Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    You went to the land down under
    I wannaa gooooo waaaaaaa
    Ahhh in that case you will be fine, plus at uni you'll have tons of people with a variety of accents not just scouseyyyy so yeyyy
    Maaannn Australiiiiaaaa....that's frigging awesome....what was the occasion?
    Lol this is true. it's kinda fun trying to work out where every one's from. Some people get your accent spot on, and others don't

ReputationRep:
    What game? I am living in a frigging hole atm.
    pics of hole? and arsenal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    My dad used to say it, and me being me, as a kid I was like "English IS my own language" My dad wasn't pleased

I understand most parts. Nah not a let down. Just a slight let down. Other parents and oldies love me so I can't be that much of a let down
    hahaha yeah!
    nice understanding is still 50% which isn't that bad!
    exactly everyone has their flaws, with the current generation here all speaking english, itll become less of a problem and im almost certain the next generation will have a good number of kids not speaking urdu -punjabi etc

ReputationRep:
    You went to the land down under
    I wannaa gooooo waaaaaaa
    Ahhh in that case you will be fine, plus at uni you'll have tons of people with a variety of accents not just scouseyyyy so yeyyy
    Maaannn Australiiiiaaaa....that's frigging awesome....what was the occasion?
    Yesss it was top
    I went high school there!!! It was amazing i wanna go back, my pops had a job there but unfortunate circumstances here so had to came back :-(
    Yeah i hope so looking forward to uni, and hope i find some cool mates ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    hahaha yeah!
    nice understanding is still 50% which isn't that bad!
    exactly everyone has their flaws, with the current generation here all speaking english, itll become less of a problem and im almost certain the next generation will have a good number of kids not speaking urdu -punjabi etc
    Yeah this is true, and it's pretty good that in mosques and stuff you get English tutors now as well. I remember as a kid, they spoke punjabi. I didn't really know what they were on about.Then I moved somewhere else, and they spoke in English. That was like a "woah" moment for me lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah this is true, and it's pretty good that in mosques and stuff you get English tutors now as well. I remember as a kid, they spoke punjabi. I didn't really know what they were on about.Then I moved somewhere else, and they spoke in English. That was like a "woah" moment for me lol
    yup haha so true even asian films have tonnes of english and subtitles! song are cringy anyway but if i think about it i can understand bollywood ones, not always punjabi ones as they are fast

been to Pak?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kafeelmirza)
    pics of hole? and arsenal...

Ahhh thought so.....

Nah I have work to do...can't watch it waaaa....who is it against?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martialartist123)
    Yesss it was top
    I went high school there!!! It was amazing i wanna go back, my pops had a job there but unfortunate circumstances here so had to came back :-(
    Yeah i hope so looking forward to uni, and hope i find some cool mates ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

WOW. That is indeed epic! Aww sorry about the circumstances...hope it's alright now maaan uni will be BALLING.

ReputationRep:
    WOW. That is indeed epic! Aww sorry about the circumstances...hope it's alright now maaan uni will be BALLING.
    Zeegie what's happened to this thread? I've just come on it after some time and EVERYONE is arguing? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yup haha so true even asian films have tonnes of english and subtitles! song are cringy anyway but if i think about it i can understand bollywood ones, not always punjabi ones as they are fast

been to Pak?
    Lol, I pretty much just look at the subtitles The movies go on for aages. Not a big fan of Asian movies, but I do like a few

Yeah, I think I've been what maybe 4 times. Something like that. I just prefer it in the UK. Been earliest at the age of 1 You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nav_Mallhi)
    Zeegie what's happened to this thread? I've just come on it after some time and EVERYONE is arguing? :confused:
    I thought every one made up?

ReputationRep:
    I thought every one made up?
    I have no idea whatsoever, which is why I was asking Zeegie. She's the best person to ask, she knows everything.

ReputationRep:
    there was an argument?

ReputationRep:
    there was an argument?
    I think so, I was looking over the past few pages and it seemed as if there was a heated argument here. But I don't know :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think so, I was looking over the past few pages and it seemed as if there was a heated argument here. But I don't know :confused:
    phaha im abit slow then

ReputationRep:
    there was an argument?
    I have no idea whatsoever, which is why I was asking Zeegie. She's the best person to ask, she knows everything.
    Tbf, I was a part of it, but still don't think it was my fault. Any way, best to let it pass. All started just because I said "burnn"

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post41643539

I thought we made up, but I'm not so sure. Martiartist and legendX have still been fighting?

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, I was a part of it, but still don't think it was my fault. Any way, best to let it pass. All started just because I said "burnn"

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post41643539

I thought we made up, but I'm not so sure. Martiartist and legendX have still been fighting?
    What did you even mean by "burn"? I really don't get all this. I think we should just leave it now, I'm just too exhausted to even think!

Oh and, are you Pakistani?

ReputationRep:
    What did you even mean by "burn"? I really don't get all this. I think we should just leave it now, I'm just too exhausted to even think!

I quoted MaryB to try and stop that confusion It's cos MaryB said something like "Maybe other girls don't want to talk to you" or something like that

And yes. Don't let George fool you

ReputationRep:

Hello sweetie you stepped into warzone loooool...nah jk Oh just some drama, it's fine now, we need a little cooking from time to time on here as long as no one brings it up again I guess it'll be ok.....how are you? xxxx

ReputationRep:

ohhhh i see
    forget it guys, it was just abit of immaturity, youre all better than that
    ain't got time for that haha!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.