Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    how I roll :cool: do u have a friend called lola?

lol why u dissing Pakistan for
    Nopee ws that her name on here? Cuz it doesn't ring a bell

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria_x)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Auuurrrrrrrrrrr firrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Rebellious sis, 2 warning points eh :mmm:

and I'm living on the edge :rofl:

Jokes, never heard of it :giggle:

Aheee I think it was a spam alert for saying Illuminati on a thread where someone was on about people constantly after him and trying to do this and that and bla bla...

Oh I know you're right at the tip, just about to break in

It is a Pakistani daring contest reality show, I find the youth most interesting...esp the girls looool...bechare most of the guys seem either very maskeen or dicks, and the girls...oh my word....

Season 5 Episode 4 came out last Thursday, there is a pretty shareef looking and fairly handsome guy on there atm, hope he stays as well, most of the others are crackpots...and the girls can't play with balls for **** (referring to basketball...because I know which way you would interpret that bhai )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Aheee Some I think it was a spam alert for saying Illuminati on a thread where someone was on about people constantly after him and trying to do this and that and bla bla...

Oh I know you're right at the tip, just about to break in

It is a Pakistani daring contest reality show, I find the youth most interesting...esp the girls looool...bechare most of the guys seem either very maskeen or dicks, and the girls...oh my word....

Season 5 Episode 4 came out last Thursday, there is a pretty shareef looking and fairly handsome guy on there atm, hope he stays as well, most of the others are crackpots...and the girls can't play with balls for **** (referring to basketball...because I know which way you would interpret that bhai )
    loool rebel4lyf

Oh it's Pakistani, sounds lame :lol:

are the girls pretty?

ReputationRep:
    loool rebel4lyf

are the girls pretty?
    haha same story in my house when mum tries to convince me to watch something Pakistani with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    haha same story in my house when mum tries to convince me to watch something Pakistani with her
    Exactly! There's some pakistani show my mum loves where some woman has teeth like a beaver and she tells me to give it a shot because it's hilarious and I'm like I'm going upstairs :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! There's some pakistani show my mum loves where some woman has teeth like a beaver and she tells me to give it a shot because it's hilarious and I'm like I'm going upstairs :laugh:
    omg that made me laugh :')

ReputationRep:
    loool rebel4lyf

are the girls pretty?

Hahahahaahah I only like the host coz his sarcasm is top notch...

Err....depends on what your definition of "pretty" is...attitude absolutely sucks in my opinion, total wannabes with tooti pooti English....it reminds me of some girls I know there..well...a LOT of girls tbf....

Bhai they all have the same hairstyle...and it is always straight waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaahah I only like the host coz his sarcasm is top notch...

Err....depends on what your definition of "pretty" is...attitude absolutely sucks in my opinion, total wannabes with tooti pooti English....it reminds me of some girls I know there..well...a LOT of girls tbf....

Bhai they all have the same hairstyle...and it is always straight waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa
    Well, you're just defining Pakistan there aren't ya? :mmm: Oh dear, if I end up going there, I'm gonna laugh at their accents :teehee: Even though I'm a bit fresh myself

Straight is cool though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Auuurrrrrrrrrrr firrrrrr
    Aurrrrrr kehhhhhh ! we hardly chat anymre! Chek ur inbox
    Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, you're just defining Pakistan there aren't ya? :mmm: Oh dear, if I end up going there, I'm gonna laugh at their accents :teehee: Even though I'm a bit fresh myself

Straight is cool though

I know it is cool, hence I want straight hair too waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no one likes curly...meh whatever IDGAF I would rather have some life in my hair cells anyway

Nahhh I don't wanna define anything as such, but you should definitely go thereeeeee bhaaiiiiii you condescension will be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I know it is cool, hence I want straight hair too waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no one likes curly...meh whatever IDGAF I would rather have some life in my hair cells anyway

Nahhh I don't wanna define anything as such, but you should definitely go thereeeeee bhaaiiiiii you condescension will be appreciated
    Well curly is better

Who appreciates me being condescending? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Well curly is better

Who appreciates me being condescending? :lol:

Hahahahah cheeeerrrssss....

Aheee I am guessing that was a rhetorical qs Many people will you know...who knows it might pull all the lasses

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahah cheeeerrrssss....

Aheee I am guessing that was a rhetorical qs Many people will you know...who knows it might pull all the lasses
    For real, curly hair is awesome

Oh no! I'm keeping it Halal now :giggle: and I doubt it'd work because I'd pretty much insult every single person barbarian I meet there :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    For real, curly hair is awesome

Oh no! I'm keeping it Halal now :giggle: and I doubt it'd work because I'd pretty much insult every single person barbarian I meet there :mmm:

Ahahahahahahahahahahah looooooooooollll barbarian like I said, you never know bhai...some girls are into that stuff..they'll take it as you teasing them...ohhh maaannnn that would be hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahahahahahahahahah looooooooooollll barbarian like I said, you never know bhai...some girls are into that stuff..they'll take it as you teasing them...ohhh maaannnn that would be hilarious
    Well, I wouldn't be teasing because I would mean every word I say :giggle: Plus, I am keeping it Halal :grin: No more actions that count as sin (By that, I mean that like not praying is a sin, but that doesn't mean I will pray :rofl: ) Apparently though, my uncle was saying Pakistan is kinda dead and there's not much to do. Plus, I hate all my relatives as well/they hate me and I don't wanna see them so I wouldn't have anything to do

ReputationRep:
    Aurrrrrr kehhhhhh ! we hardly chat anymre! Chek ur inbox
    Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah let's take this over to inbox!

ReputationRep:
    Why not?

I kid I've never really been to Pakistan, so can't say much about it
    lol let go ini we'll go for ur stag do :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no on twitter lol :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wouldn't be teasing because I would mean every word I say :giggle: Plus, I am keeping it Halal :grin: No more actions that count as sin (By that, I mean that like not praying is a sin, but that doesn't mean I will pray :rofl: ) Apparently though, my uncle was saying Pakistan is kinda dead and there's not much to do. Plus, I hate all my relatives as well/they hate me and I don't wanna see them so I wouldn't have anything to do

Oh you baddaaasssss

Hey it's good keeping it Halal

Hey you should watch a video of living on the edge on youtube it's lollersss.....did he actually say that? Wow...I need to go there soon maaaannnn...

I have problems with some of mine too looool.....hey you don't need to see people if you don't want to go to kaaghaann or do some exploring and then go to anarkali get on a motorbike and go wild

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.