The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9120
Why am I watching Mike Chang vids on youtube??
Original post by de_monies
Doesn't help that I talk English most of the time :tongue:

Same here haha, I only talk punjabi to my family in Pakistan and they're always taking the piss out of me for mis-pronouncing words etc :/
Original post by Zeegie
Why am I watching Mike Chang vids on youtube??

Because he has those pecs of peace?

Watch Matt Ogus-much better :wink:
Reply 9123
Original post by areebmazhar
With 3 interviews I'm sure an offer must be in the post!

It's all good I guess, a bit of an anti-climax once you get in. The best time so far has been the few months before med school when I was all excited about starting lol. Also it can become a bit stressful if you're OCD about being the top like me! :tongue:

I hope so dude :smile: Yeahh maaan I just wanna start it right now...well, after my holiday actually, these A levels are driving me bonkers.

LOL awwww you wanna be the don eh? Haahah...dissection :colone:
Reply 9124
Because he has those pecs of peace?

Watch Matt Ogus-much better :wink:

LOL

Meh...I just wanted to see what the working out was like I guess...daamm I wanna go gyming but have this ****load of hw... :/

Lol I thought he looked like Bruce Lee at first ahahah
Original post by Zeegie
LOL

Meh...I just wanted to see what the working out was like I guess...daamm I wanna go gyming but have this ****load of hw... :/

Lol I thought he looked like Bruce Lee at first ahahah

Original post by Zeegie
I hope so dude :smile: Yeahh maaan I just wanna start it right now...well, after my holiday actually, these A levels are driving me bonkers.

LOL awwww you wanna be the don eh? Haahah...dissection :colone:

I wanna be the best, the best there ever was (I think thats the pokemon theme song :/)

Don't mention dissection, it is the most boring thing ever, if I had to choose between 2 hrs of dissection and 4hrs of evening lectures, I would pick the latter :tongue:

Make the effort woman, gym is a good stress-reliever and builds transferable skills into your studies lol.

And you can get a sick as fuuarrkkk body :biggrin:
Reply 9126
I wanna be the best, the best there ever was (I think thats the pokemon theme song :/)

Don't mention dissection, it is the most boring thing ever, if I had to choose between 2 hrs of dissection and 4hrs of evening lectures, I would pick the latter :tongue:

Make the effort woman, gym is a good stress-reliever and builds transferable skills into your studies lol.

And you can get a sick as fuuarrkkk body :biggrin:

Ahahah lol is it really boring? Is there a lot of standing around? Waaa I still look forward to it :smile:

Lol I go gyming and running anyway but lately with all this ucas and exam stuff I have had to limit it a little to just rugbyyyyy at school....take all my frustration out there :biggrin:

Sick body. Nice. Please remember I am a girl. Therefore I do not want to get the type of body you would describe as "sick as fuuaarkk"...LOL
Original post by Zeegie
Ahahah lol is it really boring? Is there a lot of standing around? Waaa I still look forward to it :smile:

Lol I go gyming and running anyway but lately with all this ucas and exam stuff I have had to limit it a little to just rugbyyyyy at school....take all my frustration out there :biggrin:

Sick body. Nice. Please remember I am a girl. Therefore I do not want to get the type of body you would describe as "sick as fuuaarkk"...LOL

As my Indian friend keeps saying "picture the swimsuit" lol. Gym is awesome. Releases endorphins, dopa-mines and what not :tongue:

Keeps you under control and not stressed out
Original post by Zeegie
I frigging love that show! Used to watch it ages ago....they had the best imitations...and I remember one time they had some politicians inviting each other for dinner and serving them "kharboozaun kai samosais" ahahah

Hahah, it's hilarious! Especially the Zardari imitations. :'D

Erm, my punjabi is a bit rubbish, so unless there were any English subtitles, I'd have no clue about what they're saying. What sorta humour do you like then?

It's in Urdu, not Punjabi. And that's sad if you don't understand it.
Reply 9129
As my Indian friend keeps saying "picture the swimsuit" lol. Gym is awesome. Releases endorphins, dopa-mines and what not :tongue:

Keeps you under control and not stressed out

I do know what going to the gym does...I started when I was nine. LOL. Daddy took me with him (don't think that was even allowed) and gave me baby dumb-bells aheeee :smile: tbf most of it was exercises you only need a ground for like press-ups, sit-ups, squats etc....then gradually I started doing other slightly more interesting things :biggrin: and I like running.

I like endorphins. A LOT.
Original post by AlligatorSky
Hahah, it's hilarious! Especially the Zardari imitations. :'D

It's in Urdu, not Punjabi. And that's sad if you don't understand it.

Ah, I'd quite like the Zardari imitations. Oh, I definitely don't understand urdu :tongue: Why's it sad?

Original post by Zeegie
I do know what going to the gym does...I started when I was nine. LOL. Daddy took me with him (don't think that was even allowed) and gave me baby dumb-bells aheeee :smile: tbf most of it was exercises you only need a ground for like press-ups, sit-ups, squats etc....then gradually I started doing other slightly more interesting things :biggrin: and I like running.

I like endorphins. A LOT.

OOh fair enoughs. As a kid, my dad took me running, and I absolutely hated it. He didn't really support me so much, and at school, I was that fat kid that every one picked last, and the one that the PE teacher didn't really care about

Around 14 or so, I started going to the gym. I stopped a bit, and I guess I started going "full time" again after maybe 16 or 17?

I quite like cycling, but at school you're pretty much forced to do a sport that you can't really do, and when you're picked last, it's kinda like "Whats the point"

At the gym, I can do what I want, when I want, talk to pretty much EVERY ONE as well lol. Half the people I talk to think I only go there to talk, but I manage to talk AND do my program :tongue:
Ah, I'd quite like the Zardari imitations. Oh, I definitely don't understand urdu :tongue: Why's it sad?

It just is, very sad.
Cba going gym. Working out at home FTW
Oh, I definitely don't understand urdu :tongue: Why's it sad?

My dad speaks Punjabi and my mum Urdu, I can barely speak them but understand my parents when they speak it (as long as it's at a reasonable speed :P). Can you at least understand your parents when they speak it?
Reply 9134
Original post by Maryb_101

Work those abs girl!
Original post by Zeegie
Work those abs girl!

Ano babes, i'll be pm-ing you pics n everything :wink: hahah
Original post by Phantom Lord
My dad speaks Punjabi and my mum Urdu, I can barely speak them but understand my parents when they speak it (as long as it's at a reasonable speed :P). Can you at least understand your parents when they speak it?

My dad speaks punjabi a fair bit, but now speaks English sometimes to us guys. My mum speaks English. Yeah I understand my dad for the most part

Yeah, but you don't get to talk to as many people at home :tongue:
My dad speaks punjabi a fair bit, but now speaks English sometimes to us guys. My mum speaks English. Yeah I understand my dad for the most part

Yeah, but you don't get to talk to as many people at home :tongue:

Yea, but you don't get as many pervs at home.
Original post by martialartist123
You know what you and legendx are both sad bastards your actually full of ****, go stick your strawberries up your ass, you fail to know what a hypocrite is, and i doubt very much a 10 year old knows what an imbecile is ....
End of discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He mad. :rolleyes:

He uses the word imbecile when he can't spell...:frown:
Yea, but you don't get as many pervs at home.

Fair point. Tbf, I just zone out and half the time when I'm exercising, I don't even notice any thing, so if you think I look like I'm perving on you,I'm actually just in my own world :tongue:

Original post by LegendX
He mad. :rolleyes:

He uses the word imbecile when he can't spell...:frown:

Im just letting it go atm. No point having a massive thread full of arguments :smile:

Latest