The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasan4life
oh in pakistan lol ,makes sense haha :tongue:
loool peak haha, everyone knows who i am in pakistan, get treated like royalty there :tongue: odd occasion of getting ripped off, but i don't let them lol

Ah that's true. They know you'll tip well though :tongue:
Reply 9541
457 posts till the Beast arrives :wink:
now u agree woohoo, but lets :party: and unite cos of pakistans victory :tongue:

Lol, yesss. Zeegie won't agree, but lets all wear the team shirt tomorrow. :biggrin:

Original post by de_monies
Well it's not *that* fast, but I hear they're spending **** loads of money on to telecommunications which is pretty cool!

I don't really like Apple products lol, except for the fact that they devalue very well.

Oh okat, that's fine then.
Original post by AlligatorSky
Lol, yesss. Zeegie won't agree, but lets all wear the team shirt tomorrow. :biggrin:

You want us to all wear the same shirt? Better make it pretty big, cos it's got to stretch :tongue:

And np Android tablets ftw!
You want us to all wear the same shirt? Better make it pretty big, cos it's got to stretch :tongue:

And np Android tablets ftw!

Funny. But I'd rather not.

Nah, I think iPads are prettier.
Funny. But I'd rather not.

Nah, I think iPads are prettier.

Lol. And that's why people get Apple products. Because they're pretty! :tongue: Apple has brainwashed you well. I'll tell you *most* people who know computers will tell you not to get an Apple product - especially if you say it looks pretty! :tongue:
Lol. And that's why people get Apple products. Because they're pretty! :tongue: Apple has brainwashed you well. I'll tell you *most* people who know computers will tell you not to get an Apple product - especially if you say it looks pretty! :tongue:

Haha, it'll be my first apple product. I'm just more familiar with the apps and everything on iPads because I've used them before. And the looks are just a bonus. :wink:
Haha, it'll be my first apple product. I'm just more familiar with the apps and everything on iPads because I've used them before. And the looks are just a bonus. :wink:

I don't think I can rescue... the fallen :frown:
I don't think I can rescue... the fallen :frown:

Haha, don't worry.
Original post by Zeegie
457 posts till the Beast arrives :wink:

Noway.
I have my eyes on it.
Original post by Zeegie
lulz blown in the wind ahahahaha :biggrin:

girls :colone:

it's blimming corny maaaaaannn

lulz yh it was really powerful, i thing the wind turbines or something made it a lot stronger.
girls indeed :colone: become an athlete and i'll be ur tutor forever :colone: haha
lool true.

Seeing as though Hassan showed what his course is about, I feel compelled to show something that somewhat represents my course

[video="youtube;VTWDTdyhTv0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTWDTdyhTv0[/video]

[video="youtube;PHLiiwdbKwM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHLiiwdbKwM[/video]

Funnier than the ones that Hassan posted :tongue:

This one is very clever, with it's numbers if you know a little about the subject area (though I've no idea where they get 12,804 from)

[video="youtube;ILwpl__Yb80"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILwpl__Yb80[/video]

lool the first video :rofl: lazy lazy :tongue:

lol ill show u afunny one lol
[video="youtube;gQMyGs34sUA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQMyGs34sUA[/video]
for zeeg here's a basketball one for u haha
[video="youtube;OrpdA5BRx3U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrpdA5BRx3U[/video]
Ah that's true. They know you'll tip well though :tongue:

haha i never tip :tongue:

lool yes lets do it, i had a pakistan top, but now its too small for me :frown:

lol too right, way too over priced.
are advent ones any good?
Reply 9552
Original post by Maryb_101
Noway.
I have my eyes on it.

CLASH OF THE TITANS :colone:

It better be an epic night :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
CLASH OF THE TITANS :colone:

It better be an epic night :wink:

Lool yeah i guess so.
Oh it will.
Reply 9554
Where's rubena?
l
lool the first video :rofl: lazy lazy :tongue:

[video="youtube;gQMyGs34sUA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQMyGs34sUA[/video]

Ouch! And it's not as easy as it looks in the video. There's far more having to type commands in, than just "clicky click clicky"

haha i never tip :tongue:

lool yes lets do it, i had a pakistan top, but now its too small for me :frown:

lol too right, way too over priced.
are advent ones any good?

Oh :frown: You should tip man! Depends on the tablet itself. Some may be good, and some may not be. Advent as a brand however, tends to be on the lower end of the market
Reply 9556
Original post by Zeegie
Arranged marriage
Down to rishta.

What's wrong with an arranged marriage? :tongue: I'm down to rishta :mmm:

you know how i roll lol

let u experience the beauty of pakistan, plus u won't get up to no good there cos girls there are butterz

What beauty of Pakistan? :tongue:
looool
image.jpg
Original post by Revent
What's wrong with an arranged marriage? :tongue: I'm down to rishta :mmm:

What beauty of Pakistan? :tongue:

Lol, I wouldn't be! Pakistan itself is amazingly beautiful. Would love to go to Swat valley. Shame it's dangerous, especially if you're British :frown:

Besides, there are a few good looking Pakistanis I think? - And if you're gonna get married, then well beauty is important, but not the clincher imo
Reply 9559
Lol, I wouldn't be! Pakistan itself is amazingly beautiful. Would love to go to Swat valley. Shame it's dangerous, especially if you're British :frown:

Besides, there are a few good looking Pakistanis I think? - And if you're gonna get married, then well beauty is important, but not the clincher imo

What's swat valley?

Well, I'm not someone who goes for looks, personality shines for me a lot more.

Latest