Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    In tears here. I remember that day, when I was going to be married to some girl, and her brother put acid on my face. It made me very self conscious of my self, and it has affected my self confidence a lot, and now you've gone and brought it up

(Not srs btw)

I think you have
    Your Definitely a kid .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martialartist123)
    Your Definitely a kid .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im 20....

ReputationRep:
    Im 20....
    Wow really, verry childish sarcasm, was very poor , did make me laugh though, do you get bullied a lot ... Good thing you have a girl now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thats true.. Points been proven, only a very few people can actually keep themselves composed on this!
    No probzz.... Loool thanks haha
    Hmm yeah i suppose theres always too much workload....
    Just discovered this place recently tbh, usually use it for help normally, not to see immature banter, dont mind it though... Your a sweetie haha ;-)

Just on a gap year, literally working 24 7, this is probably the only free time i get & weekends sometimes.. How about you, uni in sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yesss workload is so frigging high right noww maaaan i've cut down on so many extra activities and still time is scarce :/ oh yeah lots of useful info on here and trolling the relationship section if you are just that bored is great

ahhhhh right hope you are having fun on your gap yr whatcha doooiinnng if you dont mind me asking? yeahh hopefully uni this yr if I get an offer and gradesssssss loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow really, verry childish sarcasm, was very poor , did make me laugh though, do you get bullied a lot ... Good thing you have a girl now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah?

1) you spelt 'very' wrong
    2) do you even know what sarcasm is?
    3) if he doesn't have a girl, do you mind showing him how to get one? Oh wait....you don't either?
    4) keep the bullying comments to yourself

ReputationRep:
    Lol it was like 134 earlier! But good luck with your dentist career!
    I corrected myself and wrote 123 days, and that was also like 10 days ago, hence 110 days now.

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey. Im currently with AlligatorSky, and we're trying to get Pervez Musharaff to dance at mine and Legend X's wedding (in Pakistan)

Why do you think we have all this fruit?
    From the Hilton to Pakistan. So we're raising standards? And if PM is going to be there too I'm not missing this wedding, even if it's in Southall.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Erm I don't, and you're the one that said my face was burnt, so I decided to make it in to a sort of joke... I wasn't bullied as a kid (Well tell a lie, I kinda was tbf, but it was more just kids being harsh) I didn't provoke you at all.

Nah, I don't have a girl. And if you're going to call me a child, then I think you should be a bit more mature yourself ie: who the hell says "Were you bullied" over me just saying "burnn"? and then not getting annoyed over you saying "Your face is burnt" when instead I decided to make it a bit jokey, but I guess you're so mature that you have to resort to insulting random strangers on the internet....

(Original post by Zeegie)
    yesss workload is so frigging high right noww maaaan i've cut down on so many extra activities and still time is scarce :/ oh yeah lots of useful info on here and trolling the relationship section if you are just that bored is great

ahhhhh right hope you are having fun on your gap yr whatcha doooiinnng if you dont mind me asking? yeahh hopefully uni this yr if I get an offer and gradesssssss loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What uni you reckon you're off to? PS, I've also finished watching The Boy in Striped Pyjamas and yeah it was pretty cry worthy. Especially at the end :cry2:

This thread helps you feel less depressed about the whole movie though

(Original post by LegendX)
    [B]

Woah?

3) if he doesn't have a girl, do you mind showing him how to get one? Oh wait....you don't either?
    Lol thanks man! I don't get it. I didn't do any thing to him, except say "burnn" and that's it lol

(Original post by AlligatorSky)
    I corrected myself and wrote 123 days, and that was also like 10 days ago, hence 110 days now.
    Oh fair enoughs

(Original post by AlligatorSky)
    From the Hilton to Pakistan. So we're raising standards? And if PM is going to be there too I'm not missing this wedding, even if it's in Southall.
    We'll bring Southall to Pakistan or the other way around or whatever. As long as we get the PM.

ReputationRep:

We'll bring Southall to Pakistan or the other way around or whatever. As long as we get the PM.
    He's in Dubai at the moment but I'm sure he'd love to make an appearance. Especially because the elections are so close.

ReputationRep:

What uni you reckon you're off to? PS, I've also finished watching The Boy in Striped Pyjamas and yeah it was pretty cry worthy. Especially at the end :cry2:

Lol thanks man! I don't get it. I didn't do any thing to him, except say "burnn" and that's it lol
    I dunno but I would like Manchester woohoooooo

Yes the end is depressing as hell

Haha didnt you say burn to YWArtist?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah definitely just stick at it, i remember what it was like last year.... Haaha i guess it is pretty interesting at times, not really the type that looks for online relationships tbh lool...
    Its fun at first but you kinda get used to it and eventually it gets to a point where you cant wait to study again, its true! :-)
    Not at all, im going to be doing pharmacy. Hopefully you'll get the grades ;-)
    What course are you planning to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [B]

Woah?

Mate, first of all you dont even know who i am, so how can you assume anything about mylife.
    Secondly why do you keep butting into my convos without invite, i dont even know who you are or want to know you, you an annoying little imbecile that has no life whatsoever!
    If you get an orgasm over me spelling very right then there you go, get the oxford dictionary and go sit in a corner, you useless thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're from Manchester though, no?

Yeah,it was very depressing

Well, I clicked original post many times and here they are:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Perhaps the rest of the girls can't be asked talking to you? ;O

Burnn!

Dont talk about whats happened to your face

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In tears here. I remember that day, when I was going to be married to some girl, and her brother put acid on my face. It made me very self conscious of my self, and it has affected my self confidence a lot, and now you've gone and brought it up

(Not srs btw)
    Your Definitely a kid .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im 20....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can't see what I've done wrong tbf.

Yeah definitely just stick at it, i remember what it was like last year.... Haaha i guess it is pretty interesting at times, not really the type that looks for online relationships tbh lool...
    Its fun at first but you kinda get used to it and eventually it gets to a point where you cant wait to study again, its true! :-)
    Not at all, im going to be doing pharmacy. Hopefully you'll get the grades ;-)
    What course are you planning to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    x
    LegendX notice how he talks like that to girls, but seems to treat every one else like ****. Just makes you look fake imo

Mate, first of all you dont even know who i am, so how can you assume anything about mylife.
    Secondly why do you keep butting into my convos without invite, i dont even know who you are or want to know you, you an annoying little imbecile that has no life whatsoever!
    If you get an orgasm over me spelling very right then there you go, get the oxford dictionary and go sit in a corner, you useless thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry, but you're the one that a) assumed I'm a kid b) assumed I was bullied, so for you to sa that is deeply hypocritical

This is a public forum. Any one can reply. If you want to keep it private, we have this feature called PRIVATE messaging

See, the thing is you don't know who any one is and you're provoking pretty much every one (or at least every guy any way) Do you see us as a threat or something? Do you want a strawberry?

You talk about being mature, but proceed to call people "useless", "imbeciles" etc... Real mature...

ReputationRep:
    Erm I don't, and you're the one that said my face was burnt, so I decided to make it in to a sort of joke... I wasn't bullied as a kid (Well tell a lie, I kinda was tbf, but it was more just kids being harsh) I didn't provoke you at all.

Nah, I don't have a girl. And if you're going to call me a child, then I think you should be a bit more mature yourself ie: who the hell says "Were you bullied" over me just saying "burnn"? and then not getting annoyed over you saying "Your face is burnt" when instead I decided to make it a bit jokey, but I guess you're so mature that you have to resort to insulting random strangers on the internet....

Oh fair enoughs

Hahaha no i said that because you have the worst sense of humour ever with your dreadful sarcasm about your brother or summat...
    Okay my friend i take my hat off to you and apologize it was purely meant for entertainment reasons only. If that makes you happy. Your alright, just dont stick up for maryb otherwise you wont last long, ps she sends threats via pm !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha no i said that because you have the worst sense of humour ever with your dreadful sarcasm about your brother or summat...
    Okay my friend i take my hat off to you and apologize it was purely meant for entertainment reasons only. If that makes you happy. Your alright, just dont stick up for maryb otherwise you wont last long, ps she sends threats via pm !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Right. My humour isn't normally like that y'know. Besides, it's not just Maryb that I stook up for. I stuck up for LegendX, and he stuck up for me as well.

Im happy to receive death threats, yet I've never had one from her, so I must be doing something good

Any way, Im off to sleep.Need to get to BHF in the morning, so night all!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't need to know who you are or anything about your life so please don't go off on a tangent begging for sympathy. I read your post which you posted on a forum and commented on it. I don't need an invite, it's not a party ( do you even know what a party is? ). You don't know who any of these people are cus it's a damn forum. Are you sure you're feeling alright? I'm not annoying, I just know when to point out to someone that they're being rude, which you were to the other guy. And okay, I will get a dictionary and go sit in a corner.

ReputationRep:
    [B]

I don't need to know who you or anything about your life so please don't go off on a tangent begging for sympathy. I read your post which you posted on a forum and commented on it. I don't need an invite, it's not a party ( do you even know what a party is? ). You don't know who any of these people are cus it's a damn forum. Are you sure you're feeling alright? I'm not annoying, I just know when to point out to someone that they're being rude, which you were to the other guy. And okay, I will get a dictionary and go sit in a corner.
    And this is why we're getting married Make sure it's an Oxford one. Heaven forbid that you get one from... Webster!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to this shandaar thread
    Thanking you

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student room sk)
    I cried x
    So did I

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.