue:

Exactly! There's some pakistani show my mum loves where some woman has teeth like a beaver and she tells me to give it a shot because it's hilarious and I'm like I'm going upstairs :laugh:
Original post by Revent
Exactly! There's some pakistani show my mum loves where some woman has teeth like a beaver and she tells me to give it a shot because it's hilarious and I'm like I'm going upstairs :laugh:

omg that made me laugh :')
Reply 8727
Original post by Revent
loool rebel4lyf

Hahahahaahah I only like the host coz his sarcasm is top notch... :biggrin:

Err....depends on what your definition of "pretty" is...attitude absolutely sucks in my opinion, total wannabes with tooti pooti English....it reminds me of some girls I know there..well...a LOT of girls tbf....

Bhai they all have the same hairstyle...and it is always straight :frown: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply 8728
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahahaahah I only like the host coz his sarcasm is top notch... :biggrin:

Err....depends on what your definition of "pretty" is...attitude absolutely sucks in my opinion, total wannabes with tooti pooti English....it reminds me of some girls I know there..well...a LOT of girls tbf....

Bhai they all have the same hairstyle...and it is always straight :frown: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well, you're just defining Pakistan there aren't ya? :mmm: Oh dear, if I end up going there, I'm gonna laugh at their accents :teehee: Even though I'm a bit fresh myself :tongue:

Straight is cool though :biggrin:
Reply 8729
Original post by Maryb_101
Auuurrrrrrrrrrr firrrrrr :biggrin:

Aurrrrrr kehhhhhh ! :tongue: we hardly chat anymre! Chek ur inbox
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8730
Original post by Revent
Well, you're just defining Pakistan there aren't ya? :mmm: Oh dear, if I end up going there, I'm gonna laugh at their accents :teehee: Even though I'm a bit fresh myself :tongue:

Straight is cool though :biggrin:

I know it is cool, hence I want straight hair too waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :frown: no one likes curly...meh whatever IDGAF I would rather have some life in my hair cells anyway :biggrin:

Nahhh I don't wanna define anything as such, but you should definitely go thereeeeee bhaaiiiiii you condescension will be appreciated :wink:
Reply 8731
Original post by Zeegie
I know it is cool, hence I want straight hair too waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :frown: no one likes curly...meh whatever IDGAF I would rather have some life in my hair cells anyway :biggrin:

Nahhh I don't wanna define anything as such, but you should definitely go thereeeeee bhaaiiiiii you condescension will be appreciated :wink:

Well curly is better :wink:

Who appreciates me being condescending? :lol:
Reply 8732
Original post by Revent
Well curly is better :wink:

Who appreciates me being condescending? :lol:

Hahahahah cheeeerrrssss....

Aheee I am guessing that was a rhetorical qs :wink: Many people will you know...who knows it might pull all the lasses :biggrin:
Reply 8733
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahahah cheeeerrrssss....

Aheee I am guessing that was a rhetorical qs :wink: Many people will you know...who knows it might pull all the lasses :biggrin:

For real, curly hair is awesome :biggrin:

Oh no! I'm keeping it Halal now :giggle: and I doubt it'd work because I'd pretty much insult every single person barbarian I meet there :mmm:
Reply 8734
Original post by Revent
For real, curly hair is awesome :biggrin:

Oh no! I'm keeping it Halal now :giggle: and I doubt it'd work because I'd pretty much insult every single person barbarian I meet there :mmm:

Ahahahahahahahahahahah looooooooooollll barbarian :biggrin: like I said, you never know bhai...some girls are into that stuff..they'll take it as you teasing them...ohhh maaannnn that would be hilarious :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 8735
Original post by Zeegie
Ahahahahahahahahahahah looooooooooollll barbarian :biggrin: like I said, you never know bhai...some girls are into that stuff..they'll take it as you teasing them...ohhh maaannnn that would be hilarious :biggrin::biggrin:

Well, I wouldn't be teasing because I would mean every word I say :giggle: Plus, I am keeping it Halal :grin: No more actions that count as sin :tongue: (By that, I mean that like not praying is a sin, but that doesn't mean I will pray :rofl: ) Apparently though, my uncle was saying Pakistan is kinda dead and there's not much to do. Plus, I hate all my relatives as well/they hate me and I don't wanna see them so I wouldn't have anything to do :tongue:
Original post by Maria_x
Aurrrrrr kehhhhhh ! :tongue: we hardly chat anymre! Chek ur inbox
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah let's take this over to inbox! :biggrin:
Original post by Revent
Why not? :colonhash:

I kid :colondollar: I've never really been to Pakistan, so can't say much about it :tongue:

lol let go ini we'll go for ur stag do :tongue: :rofl:
Original post by Maria_x

Posted from TSR Mobile

no on twitter lol :ninja:
Reply 8739
Original post by Revent
Well, I wouldn't be teasing because I would mean every word I say :giggle: Plus, I am keeping it Halal :grin: No more actions that count as sin :tongue: (By that, I mean that like not praying is a sin, but that doesn't mean I will pray :rofl: ) Apparently though, my uncle was saying Pakistan is kinda dead and there's not much to do. Plus, I hate all my relatives as well/they hate me and I don't wanna see them so I wouldn't have anything to do :tongue:

Oh you baddaaasssss :biggrin:

Hey it's good keeping it Halal :smile:

Hey you should watch a video of living on the edge on youtube :smile: it's lollersss.....did he actually say that? Wow...I need to go there soon maaaannnn...

I have problems with some of mine too looool.....hey you don't need to see people if you don't want to :smile: go to kaaghaann or do some exploring :smile: and then go to anarkali :wink: get on a motorbike and go wild :biggrin:

Latest